NEW!

Alfred E. Neuman

Alfred E. Neuman

Everytime I look for something hard to find in Cebu such as rhodesian ridgebacks,atvs etc., I usually end up in this site.You guys have interesting conversations, so I wanna take part.

Stranded Shipscook
:biggrin_01: We also know where to buy fresh milk. (most of the time) Edited by CATMAN
Headshot

Everytime I look for something hard to find in Cebu such as rhodesian ridgebacks,atvs etc., I usually end up in this site.You guys have interesting conversations, so I wanna take part.

Good to have you as a new member of the group. Welcome to the weird bunch. wacko.png:huh_01:blink.pngunsure.png:cool_01::biggrin_01:

Hopefully, you have a good therapist... :biggrin_01:

Edited by Headshot

Welcome - and how does one find a Rhodesian Ridgeback in Cebu anyway? - and please don't say the street vendor.

Alfred E. Neuman

Oh yeah she's good, a Harvard grad. :P

Alfred E. Neuman

There is very few of them here, I decided to skip this breed because of possible inbreeding.

CardiacKid
:o Welcome to the Forum. We try to help each other out without too much name calling. :P