Sign in to follow this  
blaze pontaine

CLOSED - Hotel Discounts for LinC Members -CLOSED

smokey

Unless something totally awesome turns up, I think I am going to stay with my current reservation Hotel Pier Quatro in Cebu City. TripAdvisor gives it a 4/5 and it is $35/day for their superior room. No deposit required. Done.

i agree with you a guy spends what 2,000 easy on round trip tickets so make it a real vacation...

A_Simple_Man
THINKS you can rent an apartment for one month that is just so rare

Rare yes, but possible. Much more so if you go outside the main city of Cebu to a suburb like Liloan. Smokey seems to be trying to discourage the new arrivals? While I can see Cebu is becoming flooded with foreigners such that the whole demographic is changing rapidly, it is only fair to encourage the guys who already paid their money and are on the way.

But for those who haven't made up their mind yet . . NO . . . don't come! Its a bad place here. Go to Thailand instead. They love you long time there.

:shocked:

blaze pontaine

Unless something totally awesome turns up, I think I am going to stay with my current reservation Hotel Pier Quatro in Cebu City. TripAdvisor gives it a 4/5 and it is $35/day for their superior room. No deposit required. Done.

I can get you a superior room at pier cuatro for $20 a night.

smokey

Rare yes, but possible. Much more so if you go outside the main city of Cebu to a suburb like Liloan. Smokey seems to be trying to discourage the new arrivals? While I can see Cebu is becoming flooded with foreigners such that the whole demographic is changing rapidly, it is only fair to encourage the guys who already paid their money and are on the way.

But for those who haven't made up their mind yet . . NO . . . don't come! Its a bad place here. Go to Thailand instead. They love you long time there.

:troll:

well why dont you list all the houses and apartments for rent for one month furnished that would be a big help ... come on rent one month furnished no deposit should be easy let me know is you need more space ... hey how about pictures while your at it and phone numbers like you said there are lots outside of the city... list please.. to help the new guys...

Edited by smokey

A_Simple_Man
well why dont you list all the houses and apartments for rent for one month furnished that would be a big help

Because this is a hotel thread, and like you said they are rare. But here is a link to one that I have stayed at, just because you seem to be hinting that you do not have a clue that they even exist.

Edit: Smokey can have the last word, below, but if anyone wants my reply let them reread post 20 to see where I said these kinds of apartments are located.

Edited by A_Simple_Man

smokey

Because this is a hotel thread, and like you said they are rare. But here is a link to one that I have stayed at, just because you seem to be hinting that you do not have a clue that they even exist.

correct me if i am wrong but these guys said CEBU city and you have one well dont keep it secret tell the whole forum all about it...i dont think these guys care hotel apartment what is the difference they are looking for a low cost place ... how big are the units ... and are they apartments or large hotel rooms..

Edited by smokey

TorJay

I can get you a superior room at pier cuatro for $20 a night.

You've got my interest, Smokey.

smokey

You've got my interest, Smokey.

its a simple man has a place he knows about said he stayed there maybe he can tell you more... looks good an apartment rental with no deposit could be a great place to stay... ask him

BFHammer

It sounds like a hotel would be a better option. Part of what I was asking was which of the places listed are close to the active part of the city for a single guy? I've seen posts listing areas, yet nothing that really tells much about the area. Which ones are a bit more upscale that would be nice for entertaining or having visitors?

BFHammer

There are several furnished units advertised on a member's site here, I just emailed him asking if they do single month rentals.

A house or a condo just seems more comfortable than a hotel which just has a bed and a chair.

TorJay

its a simple man has a place he knows about said he stayed there maybe he can tell you more... looks good an apartment rental with no deposit could be a great place to stay... ask him

Sorry Smokey, I am getting a little confused. Are you talking about Blaze?

tim

Not sure if this has been answered somewhere yet...but I have a question or two about Blaze's discount program...

My brother and myself plan on coming over in the Fall of 2012

we would like two rooms at the diplomat hotel - in the new wing-

my brother is not a member of this forum.... he is not computer savy and lives on a lake in Mississippi that does not have relivable broadband service...but he can fish pretty good...lol...

Blaze...

Would we both be eligble for two 10 day discounts(a total of 20 days) thru your discount programs ?

or could I rent two rooms for 20 days at the same time in the Diplomat Hotel thru your program?

BUMP

smokey

Sorry Smokey, I am getting a little confused. Are you talking about Blaze?

blaze has the hook up on hotel rooms .. simple man says he knows of furnished apartments you can rent by the month with no deposits.. he posted one its not in town for sure but he was right there are apartments furnished you can rent by the month...

TorJay

blaze has the hook up on hotel rooms .. simple man says he knows of furnished apartments you can rent by the month with no deposits.. he posted one its not in town for sure but he was right there are apartments furnished you can rent by the month...

who is this simple man? I could not find anyone with that monicker in the member list.

smokey

who is this simple man? I could not find anyone with that monicker in the member list.

look at the top of the page... Kiss... above that and he already listed the web site of the apartments for rent furnished its up to you to find out if they are apartments or hotel rooms.. there is VERY little truth in many of the adds... you have to have someone who has been there to vouch for what the site says.. and a simple man stayed at this place he is talking about..