Sign in to follow this  
blaze pontaine

CLOSED - Hotel Discounts for LinC Members -CLOSED

blaze pontaine

The Diplomat hotel 50% promo discount has been warmly received by the LinC membership so it has now been expanded.

-To receive this discount one must be a LinC member for more than 24 months or a forum sponsor if a member less than 24 months.

-Reservations must be paypaled to Blaze Pontaine 7-60 days before start of stay.

-Only valid for reservations for lengths of stay of 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 nights.

-Maximum length of stay is 30 days (3 consecutive 10 day reservations).

-No penalty and a full refund if cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.

-The list of hotels is fluid, for the most up to date information I will post to this thread.

-Discounts will range from 40-70% with greater discounts for longer stays.

-Please send a private message for specific dates.

Thanks,

-Blaze Pontaine

Cebu City:

Sampaguita Suites located downtown next to Magellan’s cross. 40-70% discount depending on length of stay and type of room.

Pacific Pensionne located on Osmena blvd south of Fuente Osemena Circle. 40-60% discount depending on length of stay and type of room.

Palazzo Pensionne located in midtown. 40-60% discount depending on length of stay and type of room.

Hotel Pier Cuatro located near SM mall. 40-60% discount depending on length of stay and type of room.

NS Royal Pensione located near Mango Square east of Fuente Osmena Circle. 50% discount for 10 day stays only.

Diplomat Hotel located on Ramos st south of Fuente Osmena Circle. 50% discount for 10 day stays only.

Alba Uno Residencia located In IT Park. 50% discount for 10 day stays only.

Cebu R Hotel located near the Capitol building. 50% discount for 10 day stays only.

Century Plaza Hotel located on Mango ave east of Fuente Osmena Circle. 50% discount for 10 day stays only.

Richmond Hotel located near Ayala mall. 40% discount for 10 day stays only.

Greater Cebu:

Hotel Cesario located in Lapu Lapu city and has a pool. 50% discount for 10 day stays only.

Ocean Bay Beach resort located in Dalaguete and has a pool. 40-60% discount depending on length of stay and type of room.

Bohol:

Nipa Hut Village located in Loboc along the riverwalk. 70% discount for any length of stay.

Bed and Breakfast Share house located in Tagbilaran near the airport. 40-60% discount depending on length of stay, number of persons, and type of room.

Iloilo:

Vista Inn Located on the northern outskirts of the city. 40-60% discount depending on length of stay and type of room.

Iloilo Midtown located in downtown next to SM mall. 40-60% discount depending on length of stay.

Palawan:

Palm Bay resort located 20 kms from Puerto Princessa on the beach. 40% discount for 10 day stays only.

Hillside Resort located in Puerto Princessa and has a pool. 50% discount for 10 day stays only.

Boracay:

Orinda located in Station 1. 40% discount for 10 day stays only.

La Bella casa located in Station 1. 40% discount for 10 day stays only.

Queen’s beach resort located in Station 3. 40% discount for 10 day stays only.

Metro Manila:

Dangay Suites located in Quezon City next To SM north and LRT/MRT stop. 40-60% discount depending on length of stay.

Isabelle Royale located in Makati. 40% discount for 10 day stays only.

Isabelle Gardens located in Paranaque. 40% discount for 10 day stays only.

Leesons Residences located in Ermita. 40% discount for 10 day stays only.

Laoag:

Tiffany Suites located in downtown Laoag. 40-60% discount depending on length of stay and type of room.

Grand Octagon located outside the city and has a pool. 40% discount for 10 day stays only.

Edited by blaze pontaine
added link to sponsorship option.

Hazo

This is right up my alley... but have no idea which would be best, lol.

Paul

Dang. I have never done it before, but I think I may take you up on this too, Blaze. :P

nsx

great deal i recomend the richmond best location for the price

blaze pontaine

UPDATE:

If you have family coming into Cebu city for the holidays this information might be useful. I ran the numbers for four people per room on these hotels for a ten day stay from Dec 20th-30th. These hotels can accommodate 4 people per room for the holidays and must be booked in increments of 10 days.

Sampaguita suites - For the record, I believe Sampaguita Suites to be the cleanest hotel in the downtown area.

Barkada Room: Aircon Room with 2 double-size beds, private bath with hot & cold shower, cable TV, Free airport shuttle

5000 pesos for 10 days

Family Executive room: Aircon Room with 1 queen-size bed and 1 double-size bed, private bath with hot & cold shower, cable TV, PLUS your own personal buddy refrigerator. Free Airport shuttle

7000 pesos for ten days

Pacific Pensionne

Family Superior Room: Aircon Room with 2 double-size beds, private bath with hot & cold shower, cable TV,

8000 pesos for ten days.

Pier Cuatro

Deluxe Room Aircon Room with 2 double-size beds, private bath with hot & cold shower, cable TV, Free wifi, Free breakfast.

10,000 pesos for ten days

Edited by blaze pontaine

Paul
UPDATE:

If you have family coming into Cebu city for the holidays this information might be useful. I ran the numbers for four people per room on these hotels for a ten day stay from Dec 20th-30th. These hotels can accommodate 4 people per room for the holidays and must be booked in increments of 10 days.

Sampaguita suites - For the record, I believe Sampaguita Suites to be the cleanest hotel in the downtown area.

Barkada Room: Aircon Room with 2 double-size beds, private bath with hot & cold shower, cable TV, Free airport shuttle

5200 pesos for 10 days

Can you do this perpetually? I mean, can you keep booking the hotels in ten day increments, indefinitely? If so, hell, it's about as cheap to stay in the hotel by the month, Php 15,600 / month, as it would be to rent a house or apartment. I mean, we are talking about power, hot and cold water, secure parking, fresh sheets and towels (daily), etc. They have WiFi broadcast in the rooftop restaurant and in the lobby, too. You may even be able to do what Dave (Poby) did when he was staying at Cebu Century. That is, you may be able to get AppleTree Suites to run a LAN cable to your room, if you are going to stay there long term.

What more could you ask for, to stay in Cebu City by the month? Not to mention, it is centrally located as well.

----------------------

I just read back over your original post again - "-Maximum length of stay is 30 days (3 consecutive 10 day reservations)." Oh well, it was a thought. Of course, I suppose you could swap from one hotel to another, and then back to AppleTree.

Edited by Admin

tim

Not sure if this has been answered somewhere yet...but I have a question or two about Blaze's discount program...

My brother and myself plan on coming over in the Fall of 2012

we would like two rooms at the diplomat hotel - in the new wing-

my brother is not a member of this forum.... he is not computer savy and lives on a lake in Mississippi that does not have relivable broadband service...but he can fish pretty good...lol...

Blaze...

Would we both be eligble for two 10 day discounts(a total of 20 days) thru your discount programs ?

or could I rent two rooms for 20 days at the same time in the Diplomat Hotel thru your program?

Kim_

Bump.

Benny

thanks for providing this service!

TorJay

Too bad I didn't catch this thread sooner. I am exactly 50 days away from being in Cebu and already have a reservation booked (no deposit).

BFHammer

I'm still out to feb, so with comparable costs is a hotel better than renting an apt for a month is the question.

TorJay

I'm still out to feb, so with comparable costs is a hotel better than renting an apt for a month is the question.

With the abovementioned disounts, I would have to seriously consider whether I would want the potential headache of an apartment. I am not planning on cooking anyway so, the hotel at apartment prices seems like a great deal.

• Like 1

BFHammer

With the abovementioned disounts, I would have to seriously consider whether I would want the potential headache of an apartment. I am not planning on cooking anyway so, the hotel at apartment prices seems like a great deal.

I was considering a house since I'll be there a month and I like to entertain as well once I've made some friends from here and once I arrive. It just seems more conductive to hanging out than a hotel room. Although I don't know how people socialize there and perhaps it's just better to hang out at bar/resto.

smokey

i dont want to rain on anyone's parade but not all hotels are really hotels... not like you think.. try it out for a few weeks and then see.... i dont know what hotel my renters were at but they said when they booked on line it was 15,000p a month and when they got there it became 25,000p a month .... try out for a few weeks and get a feel for what you want and then make up your mind... I would not even rent an apartment on line at least in a hotel your on a day to day thing ... i will say for anyone who THINKS you can rent an apartment for one month that is just so rare .. Come on think of where you live now do they rent apartments for one month? houses? you move in and in many cases after you move out there is touch up of the paint.. cleaning etc. can cost you to have this stuff done a few thousand peso at least .... . for the next renter just not worth such a short time unless your paying hotel rates.. ,. so sign up for a few weeks and if its not for you its not for you

Edited by smokey

TorJay

i dont want to rain on anyone's parade but not all hotels are really hotels... not like you think.. try it out for a few weeks and then see.... i dont know what hotel my renters were at but they said when they booked on line it was 15,000p a month and when they got there it became 25,000p a month .... try out for a few weeks and get a feel for what you want and then make up your mind... I would not even rent an apartment on line at least in a hotel your on a day to day thing ... i will say for anyone who THINKS you can rent an apartment for one month that is just so rare .. Come on think of where you live now do they rent apartments for one month? houses? you move in and in many cases after you move out there is touch up of the paint.. cleaning etc. can cost you to have this stuff done a few thousand peso at least .... . for the next renter just not worth such a short time unless your paying hotel rates.. ,. so sign up for a few weeks and if its not for you its not for you

Unless something totally awesome turns up, I think I am going to stay with my current reservation Hotel Pier Quatro in Cebu City. TripAdvisor gives it a 4/5 and it is $35/day for their superior room. No deposit required. Done.

Edited by TorJay