Hello From Georgia

Hello thought I would introduce myself to the forum, I currently live in Ga. but I drive a 18 wheeler OTR for a living so I pretty much am traveling all over the lower 48 states most the time. Been thinking about taking a vacation to the Philippines within the next year try to see some place different with out any snow.

:scratch_head: to the forum! (even if you are from Georgia....lol)

Well Bro,

Welcome.... before long you may be asking? :scratch_head: get ME outa this place.

My Forces Anthem....

NAH ...

Most here will try there darndest to assist you.

Tom

Edited by EAGLE
Mr. Mike

The weather is rough right now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but only for the moment, all is COOL and quiet. .............The South has taken a bit of a beating, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but we are well!.................my biggest worry/s are my boarding PETS............in the kennel. Truth be told...I do not sleep well if the dogs under my care are not SAFE!

I live out side of Athens Ga. Use to prospect for gold up around Ellijay Ga, never did strike it rich but I had lots of fun.

CardiacKid

Welcome to the Forum. I'm from Jacksonville FL and have been here 6 yrs. Come on over. It's 4:40 am and 80 degrees now. :biggrin_01:

Stranded Shipscook
;) and don't worry about the yank's, they are in the minority :twocents:
  • Like 1

My blood is southern too. I lost a good dog in Waycross Ga. Lord knows it was a tramatic experience for a 5 year old. Thats been over a a half century ago now............i guess it was more tramatic then I realized till now, thanks dude, You will really appriaciate the way they drive here, talk about tramatic experiences.......your gonna love it,