Armed Robbery inside Robinson's Food Court

The wife can have a licence and the husband can carry no?

Sort of... gonna need another permit to carry outside the residence and the wife MUST be with you AT ALL TIMES whenever it is carried.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• For Real

• smokey

• rahj

• EAGLE

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the things that has really impressed me since I came to this country is the professionalism and courtesy of the security guards you see virtually everywhere. My wife often says, "let's ask the

To me, this affirms the worries my wife and I had about our safety when we visited Cebu last November. Some posters on this forum said that we should be not be worried about our safety when I express

i will admit i have a weakness for a women in uniform and i sure would not mind a full body frisk from a couple of the female guards.. wonder if it would work to say your carrying a rod in your pants

A_Simple_Man

Witnesses confirm robber out of Cebu

Monday, September 12, 2011

CEBU CITY (Updated 12:45 p.m.) -- The leader of a robbery group behind the recent unsuccessful heist in Cebu City escaped by pretending to be a woman.

Lucito Ochiea, a boatman, said Junjun Cabando also known as Dionesio Cabatingan wore a duster and a long wig while they were transporting him and his three companions to Panglao, Bohol.. .

Ochiea said he did not notice that the only girl of the four passengers was the wounded Cabando, who was limping.
Edited by A_Simple_Man
Stranded Shipscook

Sort of... gonna need another permit to carry outside the residence and the wife MUST be with you AT ALL TIMES whenever it is carried.

I'd rather get shot then :cooking:

here are the scene and what the robbers look like when they are f**k up...

DSC6838-1024x679.jpg

and the robbers:

DSC6785-1024x679.jpg

DSC6821-1024x679.jpg

if i were there, i would shot at least one bullet to kill all those bastard twice.

streak03

Very nice pistol, and you're right about Ruger, extremely reliable. How come you're shooting ball and not Speer Gold Dot or Winchester Ranger? I've seen both of those brands in some of the shops I've visited. Either one of those rounds are very very effective, much more so than ball as long as they feed ok. Shouldnt be a problem with a Ruger though.

Streak

Robinson's place was near in my school! Its the reason why i carry my Gun with me anywhere i go! when i read the news, i wonder how the Robbers slipped the Gun into the Food Court, where you need to check and deposit it or entrust it to the Security Guards. Maybe there are also some security lapses that happened in there. I reach my Condolences to the family of all the Victims. Good to the Bad Guys!

Just sharing my Ruger P345 since alot of Americans in this Forums: Ruger really is a Great Gun, very reliable.

rahj_ruger.jpg

Very nice pistol, and you're right about Ruger, extremely reliable. How come you're shooting ball and not Speer Gold Dot or Winchester Ranger? I've seen both of those brands in some of the shops I've visited. Either one of those rounds are very very effective, much more so than ball as long as they feed ok. Shouldnt be a problem with a Ruger though.

Streak

yes i dont use those brands cause it cost a lot for a box of it and they are heavily taxed. even the local made ones are still not cheap except for the refilled ones. but ruger dont have much problem, it feeds very well. Its a really really Great Gun, i rely the safety of my life and my family on it.

JamesMusslewhite

I just let my wife carry the gun............ She aims, your gone, no problem.......... She is legal an lethal.

Edited by JamesMusslewhite
Wombat No More

Robinson's place was near in my school! Its the reason why i carry my Gun with me anywhere i go! when i read the news, i wonder how the Robbers slipped the Gun into the Food Court, where you need to check and deposit it or entrust it to the Security Guards. Maybe there are also some security lapses that happened in there. I reach my Condolences to the family of all the Victims. Good to the Bad Guys!

Just sharing my Ruger P345 since alot of Americans in this Forums: Ruger really is a Great Gun, very reliable.

rahj_ruger.jpg

I'd like to carry my (asawa's) Jericho 9mm around too (coz of very credible threats to my and family's life) but one needs a 'valid' reason to get the permit to carry. Also, last I heard a couple of years ago, one needs to renew the permit, at P60, every day. Don't get sprung illegally carrying mate or you will lose the weapon and be submitted to some Jail time and a hefty fine. :biggrin_01:

A_Simple_Man

Thursday, September 15, 2011

SOME members of the robbery group, believed to be responsible for the botched heist inside a shopping center in midtown Cebu City last Sept. 5 are in Cebu.

Cebu City Police Office (CCPO) Intelligence Chief Tomas Santander said the group arrived in the city last Thursday.

His office is still verifying how many members of the group are in Cebu, but he said he suspects that they are either out to avenge the death of their companions or are planning to stage another robbery in Cebu.

Three members of the so-called Quiapo-Cabando robbery group, based in Ozamiz City, were killed by the police during a chase, following an attempt to rob a bank teller delivering P1.2 million in cash to a money changer inside Robinsons Place, Cebu City.

The robbers killed two security guards, and wounded the bank teller and two policemen.

Targets

Santander said CCPO is coordinating with the Cebu Provincial Police Office and the Police Regional Office 7 to determine the whereabouts of the group.

Possible robbery targets like banking and other financial institutions, and malls have been informed, he said.

Santander urged the public to be vigilant and to report to the police the presence of suspicious-looking strangers in the community.

He described the group as a branch of the organization to which the Quiapo-Cabando group, led by Junjun Cabando, also belongs.

Escape

Cabando, also known as Dionesio Cabatingan, was among those who carried out the botched Sept. 5 heist. Police tagged him as its mastermind.

He was wounded by policemen in pursuit but escaped. He reportedly left Cebu in disguise by hiring a motorboat from Tangke, Talisay City.

His companions who died in the hands of police officers were Mario Dapitan, Antonio Adelan and Melencio Quiapo.

Santander said while the manhunt against Cabando continues, the police will remain on alert for reports on the presence of an affiliate robbery group.

CCPO has increased the number of police officers in crime-prone areas. A team of motorcycle-riding Special Weapons and Tactics team members will be deployed soon to patrol the streets. (JTG)