Armed Robbery inside Robinson's Food Court

smokey

well i have noticed just like the car check they get lax... when i walk into the store most of the time they just pat your back... and then there could be a flaw how do the employees enter do they get checked... and then there is the workmen are they checked you could smuggle into the mall and hide for later.. maybe

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• For Real

• rahj

• smokey

• RickyL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the things that has really impressed me since I came to this country is the professionalism and courtesy of the security guards you see virtually everywhere. My wife often says, "let's ask the

To me, this affirms the worries my wife and I had about our safety when we visited Cebu last November. Some posters on this forum said that we should be not be worried about our safety when I express

i will admit i have a weakness for a women in uniform and i sure would not mind a full body frisk from a couple of the female guards.. wonder if it would work to say your carrying a rod in your pants

For Real

well i have noticed just like the car check they get lax... when i walk into the store most of the time they just pat your back... and then there could be a flaw how do the employees enter do they get checked... and then there is the workmen are they checked you could smuggle into the mall and hide for later.. maybe

I hope the guards on the door were nothing worse than inept regarding weapons detection. And My ventures into shopping malls post this robbery I have not seen a lax guard

InternetTough

How much do good metal detectors cost? The guards can't be expected to do a really GOOD search of everyone coming in through the door. It would be fatal to business.

Edited by InternetTough

Robinson's place was near in my school! Its the reason why i carry my Gun with me anywhere i go! when i read the news, i wonder how the Robbers slipped the Gun into the Food Court, where you need to check and deposit it or entrust it to the Security Guards. Maybe there are also some security lapses that happened in there. I reach my Condolences to the family of all the Victims. Good to the Bad Guys!

Just sharing my Ruger P345 since alot of Americans in this Forums: Ruger really is a Great Gun, very reliable.

rahj_ruger.jpg

Nice gear. What a pity foreigners are not allowed to carry guns... Making them ideal target for robbery.

• Like 1
smokey

well including the one in the chamber there is still one missing... hummmmm careful....

The security at Robinson's gives you a simple pat on the lower back as you walk in, the occasional person gets frisked. Strap a gun to your leg or put it into the front of your pants and you can get it inside. They need a metal detector at all the doors like SM.

So are we saying this doesn't happen in the west? And worse?

I was always led to believe that it was not safe to go out alone at night in America for instance because the crime rate was so high.

Didn't Bill Cosby's son get gunned down while fixing a flat tyre by some kid joining a gang. I don't think he was armed either.

KonGC

No one has said it doesn't happen in the west....

smokey

The security at Robinson's gives you a simple pat on the lower back as you walk in, the occasional person gets frisked. Strap a gun to your leg or put it into the front of your pants and you can get it inside. They need a metal detector at all the doors like SM.

i will admit i have a weakness for a women in uniform and i sure would not mind a full body frisk from a couple of the female guards.. wonder if it would work to say your carrying a rod in your pants..

• Like 2

Nice gear. What a pity foreigners are not allowed to carry guns... Making them ideal target for robbery.

i think the law says all Filipino Citizens are entitled to own a firearm in any caliber and no restriction on how many guns you have. I think this states clear, if you marry a Filipina, you are now considered as Filipino Citizen. And you can apply for dual Allegiance of Citizenship. So you will stil retain your origin, Just go to the nearest Gun Store and ask for assistance, and give them the requirements. If im not wrong, Just bring two valid ids, and two 2x2 and 2 1x1 pictures. And they will do the rest! I think every individual are entitled to be armed for self defense, to uphold and protect our rights and to prevent tyrannic government out of place. Its a universal human rights. Maybe im buying myself this year a Full auto 9mm. Goodluck!

I think this states clear, if you marry a Filipina, you are now considered as Filipino Citizen. And you can apply for dual Allegiance of Citizenship.

Sadly, the first part isn't true. :evan_iliadis:

The second part, however, is but carries its own set of requirements which includes a 5-10 year residency prior to applying.

For Real

I think foreigners can carry a taser, but the usefulness is limited only to only a few situations...

A_Simple_Man

Maybe I can carry a filipina who is carrying a gun

Maybe I can carry a filipina who is carrying a gun

Are you gonna get some kind of holster for her? Or just gonna tuck her in the front of your waist band like a boss? :P

• Like 1

Sadly, the first part isn't true. :o

The second part, however, is but carries its own set of requirements which includes a 5-10 year residency prior to applying.

i see! let me check again, but what i know is that as long as you have the filipino citizen card you are ok. i also heard some foreigners owning a lot of guns. they do even have some Firing Range. My advice is that go to your nearest Gun Store, i really suggest that if you're already residence here or citizens of this country you Must get a Gun with you for you and your families protection. Buy two Guns, 1 pistol and the other the High Powered one for home protection. Shotguns is a litle cheaper compared to baby armalite or any full auto rifle.

List of Gun Store i know within Metro Cebu:

1. Lock n Load

- Century Plaza complex, mango avenue

2. Twin Pines

- Raintree mall, F. ramos St.

3. Nashe Entreprises

- Country Mall, Banilad

4. Trust Trade

- im not quite sure about the name of the street. but its still in Banilad

5. Hahn

- SM City Cebu

6. Federal Armory

- im not quite Sure.

6. Ferfrans

- im not quite sure where there office is.

7. Safariland

- Mandaue, MC Briones St.

8. Shooters Arms

- Mango avenue, near Iglesia ni Cristo Church

9. Armscor Cebu

- not sure where there office is.

maybe i will just update this!