Sign in to follow this  
Hazo

Looking for 1 month Rental

smokey

i would check into the richmond hotel they have some condo type rooms with great views. I think from 25k to 32k a month

i have renters paying 12 a month with free internet , ref. micro. and super sized tv .. when they leave maybe i will set up as a short time rental ... 20 a month and free wif fi and etc.. for 22 a month i can add 3 time a week clean up service..

Edited by smokey

mikejwoodnz

i have renters paying 12 a month with free internet , ref. micro. and super sized tv .. when they leave maybe i will set up as a short time rental ... 20 a month and free wif fi and etc.. for 22 a month i can add 3 time a week clean up service..

OK - I think you are getting there BUT 20 or 40,000 is not important - how about a full time cook/housekeeper/maid/laundry and an car/driver/guide on call (with preset usable allowance) ? also peso has no meaning to most tourist - think of the air fares! $1,000 - $1,500 rent for 21 days (or 28) for that type of package would be a bargain. :lee_popcorn:

edit : a few typos in the logic :-)

Edited by mikejwoodnz

Hazo

Yeah hit me up with more details/pics if possible.

Hard for me to figure it out from the Internet, having not previously been to the Philippines. I'll more than likely be staying in a hotel for a little bit while I look around for a place to live.

smokey

Yeah hit me up with more details/pics if possible.

Hard for me to figure it out from the Internet, having not previously been to the Philippines. I'll more than likely be staying in a hotel for a little bit while I look around for a place to live.

well most hotels here make the best western look like the beverly hilton... unless you get into the 4.000p a night..