Sign in to follow this  
G_F

Emergency Pills

G_F

Hi!

I've recently tried an emergency contraceptive pills, or also known as morning pill method. I'm not really a fan of taking the regular pills because it makes someone gain weight if not taking care of well, so I would rather stick with condoms. Then I had a new boyfriend, and accidentally (well not really coz I was so sure he did it intentional) came inside me so I was a bit unease coz I don't know what to expect and besides he's about to go back home so not really the right time though I want to have baby. I've researched the internet about this and tried it by myself and it worked. I've tried it two times already. So the pills should be taken between 24-120-125 hours after having unprotected sex. This is not advisable if you have some health problem so just make sure and it might give u a nausea as well, but after a week, you'll have your period which means, your safe from pregnancy. This is not so famous but I guess helpful just to avoid abortion if you're not ready. Babies are blessings so I hope you'll take care of them well, but if you're not ready, better think some alternative in case you had unprotected sex which may result to something you don't want yet.

Paul

Just for the record, taking a morning after pill to make sure you aren't pregnant, is just as bad as an abortion. I am EXTREMELY PRO-LIFE. Therefore, I am locking this thread before it goes off the deep end.

Please do not start another one.