• I hope so
    • She respects me
    • Probably for convenience
    • I believed so, but now...?
    • I don't think so
    • She wants only my wealth
    • She has always just used me

tylerthedude

It depends on how you met her and how materially "needy" she is. Never underestimate a man's ability to put on a cape for a "damsel in distress". Some gold diggers can smell that mentality a mile away so be very carefuls, bros!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EAGLE

• Davaoeno

• broden

• For Real

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

something i remembering hearing somewhere a long time ago still stands true   the heart is an amazing thing. it's the one part of you that you can give fully to one person and still have all of it l

I think human nature is... well, universal. The only thing that makes the percentage of gold-diggers here in the Philippines a higher average than in more affluent nations is poverty. In fact, I almos

hey all, there is another option here. in business we used to call it the definition of a "good deal". WE both get what WE want. is that so wrong??? i am not saying there cant be love somewhere down t

Posted Images

smokey

It depends on how you met her and how materially "needy" she is. Never underestimate a man's ability to put on a cape for a "damsel in distress". Some gold diggers can smell that mentality a mile away so be very carefuls, bros!

there was a nasty term for that and i have used it called captain save a ho.... one time i was on a forum and there was a guy talking about getting married to a stripper and i said dont be a captain save a ho... he was mad .... he was a retired captain and she was in fact a ho...

• Like 2
tylerthedude

there was a nasty term for that and i have used it called captain save a ho.... one time i was on a forum and there was a guy talking about getting married to a stripper and i said dont be a captain save a ho... he was mad .... he was a retired captain and she was in fact a ho...

That is hilarious. It is amazing how many Pinays are "prim and proper" and "educated" when local guys want to get in her pants. She turns into something else entirely when around foreign men. Not that I am complaining, mind you. lol

Davaoeno

Most people have morals and a sense of what is right and wrong but at certain times, and in certain situations, become out and out sluts . Hormones raging is a powerful thing.

A person wants to be perceived a certain way by their friends and family and husband/wife, but when none of those are around, nor likely to find out, they often take advantage of the opportunity to live out certain fantasies.

lazydays

You know real love when you find it, everything else before was just a test....

:lol:

post-6307-0-11105000-1336536248_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
tylerthedude

:lol:

Hilarious and true.

Edited by tylerthedude
HTM

For us who are a little more advanced:

Girl A: Yes, she always has

Girl B: Yes, she always has

Girl C: I am not sure

:yahoo:

Justin Kredible
there was a nasty term for that and i have used it called captain save a ho....

I use that same exact term with my clients every week.

Great minds think alike.

Lazinator

I think human nature is... well, universal. The only thing that makes the percentage of gold-diggers here in the Philippines a higher average than in more affluent nations is poverty. In fact, I almost believe there are more gold diggers in wealthier countries! They just have slightly more acceptable ways of masking it.

Anecdotally, I have seen that a significant percentage of filipina bars girls who work in places like HK, Singapore, Japan, etc. routinely fall in love with the men they know are poor. Because in their world, because rich men can't be trusted.

I spent the better part of 2 years dating local girls both from online dating site, and in-person encounters. In the majority of those cases, whenever there were fights or breakups, the woman would return or leave everything I'd ever given them. Just like the girls back home. Of course some of them would keep the things and even ask for more money or favors, but I would say it was less than 50% of them.

I have a somewhat scathing rebuke for the predator class of Filipino males, who almost systematically go through women like cigarettes. They prey on innocence and prize taking virginity above all. Then as soon as the girl gets knocked up, they move on to the next "flower." I can hardly blame the women here for turning cynical. If you sit and listen to them talk, most of them want to be with foreign men just to have some stability in their lives. That is a universal, human desire that no one can be faulted for. To you Filipino males guilty of this sort of thing, us despised foreigners are cleaning up your mess!

Love, or no love; being decent humans and respecting the women who bring a measure of joy to our lives is a good thing in my book.

• Like 4
Islandocean12

Im filipina , Not all filipinas wants to marry just for money, some of them are serious for the long life commitment.

I been happily married for 4 years now to my american husband and i always love him.

The thing is, he is my first bf and became my husband. And i knew my love for him is true:)!

Paul

Im filipina , Not all filipinas wants to marry just for money, some of them are serious for the long life commitment.

I been happily married for 4 years now to my american husband and i always love him.

The thing is, he is my first bf and became my husband. And i knew my love for him is true:)!

Welcome to the forum, IslandOcean. I will go so far as to say that I believe most Filipinas marry for love, not wealth or other ulterior motives.

In my case, my g/f loves me for my looks. :D

Faluango

Only frustrated dickheads think that ALL Filipinas are golddiggers.

• Like 3
Lazinator

Yep, we know dear. It seems most people on this thread agree with you! :D

535333_10150893601352726_648132725_9828836_522135640_n.jpg