• I am not sure
    • I hope so
    • She respects me
    • Probably for convenience
    • I believed so, but now...?
    • I don't think so
    • She wants only my wealth
    • She has always just used me

I now read the whole option very slowly and carefully and came to the conclusion that:

ALL

Because it show a classic chain of a couple going through a bad relationship. From start to finish.

Funny coincidence.

Yep.. also sad.. IMHO

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EAGLE

• Davaoeno

• broden

• For Real

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

something i remembering hearing somewhere a long time ago still stands true   the heart is an amazing thing. it's the one part of you that you can give fully to one person and still have all of it l

I think human nature is... well, universal. The only thing that makes the percentage of gold-diggers here in the Philippines a higher average than in more affluent nations is poverty. In fact, I almos

hey all, there is another option here. in business we used to call it the definition of a "good deal". WE both get what WE want. is that so wrong??? i am not saying there cant be love somewhere down t

Posted Images

At first I used to think she did...but as time goes by and as I become more experienced with life in the philippines along with my two visits and certain observations....If I had to put money on it I would say she may like me...but does not love me.I believe the Philipinos have a tribe mentality and if you arnt one of them... you are not going to be totally in their tribe...i believe that if they had a choice of being with a foreigner with money or a philipino with money they would choose the latter.Its not a big deal to me if she does or doesnt...as long as we dont hate each other and fighting every day im ok with it.

IMO quite wrong to accept such when there is real Love and affection in the beautiful Filipina. IMHO & Experience.

I would Walk the walk.???

My Asawa says "Very sad".

ps. Consider the poll result. ? (top)...

Tom

Edited by EAGLE
Baywak

What's Love got to do with it got to do with it,What's Love but a second hand emotion.Tina Turner :)

Edited by Baywak

What's Love got to do with it got to do with it,What's Love but a second hand emotion.Tina Turner

Truth and energy in a song Via Tina...

BUT

Love and affection is, a treasure and, new to me -- Well 5 years new....

Joan....A big favourite of mine...

Tom

Edited by EAGLE
lazydays

Of course she loves me, why else would she have waited so long and then put up with ME. :)

Edited by lazydays
JollyJim

I feel loved more by this woman than I ever felt in the 30 years married to my 1st wife.

I never knew someone could love me the way she does.

• Like 4
tom_shor

Does she personally know all these women?

Edited by tom_shor

Of course she loves me, why else would she have waited so long (***) and then put up with ME. :)

(***) "for me also" M8

AND

"Put up with me".??? Jeess youse got no idea the "wind down" from "HM" * work...

When I retired at 60... :rofl:

* HIM ? ya know man talk.. :P

Edited by EAGLE

I feel loved more by this woman than I ever felt in the 30 years married to my 1st wife.

I never knew someone could love me the way she does.

I concur.

I was married in UK for 30 years. PURE !!!!... IMHO not even 30 happy days.... From the day we married.

Now

married to my Filipina :littleangel: for almost 6 years and every day that she does not have a Tampo (once in 6 month's) is Pure BLISS.

IMHO & EXPERIENCE... :tinkerbell:

Edited by EAGLE
lazydays

An old adage says, "There is a thin line between love and hate", the Filipina version reads, "There's a thin line between love and show me the money honey". :littleangel::tinkerbell:

Athena

An old adage says, "There is a thin line between love and hate", the Filipina version reads, "There's a thin line between love and show me the money honey". :littleangel::tinkerbell:

nah .......... ill settle for your clean credit card - that is the one not tied to you pocket .........

:o

batman2525

IMO quite ridiculous to accept such when there is real Love and affection in the beautiful Filipina.

IMHO & Experience.

I would Walk the walk.??? My Asawa says "Very sad".

ps . No wonder you wear a mask. ??? :littleangel:

IMO quite ridiculous to accept such when there is real Love and affection in the beautiful Filipina.

Hey Paddy...read my post again....I said I was ok with it....and that makes it ok for me...ok?

• Like 1

The person probably had been in a bitter relationship and he generalize everything based on the story of his life :thats-funny: tho w/o a doubt there are still genuine relationship around. I know I love my man and is madly in love with him even after all the imperfection.

• 2 weeks later...
Davaoeno

Hey Paddy...read my post again....I said I was ok with it....and that makes it ok for me...ok?

none of us can judge what is and what is not acceptable to another person - nor should we

• Like 3