• I am not sure
    • I hope so
    • She respects me
    • Probably for convenience
    • I believed so, but now...?
    • I don't think so
    • She wants only my wealth
    • She has always just used me

Since I have no money - the only option left that makes any sense is - She Loves and Always has

Now you may be wondering how I know that Carmelita Loves me

Just before we were married I was sitting outside with one of my wife's nieces she saw the Tattoo on my Shoulder U.S.M.C

She asked me what that stood for and before I had a chance to respond, my soon to be wife said

U Should Marry Carmelita

Nuff said

• Like 3
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EAGLE

• Davaoeno

• broden

• For Real

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

something i remembering hearing somewhere a long time ago still stands true   the heart is an amazing thing. it's the one part of you that you can give fully to one person and still have all of it l

I think human nature is... well, universal. The only thing that makes the percentage of gold-diggers here in the Philippines a higher average than in more affluent nations is poverty. In fact, I almos

hey all, there is another option here. in business we used to call it the definition of a "good deal". WE both get what WE want. is that so wrong??? i am not saying there cant be love somewhere down t

Posted Images

HeyMike

You forgot 1 other choice... Married you for your good looks..... which she did... and it ain't bragging when it's true. :wink:

dowhatuwill

NO.Nice lady,sweetest babe I ever met,but she only cares about herself and what she wants to do and where she wants to go in life.

Very honest answer.

Made me wonder though. Only cares about herself and she's the sweetest babe you ever met?

Perhaps you need to meet more babes!

• Like 1
Easyrider

You forgot 1 other choice... Married you for your good looks..... which she did... and it ain't bragging when it's true. :wink:

Wow, you are so correct, she is always telling me how handsome I am. :rofl:

Thank you for your comment, my friend. Good to hear from you.

Edited by Easyrider
Athena

Of course she loves you …………………

But, as they say the proof of the pudding is in the eating ………… people changed, etc, etc so no one can really say for sure until the relationship stood the “TEST of TIME”. Or the relationship has stood up on lifes trial – that makes many marriages broke down!!!

Till then, que sera, sera ……….

Edited by Athena
  • Like 1
For Real

Off course she loves you …………………

But, as they say the proof of the pudding is in the eating …………

Not IME, a lady once told me she didn't love me...about 2 days after eating her :wink:

Been married for 30yrs through thick and thin so I can really confidently say yes.

• Like 1
Stranded Shipscook

I now read the whole option very slowly and carefully and came to the conclusion that:

ALL

Because it show a classic chain of a couple going through a bad relationship. From start to finish.

Funny coincidence.

ArieBombarie

well I hooked up with my wife in Holland and she was already married with a man older than her (long ago when I had hardly money to suport myself), she did love him but there was a factor she wanted to get away as well, the age difference does start to count at some point. I have talked with plenty of female friends here as well who were pretty blunt in the their (lack of?) ambitions, 'I would like to have a guy who supports me well and gets me a comfortable life with no worries', I am just not a romantic, life is always about deals of some kind just sometimes levels we are not conscious off.

Edited by ArieBombarie
batman2525

At first I used to think she did...but as time goes by and as I become more experienced with life in the philippines along with my two visits and certain observations....If I had to put money on it I would say she may like me...but does not love me.I believe the Philipinos have a tribe mentality and if you arnt one of them... you are not going to be totally in their tribe...i believe that if they had a choice of being with a foreigner with money or a philipino with money they would choose the latter.Its not a big deal to me if she does or doesnt...as long as we dont hate each other and fighting every day im ok with it.

Edited by batman2525
  • Like 4

Since I have no money - the only option left that makes any sense is - She Loves and Always has

Now you may be wondering how I know that Carmelita Loves me

Just before we were married I was sitting outside with one of my wife's nieces she saw the Tattoo on my Shoulder U.S.M.C

She asked me what that stood for and before I had a chance to respond, my soon to be wife said

U Should Marry Carmelita

Nuff said

That is NICE.! :)

Tom

At first I used to think she did...but as time goes by and as I become more experienced with life in the philippines along with my two visits and certain observations....If I had to put money on it I would say she may like me...but does not love me.I believe the Philipinos have a tribe mentality and if you arnt one of them... you are not going to be totally in their tribe...i believe that if they had a choice of being with a foreigner with money or a philipino with money they would choose the latter.Its not a big deal to me if she does or doesnt...as long as we dont hate each other and fighting every day im ok with it.

IMO quite ridiculous to accept such when there is real Love and affection in the beautiful Filipina.

IMHO & Experience.

I would Walk the walk.??? My Asawa says "Very sad".

ps . No wonder you wear a mask. ??? :)

Edited by EAGLE