C'mon 2013!

Hi All! Newbie on the block!

My name is John, a "retired" senior geezer and am a US Citizen living full time in my RV and presently in Texas. After years of soul searching, research, planning, talking and corresponding with many ExPats in the Philippines the plan is to move permanently to the Phils in late 2013.

However, I still need a lot of advice - like on Social Security matters, "permanent" visa concerns and other topics.

If anyone wants to start an information/advice line with me the best is to use my email address but since the rules say I can't post that here and now I guess you can get it from my profile (whenever I find it and make it).

Thanks for any help/guidance!

Hi John,

Anyone who is in the Full Member usergroup, and above, can send you email communications through the forums. You may send emails similarly. You may also send / receive PMs (private messages) as well.

Athena

:thats-funny: to the forum ............

Make sure you test the water first before you make your final moved. Philippines is not for everyone. BTW what is an RV?????

USMC-Retired

Welcome to the forum. The best advice is this. Come visit 1-2 months see the place. Then say wow I like it. Then come back one more time for a visit 1-2 months. Then say do I want to move there. This is Mexico border town on steroids. Without the safeguard of running back over the border to the US.

You can get your SS and some benefits here and tourist visa for 16 months then exit. Simple for that. I have lived here for a few years now. You can PM me or email (timpotte at yahoo dot com). I can tell you the good bad and ugly. It is not Kansas but does have its charms.

Mr. Mike

Welcome to the forums! How was your RV living experience? As you know there are thousands of retirees living a free life RVing all over the country. A pretty inexpensive way to retire if done correctly.

:crack-up: to the forum ............

Make sure you test the water first before you make your final moved. Philippines is not for everyone. BTW what is an RV?????

An "RV" is a Recreational Vehicle.

• 2 weeks later...
Stranded Shipscook
;) Cowboy :twocents: Just kiddin'
Stranded Shipscook

BTW what is an RV?????

post-8399-0-41491700-1315399301_thumb.jpg

Edited by CATMAN