Aloha!

Aloha to to you all! After lurking on this web site for a while I thought I should register here too. I live in Hawaii with a Taiwanese wife. I promised her we will move to Taiwan once I retire, but after having been to Taiwan several times I realized there is no way I could live there full time. Fortunately, my wife likes Cebu, so we decided to move there in two-three years. I have been reading a lot about the Philippines and Cebu, but I'm sure I will have lots of questions too. Please forgive me if I ask something stupid! Aloha, TTP

Norm Miller

Hello TTP and welcome to the forums, this is a great site to get you started and help you plan to move here. I found most of my answers here a few years ago when I was planning to move to Cebu.

Stranded Shipscook
:twocents: no woories, there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers. Don't be shy.

:stick_poke: no woories, there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers. Don't be shy.

Shy is not my name, and just wait until I ask questions! You might change your mind after that!biggrin.png

Shy is not my name, and just wait until I ask questions! You might change your mind after that!biggrin.png

ALOHA TTP

Headshot

Welcome TTP. I hope you find everything you are looking for. There are always plenty of members willing to answer questions of those who want more information. Sometimes some of our answers may even be right...

:rofl:

from Hawaii to Cebu--- should be some culture shock involved in daily life with this move !!!

from Hawaii to Cebu--- should be some culture shock involved in daily life with this move !!!
Not really. My wife is Taiwanese and she moved to Hawaii to be with me. (I still don't know I coerced her to marry me! :thumbs_down: ) I promised her we will move wherever she wants to move after I retired, but after visiting Taiwan numerous times I realized there is no way I could live there! I begged her to at least split the time between Taiwan and some other place, and she picked Cebu.

Aloha back at you. Hope you participate in the forum. Looking foward to hearing from you in the future