what not to do at the BI

smokey

i have not been in the BI office for years now at least for offical things to do they let my wife handle it all and i take the time to see a movie at sm.. dam she is treating me like a king

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• udonthani

• EAGLE

• Stranded Shipscook

• Englishman_on_Tour

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know if its just me, but there seems to be at least 1 loud whinging yob every time in the office when i go for an extension. When they sit down next to me and tell me what's wrong with the BI.

The first time I extended my Visa I googled BI to find out where it was - they had the dress code listed - I shared with my then Fiancee and we appeared with long pants, tennis shoes, Collared shirt o

Posted Images

Sometimes things get lost in translation. I'm not the only one who misunderstood you here :)

I ALWAYS misunderstand HIM. And reply in the wrong vein. :ROFLMAO:

Mostly on purpose.! :ROFLMAO:

Keeps him on his toes... and gives me an opportunity to WHACK him. :ROFLMAO:

Edited by EAGLE

snapback.pngbluemoon, on 20 August 2011 - 11:13 PM, said:

Very good post Sir,

only few filipinas are taff and strong enough to deal with so called ' officials '. they just complicate the situation and so the issue takes more time.

by way, an advise is NOT an order .............. you can take it or ignore it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe the ones you are hanging around with! Now I know why I don't read or post that much lately. But I do understand why many foreigners here gravitate towards the less intelligent Filipinas, (notice the capital F out of respect?) water seeks it's own level! LOLOL BTW_ how many Filipinas do you know from Wales?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr.Bob,

tnx for your lesson in orthography , please be polite , dont put wrong words into my mouth and dont let anybody believe you are not posting much.

if somebody isn't taff or strong does NOT mean she is less intelligent , I did not gravitate towards anybody and I don't hang around with those people you mentioned.

Edited by bluemoon
Bob Ward

Very good post Sir,

only few filipinas are taff and strong enough to deal with so called ' officials '. they just complicate the situation and so the issue takes more time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe the ones you are hanging around with! Now I know why I don't read or post that much lately. But I do understand why many foreigners here gravitate towards the less intelligent Filipinas, (notice the capital F out of respect?) water seeks it's own level! LOLOL BTW_ how many Filipinas do you know from Wales?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr.Bob,

tnx for your lesson in orthography , please be polite , dont put wrong words into my mouth and dont let anybody believe you are not posting much.

if somebody isn't taff or strong does NOT mean she is less intelligent , I did not gravitate towards anybody and I don't hang around with those people you mentioned.

ROFLMAO!!!

Very good post Sir,

Mr.Bob,

It would perhaps help, if you explained, what you mean by TAFF

1. Taff

More precisely - British slang for a resident of Cardiff and it's environs (from the River Taff which runs through it). Derived from the days when Cardiff was the busiest sea port in the world (due to coal exports) - "Taff" or "Taffy" was a reference to the workers on the docks.I love my Taffy buddies.

2. Taff

Where back in the day it may of meant Welshmen originating from around the Cardiff area or River Taff area, now usually mean someone from the whole South Wales area.

A commen misconception though is that all people from Wales are called TAFF..wrong people from North Wales are commenly known as Gogs because North in Welsh is Goggledd.

Saying all that there is also the rumour that TAFF stands for....Thick As fecking feckHey up Taff hows things going.

Yeah feck you Taff!!!

Wow Taff is amazing I love him.

3. Taff

a Taff is someone from Wales. See Paddy

Ay, get out of here you Taffs!

Hence the earlier reference to WALES.

Edited by UZI
Headshot

1. Taff

More precisely - British slang for a resident of Cardiff and it's environs (from the River Taff which runs through it). Derived from the days when Cardiff was the busiest sea port in the world (due to coal exports) - "Taff" or "Taffy" was a reference to the workers on the docks.I love my Taffy buddies.

2. Taff

Where back in the day it may of meant Welshmen originating from around the Cardiff area or River Taff area, now usually mean someone from the whole South Wales area.

A commen misconception though is that all people from Wales are called TAFF..wrong people from North Wales are commenly known as Gogs because North in Welsh is Goggledd.

Saying all that there is also the rumour that TAFF stands for....Thick As fecking feckHey up Taff hows things going.

Yeah feck you Taff!!!

3. Taff

Wow! I just thought he didn't know how to spell TOUGH. The things you learn here... :(

SORRY , i mean determined , resolute

Bob Ward

1. Taff

2. Taff

Yeah feck you Taff!!!

3. Taff

Cheers!

Wow! I just thought he didn't know how to spell TOUGH. The things you learn here...

CORRECT

Stranded Shipscook

post-8399-0-19315800-1313924394_thumb.jpg

‘Hairsplitter’s Convention’

PS- i started with the word TAFF and of course i was referring to woman from the

Tunku Azizah Fertility Foundation (TAFF)

Edited by Guenther
Bob Ward

post-8399-0-19315800-1313924394_thumb.jpg

‘Hairsplitter’s Convention’

PS- i started with the word TAFF and of course i was referring to woman from the

Tunku Azizah Fertility Foundation (TAFF)

Dili Oi! You first used the word! Where do you get the meaning?

Stranded Shipscook

Dili Oi! You first used the word! Where do you get the meaning?

Modern kids slang...SMS and emails.

I read and heard it first in the USA though...

just w8 a gen + the k's will laff about our old geezer spelling.

ancienrocka

BTW, I usually have one of the BOI employees pick up, process and deliver my passport to my house so I rarely have to go there except for an ECC which requires fingerprints (bring your own tissue and alcohol to clean up after).

I would love to know what he/she charges for this service. If it's as good as you say I might even use it myself.

towboat72

I don't get this at all. With its profusion of meter taxis (most cities in the Philippines don't have them) the Mandaue office has got to be one of the very easiest to get to out of them all and I've never come across a single driver that didn't know where it was even if their English was bad and I had to show them the address on my cellphone.

I just find it baffling why anybody would want to bring a girl there. I've never had any official trying it on, in fact last time they let me off 1000 pesos overstay fee because I'd got it into my head I was due to extend two days later than I needed to, and I was late two days. Just why would a girl, from the kind of background most of them come from, be any better than me at asking them the staff politely to do me a favour, and let me off, like they did?

even when I was with a girl once and we were heading on to Bantayan afterwards, I didn't have her stay in the office with me. She dropped her bag and just went to her sisters who lives nearby for 90 minutes until I'd finished, and then came back and we got another taxi to the bus station to get to Hagnaya. What possible benefit is derived from her sitting there bored for an hour and a half. The Mandaue office is quite spacious, but not spacious enough to have a game of scrabble there. Basically if you need 'support' doing something as utterly straighforward, albeit tedious, as getting an extension in the Philippines from a BoI office, there's something wrong with you. 'Support' for what?

I ALWAYS TAKE MY GF WITH ME IF FOR NO OTHER REASON I ENJOY HER COMPANY,PLUS WE USUALLY GO SOME OTHER PLACES WHEN WE ARE DONE THERE.SHE HAS NEVER BEEN ANYTHING BUT A BIG HELP ON ANYTHING THAT I HAVE TO DO .AS FOR BEING BORED FOR 90 MIN WE ENJOY THE COMPANY AND IT MAKES THE TIME PASS MUCH QUICKER.I THINK YOU NEED THE SUPPORT TO MAINTAIN YOUR LARGE EGO> JUST MY OPION

1. Taff

2. Taff

Yeah feck you Taff!!!

3. Taff

YOU ? Piss taker.....:taz: