what not to do at the BI

From some of the things I have seen on the streets, probably not.

It's a moot point for me though as I just slip the slacks on over my shorts. No nekkidness involved. :thumbs_up:

I have been "reliably" ?? informed - You strap it under your armpit.??

Is that TRUE.?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• udonthani

• EAGLE

• Stranded Shipscook

• Englishman_on_Tour

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know if its just me, but there seems to be at least 1 loud whinging yob every time in the office when i go for an extension. When they sit down next to me and tell me what's wrong with the BI.

The first time I extended my Visa I googled BI to find out where it was - they had the dress code listed - I shared with my then Fiancee and we appeared with long pants, tennis shoes, Collared shirt o

Posted Images

lazydays

Early doors is the key, your usually in and out within 30mins.

lazydays

I always greet guards too.

Just a friendly "'morning guard".

Usually they smile and greet me back.

KonGC

I'm always polite to those carrying a gun.

smokey

Since a trip to the BoI involves more than a quick jaunt form the house (its usually a 2-hour boat ride or a 3-hour bus ride), my wife (and child) generally accompanies me as we will combine a bit of shopping during our stay in the 'big city'.

The best part bout my wife tagging along though is that she can go in and do my business for me while I stand outside in the sunshine while wearing shorts and sandals. :as-if:

Sometimes, they let me in though. :D

On the rare occasion that I am alone during one of my visits, I just take a backpack with slacks and shoes inside and slip into them behind the building. :D

No big whoop.

once i was at a government office and a guy offered to RENT me some long pants i almost said yes because he must of been blind to think i could fit into these 34 inch waist pants..

SkyMan

Since a trip to the BoI involves more than a quick jaunt form the house (its usually a 2-hour boat ride or a 3-hour bus ride), my wife (and child) generally accompanies me as we will combine a bit of shopping during our stay in the 'big city'.

The best part bout my wife tagging along though is that she can go in and do my business for me while I stand outside in the sunshine while wearing shorts and sandals. :D

Sometimes, they let me in though. :shitstormretarded:

On the rare occasion that I am alone during one of my visits, I just take a backpack with slacks and shoes inside and slip into them behind the building. :D

No big whoop.

I wonder if you walked up and the guard said, "No shorts sir." and you said, "Oh, ok." and dropped em right there. Hahahahaha

• Admin (Retired)
broden

I wonder if you walked up and the guard said, "No shorts sir." and you said, "Oh, ok." and dropped em right there. Hahahahaha

they might take you upstairs and lock you in a room with your new boyfriend

:shitstormretarded:

Stranded Shipscook
post-8399-0-42324400-1314084893_thumb.jpg
SkyMan

post-8399-0-42324400-1314084893_thumb.jpg

Lets see now. Pants, ok, Shoes, hmmm, ok. Yep, he's ready for his respectful trip to the BI.

I can't believe this dopey thread just goes on and on and on...

tom_shor

trouble is, 90% of the guys in the BoI offices you see with girls aren't there because they're from the provinces and they're seizing the opportunity to buy a tub of decent mayonnaise while they get the chance. They're not there because they're helplessly in love and can't possibly be seperated for even a couple of hours. They're in there because the girl, the family, wants to maintain control and never let the cash cow out of their sight, or else the guy is such an old fool or such a newbie he can't do anything by himself.

that Aussie guy I mention was the perfect example. DIA, she met him at the airport, shagged him, took him to the BoI office when he realized he needed an extension, he bought a beachside house in her name some months later, two years later he wakes up and realises he was a bit of an idiot for jumping in so fast and that she has got far too many cards.

Maybe they like to spend time with them instead of jumping and dumping. Or maybe they are going somewhere else after.

A_Simple_Man

First there was a quote from Whippy which I shall not quote due to Norseman's post, then:

Maybe they like to spend time with them instead of jumping and dumping. Or maybe they are going somewhere else after.

I have banned Whippy from this conversation. The topic can continue without quoting his posts or statements. They have been debated to the end and all sides are reveled. Any posts that do quote him will have to be removed as he can not respond. Thank you for understanding.

Wow, just like the BI! The guys running the show do not know what the other guys running the show are doing so they often say and do conflicting things. Maybe its the Philippine air.

dennis1105

I have banned Whippy from this conversation. The topic can continue without quoting his posts or statements. They have been debated to the end and all sides are reveled. Any posts that do quote him will have to be removed as he can not respond. Thank you for understanding.

So, let me get this straight....Easyrider and others have attacked the poster(whippy)by calling him a sex tourist and Whippy got banned? His remarks were on topic. This thread is about what not to do at the BI. Whippy maintains that you should not take your girlfriend or wife in the BI with you...sounds on-topic to me. Just sayin.....

Dennis

A_Simple_Man

His remarks were on topic.

Did you mean the one where he told Skyman to go do the four letter word? Maybe that post got deleted but people have been banned for that so it seems to me he got off light.

Rats, sometimes a guy just can't help going off topic. Ok, from now on I see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil!

toilet.gif