Sign in to follow this  
Dhel

Hidden Meaning of 9 Words Women Use :D

Dhel

Shhush, don't mention c*ts or we will have Geunther jumping in. :scratch_head:

Oh...what has Geunther something to do with c*ts??unsure.gif

Stranded Shipscook

To answer your previous post- see avatar ! :scratch_head:

Ok, ok, but why are only woman allowed to state their rules ?... here is a guys POV :

Dear ladies, read it please ( The numbering is always one, since all points are of equal importance wink.png )

1. Men are NOT mind readers.

1. Sunday sports . It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one:

* Subtle hints do not work!

* Strong hints do not work!

* Obvious hints do not work!

Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a Problem. See a doctor.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria 's Secret girls, don't Expect us to act like soap opera guys.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one

1. You can either ask us to do something Or tell us ho w you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we..

1. ALL men see in only 16 colours, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A colour. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine… Really.

1. Don't ask us what ! we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, golf OR SE*X.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!

1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight; But did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.

Pass this to as many men/woman as you can - to give them a laugh. Pass this to as many women as you can - to give them a bigger laugh.

Edited by Guenther

tom_shor

And don't forget "It's up to you" I know this is a phrase and not a word but not to be ignored. (Please don't make the mistake of believing it is really up to you)

To answer your previous post- see avatar ! :P

Ok, ok, but why are only woman allowed to state their rules ?... here is a guys POV :

Dear ladies, read it please ( The numbering is always one, since all points are of equal importance wink.png )

1. Men are NOT mind readers.

1. Sunday sports . It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one:

* Subtle hints do not work!

* Strong hints do not work!

* Obvious hints do not work!

Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a Problem. See a doctor.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria 's Secret girls, don't Expect us to act like soap opera guys.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one

1. You can either ask us to do something Or tell us ho w you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we..

1. ALL men see in only 16 colours, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A colour. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine… Really.

1. Don't ask us what ! we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, golf OR SE*X.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!

1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight; But did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.

Pass this to as many men/woman as you can - to give them a laugh. Pass this to as many women as you can - to give them a bigger laugh.

It's not the dress that makes you look fat. It's the fat that makes you look fat.

DealChief

wait...let me pull out m crystal ball **GRIN*** - there's few thought coming in my tiny mind

She opens her mouth before even thinking.

Yup. And before listening.

Davaoeno

Dhel, I was kidding with you.

Headshot- its nice to see that you can sometimes get yourself into trouble without MY help !! :cooking:

:cooking:

sunnyside_up

ha haha. I see this all the time observing my sisters marriage. The communication gap is between the sexes not the cultures, but the culture gap is very complex. :coffee: Once she said it was a pity there was no rice (meaning ordr more rice please) He responded by saying something like its ok we have plenty of food now you can have my bread rolls. Then the great argument began and sunday dinner was wrecked. I just sat there amused at how it all could have been avoided if only he had said. Oh honey dear you are right. Waiter please get us more rice. Or if she would have said, Oh honey dear you are right we have plenty of food now please pass the rolls.

Edited by sunnyside_up

Davaoeno

ha haha. I see this all the time observing my sisters marriage. The communication gap is between the sexes not the cultures, but the culture gap is very complex. :coffee: Once she said it was a pity there was no rice (meaning ordr more rice please) He responded by saying something like its ok we have plenty of food now you can have my bread rolls. Then the great argument began and sunday dinner was wrecked. I just sat there amused at how it all could have been avoided if only he had said. Oh honey dear you are right. Waiter please get us more rice. Or if she would have said, Oh honey dear you are right we have plenty of food now please pass the rolls.

Or imagine if she said " honey, thanks for the offer but i would actually prefer to order more rice"

. Or , as an alternative, if she said " waiter, please get us some more rice"

Why do people have to make things so difficult sometimes lol

ArieBombarie

I am getting plenty of nr6's these days, lucky she is not very good in making up her mind but she seems to realise she might have given me a bit too much rope

tom_shor

Or imagine if she said " honey, thanks for the offer but i would actually prefer to order more rice"

. Or , as an alternative, if she said " waiter, please get us some more rice"

Why do people have to make things so difficult sometimes lol

Or even Honey I would like more rice.

Don't expect a guy to figure that stuff out.

ArieBombarie

tbh it is basic stuff, she already in the sarcastic stage because you missed she was out of rice in the first place, taking a woman out for dinner and than not being attentive is a big nono

she is not pissed off because she is out of rice, she is pissed of because you behave like a provincial

Edited by ArieBombarie

JoMads

She should just be grateful and show appreciation, but that would be asking too much..

Edited by JoMads

dennis1105

tbh it is basic stuff, she already in the sarcastic stage because you missed she was out of rice in the first place, taking a woman out for dinner and than not being attentive is a big nono

she is not pissed off because she is out of rice, she is pissed of because you behave like a provincial

What? She doesn't have a mouth? She can't order more rice? She should be pissed at herself for being so dumb!!!!!!!!

Dennis

mojo

"2) Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour.

Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house."

WTF??? half an hour???? when are women that quick to get ready?

Edited by mojo