Sign in to follow this  
Dhel

Hidden Meaning of 9 Words Women Use :D

Dhel

1) Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2) Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour.

Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3) Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4) Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5) Loud Sigh : This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6) That's Okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7) Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8) Whatever : Is a women's way of saying "Go to Hell"

9) Don't worry about it, I got it : Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3.

• Like 1

Topper

Boy, that's a no sh*tter. Very tipical of an American woman. Taught to them from birth.

Dhel

Boy, that's a no sh*tter. Very tipical of an American woman. Taught to them from birth.

Its not just an American thing...this is women in general......oopppsss.....does this makes me feel guilty - I just can relate tho :rofl: ...LMAO

Edited by Dhel

SimplyGee

Exactly!not common for asians:)

RetiredNavyGuy

I don't know where you're meeting your Asian women, but you should share! This would be absolutely hilarious, if it wasn't so true of (in my experience) all women, regardless of race, culture, or country.

Dhel

I don't know where you're meeting your Asian women, but you should share! This would be absolutely hilarious, if it wasn't so true of (in my experience) all women, regardless of race, culture, or country.

Very true on that Retired NavyGuy ...I am an Asian, Filipina as such, and it may not sound good to agree, but the truth is, this is really part of being a woman :rofl: - well, i know it sucks and just like every other human, we all are equipped with flaws. Not an Asian thing? - hmm, maybe its because the words use by one race to another is in different language yet mean the same. The only thing that makes situations different tho is how someone say or does this...some gets too crazy or even turns into a psycho freak...but others take things as calmly as they can be.

Easyrider

Here a good addition to Dhel's list:

The Biker’s Wish

A biker was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded

above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have

TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."

The biker pulled over and said, Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can

ride over anytime I want."

The Lord said, Your request is materialistic. Think of the enormous

challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach

the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! It

will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it

is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more

time and think of something that would honor and glorify me."

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Lord,

I wish that I could understand my wife. I want to know how she

feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment,

why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and

how I can make a woman truly happy."

The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

Edited by Easyrider

Dhel

Here a good addition to Dhel's list:

The Biker’s Wish

A biker was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded

above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have

TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."

The biker pulled over and said, Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can

ride over anytime I want."

The Lord said, Your request is materialistic. Think of the enormous

challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach

the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! It

will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it

is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more

time and think of something that would honor and glorify me."

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Lord,

I wish that I could understand my wife. I want to know how she

feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment,

why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and

how I can make a woman truly happy."

The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

I love the humor :rofl: Thanks!

Easyrider

Sometimes it's difficult communicating with a woman. Here's what happened yesterday.

A Filipina and I were looking out the window from my second floor apartment. There was no one in sight. Then a man came walking by.

Me: That's Ivy's brother.

Her: Which one is her brother? (a short pause) that one?

Me: What do you mean which one, there's only one.

I should have said no it's the one hidding behind a tree.

Well Dhel, can you explain this one to us?

Dhel

Sometimes it's difficult communicating with a woman. Here's what happened yesterday.

A Filipina and I were looking out the window from my second floor apartment. There was no one in sight. Then a man came walking by.

Me: That's Ivy's brother.

Her: Which one is her brother? (a short pause) that one?

Me: What do you mean which one, there's only one.

I should have said no it's the one hidding behind a tree.

Well Dhel, can you explain this one to us?

wait...let me pull out m crystal ball **GRIN*** - there's few thought coming in my tiny mind

1. She opens her mouth before even thinking.

2. She is nervous...or maybe in an uncomfortable situation just being alone with you.

3. Her mind is full of thoughts ...or in short, her mind is floating in the air or absent-minded :rofl:

Easyrider

wait...let me pull out m crystal ball **GRIN*** - there's few thought coming in my tiny mind

2. She is nervous...or maybe in an uncomfortable situation just being alone with you.

3. Her mind is full of thoughts ...or in short, her mind is floating in the air or absent-minded :D

hehehe that's real funny.

We were not alone. My fiancee was here too and the lady I'm talking is living with us about 3 months until her fiancee returns from working overseas. And, she's 21 years old, so that eliminates number 2.

Well. she had time to think, if she knows how, so I choose number 3.

By the way, thank you for having a good attitude and discussing this subject with us. :)

Edited by Easyrider

Dhel

hehehe that's real funny.

We were not alone. My fiancee was here too and the lady I'm talking is living with us about 3 months until her fiancee returns from working overseas. And, she's 21 years old, so that eliminates number 2.

Well. she had time to think, if she knows how, so I choose number 3.

By the way, thank you for having a good attitude and discussing this subject with us.

I should be thankful to have found this forum...and thankful that members here are smart, and very accommodating to questions and info sharing even if it sounds to be out of this world....Kudos to the founder of this wonderful site..atleast this time my tiny brain is being polished a bit..its kindda rusty..hehehhe

RetiredNavyGuy

..atleast this time my tiny brain is being polished a bit..its kindda rusty..hehehhe

Don't short change yourself. I suspect your brain in not tiny. Not many Filipinas will participate on the forum

Dhel

Don't short change yourself. I suspect your brain in not tiny. Not many Filipinas will participate on the forum

Thanks RetiredNavyGuy...I consider my brain tiny coz I know I am a tiny lady like what my fiance always told me..he think I am a jail-bait despite of my age...hehehe...but I am just a happy person so no offense to any of it..like what I always told myself, I may be small but terrible **GRIN**

Topper

3. Her mind is full of thoughts ...or in short, her mind is floating in the air or absent-minded :lmao:

I got to go with number 1. My wife does it far to often. Then a few seconds later...she corrects herself.

Headshot

I love the humor :) Thanks!

That wasn't humor. Haven't you been on the bridge to Hawaii yet? :lmao:

Dhel

That wasn't humor. Haven't you been on the bridge to Hawaii yet?

I wont disagree with you Sir Headshot..each has its own interpretations on how we read things knowing that reading no matter how simple a word or paragraph is could lead to a variety of interpretations..thats how complex it is to decode the symbols or messages there is. but anyways, I still see humor in it even if I dont have any prior idea about what a bridge in Hawaii is. For me, the main idea there is not about the bridge :lmao: Why humor? well, call me crazy or something, but the story provoked laughter on my part..and humor is decided by personal taste :) - but, I would love to hear your piece...it is nice to always explore something beyond what our mind can think and our senses can foresee / sense..mind sharing your thought?

broden

i'd just like to take a moment to congratulate Headshot on being knighted

avacopynf5.png

Headshot

I wont disagree with you Sir Headshot..each has its own interpretations on how we read things knowing that reading no matter how simple a word or paragraph is could lead to a variety of interpretations..thats how complex it is to decode the symbols or messages there is. but anyways, I still see humor in it even if I dont have any prior idea about what a bridge in Hawaii is. For me, the main idea there is not about the bridge :lmao: Why humor? well, call me crazy or something, but the story provoked laughter on my part..and humor is decided by personal taste :) - but, I would love to hear your piece...it is nice to always explore something beyond what our mind can think and our senses can foresee / sense..mind sharing your thought?

Dhel, I was kidding with you.

Headshot

avacopynf5.png

Yes...by Queen Dhel the Magnificent (who BTW does have a good sense of humor)

Edited by Headshot

Dhel

Dhel, I was kidding with you.

:lmao: I am a curious cat and really what about the bridge in Hawaii? - heheheh - I promise to behave and be attentive...LISTENING MODE to Sir headshot :)

RetiredNavyGuy

Okay, Sir Headshot, let's see you talk your way out of this one.:lmao:without getting a "fine" or a "whatever"

Edited by RetiredNavyGuy

Dhel

avacopynf5.png

And that also goes to his Majesty Broden :lmao: - time to party dance.gif

broden

well now we're gettin somewhere

but really i'm more of a Godfather type

being from Brooklyn and all

lazydays

:P I am a curious cat and really what about the bridge in Hawaii? - heheheh - I promise to behave and be attentive...LISTENING MODE to Sir headshot :D

Shhush, don't mention c*ts or we will have Geunther jumping in. :scratch_head: