Learning to Eat Foods with Cheese

SimplyGee

Learning to eat some foods with cheese was an accomplishment!Every time we some foods with cheese I'm hesitant to eat it or even try to taste it.IT was so hard for me to swallow it and I'm not used to eat cheese.I can have Pizza but I have to remove some cheese on it.My friend would always tell me I'm not normal hehehhe..I don't even use sugar in any foods that needs to be sweeten.But I was happy with his encouragement I'm learning now to eat some foods with CHEESE.....

Headshot

Gee...we're all really happy for you. Is there a question here I missed?

Just sharing this experienced Mr.Headshot..I will just tell you if I will learn to add some sugar in my choco or some foods that needs some sweeten:)Thanks!

Headshot

Just sharing this experienced Mr.Headshot..I will just tell you if I will learn to add some sugar in my choco or some foods that needs some sweeten:)Thanks!

OK...that's cool.

Mandingo

My wife is the same, never really ate cheese except for pizza and cheeseburgers and then it was the crappy cheese you get there. Me, I am a big cheese eater and after a while she became one too. She was amazed at going to the store here and seeing hundreds of different types..............

Edited by Spacefalcon
Headshot

My wife is the same, never really ate cheese except for pizza and cheeseburgers and then it was the crappy cheese you get there. Me, I am a big cheese eater and after a while she became one too. She was amazed at going to the store here and seeing hundreds of different types..............

That really is amazing. When I lived in Alaska, all milk and cheese products were shipped up there from Seattle and then frozen. It made for some pretty crappy milk and cheese. But then, that was quite a few years ago.

I would feel the same way too with your wife:)regards!

Mandingo

That really is amazing. When I lived in Alaska, all milk and cheese products were shipped up there from Seattle and then frozen. It made for some pretty crappy milk and cheese. But then, that was quite a few years ago.

Yep, still are shipped in. I am always amazed at how much better everything taste when I go down south, lol.

Panserhansen

I like to use my oven and use cheese on some dishes. Make sure you use good cheese and not Eden or similar. Onion soup is great with cheese. When the soup is finished, pour some soup in a bowl that's oven safe, place some white bread in it and plenty of cheese. Put in oven until the cheese is golden.

Sometimes I make a dish with chicken legs on a bed of veggies, like pumpkin, carrots, string beans or baguio beans, place the chicken on top with some tomato sauce over. When the chicken is done, shred some cheese over and back in the oven for 15 minutes or so.

An omelet is not complete without some cheese IMO.

Cheese is also excellent for snacks. Buy some crackers, and different kind of cheese like blue cheese and brie. Add some bell pepper, and open a bottle of wine. Tinder Box has the best selection of cheese in Cebu.

shadow

For most of us, moving here, we have the opposite problem, learning to eat food WITHOUT cheese!

Larry in Dumaguete

Davaoeno

:ROFLMAO:

And I always get accused of being sarcastic !! :)

sometimes its nice to have company !

Dude, after several years in Asia, I spend my time eating cheese like a rat every day because I missed it so much