Collinwood Gang Get Together

Hi All. Had a great time in Cebu for 28 days and now I'm back in California. I met a few guys off the forum from Australia, Canada, United Kingdom and the US. It was nice meeting Aaron, forgot the other guy from Australia, Jim, Martin, Stefan and their wives/girlfriends. I also met Leon from the US my first day back in Cebu at the Grand Mall of Mactan. Thanks for the invite and getting everyone together. It was good to have a salad, ribs, ham, potatoes, Jim's mango float and other good food in there also. The event was excellent. I only wish I had more time than my 28 days this time. I'll be there for 60 days next time. I wish all of you well and hope to see you all next time.

I will post some pictures as soon as possible of the event n Collinwood, Camotes Islands and Negros Occidental. Take care everyone.

Easyrider

I didn't get to meet you but I'm glad you enjoyed your time in the Philippines. Thank you for the nice comments.

Hope I can meet you on your next trip.

Phillip

newtocebu

Really nice meeting you and your family too Kelly..

Please PM me a link to your Facebook account so we can all keep in touch. I couldnt find yours as there are literally millions that share the

same name !!

Cheers,

Aaron.

I didn't get to meet you but I'm glad you enjoyed your time in the Philippines. Thank you for the nice comments.

Hope I can meet you on your next trip.

Phillip

Phillip, I hope to meet you next time we are in Cebu. Are you in the Collinwood Subdivision also? Take care. Kelly

Really nice meeting you and your family too Kelly..

Please PM me a link to your Facebook account so we can all keep in touch. I couldn't find yours as there are literally millions that share the

same name !!

Cheers,

Aaron.

My Face Book link was sent to you. It was good meeting you and your wife. We'll meet up again when we return to Cebu.