Washing Machine

Lordblacknail

Davaoeno

How 'bout methods to control nose hair and ear hair... ear hair tickles

i'm not sure you could hold your head in the washing machine long enough to control the hair !

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• udonthani

• KennyF

• Davaoeno

• lazydays

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe if you are poor in some third world country and only have two pair of shirts, pants, socks and underwear then it might be economical to wash clothes by hand, but if it's a middle class family of

Okay Whippy, let's settle this once and for all. The next time your in-country, come around to my house and do a typical day's worth of laundry. I will time you and if it takes you more than the 20 mi

Like all sex, it's usually better if there's someone with you.   KonGC

udonthani

A teacher of mine once said "Never argue with an idiot. The best outcome you can hope for is that you won an argument with an idiot."

I'm sure anyone who's been active on this topic will know what I mean...........

another one that refuses to debate, because he knows, in himself, he will lose.

then tries to turn round and claim he's smarter than the other one, because he's 'above all that'.

just resorts to disguised personal attacks, which only shows them up to be the intellectual lightweights, if not out and out cowards they actually are.

what's the matter pal? Don't you like losing?

A_Simple_Man

ya gotta admit, Whippy is a good debater. One of the best you ever saw. He argues cases and turns things round like washing machines.

Not so. Debate is point, counterpoint and rebuttal. It is not supposed to be an argument.

What I do have to admit is that Whippy is constantly whipping up new points to support his argument and sometimes they make sense. For example teaching the girls to hang up the hand washed clothes without wringing the shit out of them so they will drip dry. I knew and practiced that at one time but had forgotten about it until you brought the point up.

An open minded and casual observer will probably see good points from both sides of the argument. It may make one man feel good about not buying a wash machine while it may make another feel good about buying one. Everyone wins.

Of course, anyone who moves frequently would be foolish to have a wash machine. Its just one more piece of crap to add to the moving expenses.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

we both use a dryer and hang dry, but you better believe when the temp outside goes down a bit here in the states a filipina will love clothes fresh from the dryer

Mandingo

another one that refuses to debate, because he knows, in himself, he will lose.

then tries to turn round and claim he's smarter than the other one, because he's 'above all that'.

just resorts to disguised personal attacks, which only shows them up to be the intellectual lightweights, if not out and out cowards they actually are.

what's the matter pal? Don't you like losing?

It's kind of funny since I did not quote you or mention you by name that you would assume I was speaking about you, lol.

udonthani

nobody likes to take freezing clothes from outside on the line. If it's cold enough, it feels like they are made of ice.

handwashing is actually generally easier in winter in UK than summer. You dry most of the clothes on the central heating radiators, and the more important items, you just let drip dry, the same as you would anywhere else.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

sex up against a washboard or hanging from a clothes line just isn't as fulfilling

To the OP (Lordblacknail): you now have 10 pages of replies to your seemingly simple question, "Anybody have good luck with the local washing machines? Anyone recommend a brand? Place to buy?"

Did you get a satisfactory answer? More importantly, do you really have blue hair? (maybe split the topic?)

udonthani

funny thing is, I do actually have a washing machine in my cellar, that's probably in working order even though it was 2nd hand when I got it I've had it for 3 years. It would only cost me 60 US dollars to install it, and get it running.

why bother. There's no point.

washing a day's clothes for two people is definitely NOT a day's labour. It takes 20 minutes maximum. I know this, because I've usually done my own handwashing all my adult life long - that's 25 years. And it's how I wash my clothes in the Philippines, except the odd times when some girl does it instead

Okay Whippy, let's settle this once and for all. The next time your in-country, come around to my house and do a typical day's worth of laundry. I will time you and if it takes you more than the 20 minutes you claim, you publish a retraction to your statement and a public apology for being so crass and argumentative.

Deal?

Oh, I should tell you that a typical days' laundry is likely to include 2 queen size sheets, four pillow cases, four large bath towels, several smaller towels, at least one cot sheet, 2 cot bolster covers and the clothes we wore the previous day - for three of us.

Mark

• Like 1

sex up against a washboard or hanging from a clothes line just isn't as fulfilling

Like all sex, it's usually better if there's someone with you.

KonGC

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

Like all sex, it's usually better if there's someone with you.

KonGC

only usually

• Like 1