The Police Arrive With A Search Warrant

Wombat No More

DOWNLOAD AND PRINT THIS THEN HANG IT UP SOMEWHERE WHERE ALL MEMBERS OF THE HOUSEHOLD CAN INSTANTLY ACCESS IT. My copy is laminated to make it last long term. This was prompted after I read another post elsewhere here today, mentioning 'if you are arrested'.

1. The POLICE arrive with a SEARCH WARRANT:

a) Do not allow them to enter the premises, politely informing them to comply with the Warrant.

b) Read the Warrant carefully.

c) Inform them of the name and address of your local Barangay representative and that of a known local resident.

d) Inform the Police that entry will be granted once these named persons arrive.

e) On arrival of the search witnesses, ask the supervising Officer who he has nominated to carry out the search then request that your witnesses are allowed to search that Officer so nominated.

f) If the supervising Officer nominates more than one searcher, then politely point out that the Warrant is addressed to 'any police officer' in the singular. The intent is that the witnesses are with the searcher at all times. Should the supervising officer argue this point, you may quote section 7 of Rule 126 of the Rules of Court whereby the person named in the warrant must also witness the search and that you cannot witness more than one searcher at a time.

g) Insist that the nominated searcher wear gloves and that any incriminating evidence found be tested for your fingerprints.

h) Once this has been sorted out (the police having been reminded of their responsibilities under the Law) grant entry to the nominated searcher plus the witnesses. Inform the supervising officer that in order for them to comply with the Warrant, all others must remain outside until the search has been completed.

i) *IMPORTANT* Note what item(s) are nominated on the search warrant. No other item may be seized other than that for which the warrant was issued.

j) Should a prohibited drug be found, telephone a very good attorney. The Police have only discovered evidence of a possible crime, and have not witnessed a crime in progress, therefore you are not obliged to go with them at that moment. You could request to wait for your attorney and use the time to put your affairs in order. The police must complete a lot of paperwork then appear before a Judge to obtain a Warrant of Arrest.

On a personal note, I am aware of set ups and false charges being laid by police and prosecutors resulting in the innocent individuals losing a real lot of money, their health while incarcerated falsely and spending sometimes months to years in jail awaiting trial. In effect, lives destroyed wrongly. Keep them honest from the very beginning and make sure they follow the actual rule of Law. They can't "find" anything if you follow these steps above.

post-6386-0-20791000-1312698469_thumb.jpg

JamesMusslewhite

If it happens to me I will try that, hopefully not all the while they are cheerfully beating me to a bloody pulp and planting incriminating evidence on my person, vehicle, and or domicile.

Punch.gif

Edited by JamesMusslewhite
Wombat No More

Yes, well you can only hope mate hey! I have found that when presented with overbearing authority, whatever country you are in, if you react in a calm and just as authoritive and officiously knowledgable way as they are presenting themselves, they mostly are put on the back foot and become more compliant with sensible reasoning. I've never come off worse than an equal standoff, which is in one's favour. But never back down completely or it will be worse as they see that you are manageable to them.

If it happens I will try that, hopefully not while they are cheerfully beating me to a pulp and planting incriminating evidence on my person, vehicle, and or domicile.

Punch.gif

JamesMusslewhite

Yes, well you can only hope mate hey! I have found that when presented with overbearing authority, whatever country you are in, if you react in a calm and just as authoritive and officiously knowledgable way as they are presenting themselves, they mostly are put on the back foot and become more compliant with sensible reasoning. I've never come off worse than an equal standoff, which is in one's favour. But never back down completely or it will be worse as they see that you are manageable to them.

That's because of your silver-tongued devilish charm, well that and being an incorrigible rogue. :thats-funny:

Wombat No More

I think we might be a bit like peas in a pod mate.

That's because of your silver-tongued devilish charm, well that and being an incorrigible rogue. :thats-funny:

JamesMusslewhite

I think we might be a bit like peas in a pod mate.

probably more than either even realizes.................... :thats-funny:

SkyMan

Good info but if that doesn't work, wave p2K or so at the in charge to go away.

Wombat No More

BRRRRRRRRRRT ... WRONG!

If they have knocked on our door and they have an actual warrant, then they believe they have a case against you OR can make a case against you depending on what they find in the premises. And the Judge who signed the warrant and the prosecutor who issued the paperwork for signing, are in the picture also.

In this case, it will cost a lot more than loose change to get out of this one mate. Start praying your bank account has enough in it. I'm not talking corruption but what it will cost you personally at every turn if they 'happen' to find incriminating stuff at your location. If it is a setup, which has happened to some, they are looking to bleed you dry of as much as they can get. They will take your P2k as if it never existed and then it's onto the possibly hundreds of thousands or even more as in the case where I gained the original post material from and a case where an elderly 70+ Aussie man, with a serious heart condition was the victim of a police setup and bulldust search of his house where drugs were planted by one of the several cops searching. Incarcerated, denied medical treatment, for many months and his life buggered and that of his wife and little daughter as he refused to pay the P2mill he was being asked for. His wife did pay P200,000 to be released herself. The trial saw the case thrown out, the police criticised by the Judge for their flawed case and nothing happened to the scumbag cops in this case. Our illustrious leader :scratch_head: put a link to this info maybe more than a year ago.

Good info but if that doesn't work, wave p2K or so at the in charge to go away.

Edited by WombatPhil
Jim in Cebu

Our illustrious leader :shitstormretarded: put a link to this info maybe more than a year ago.

Thanks for posting this information.

Would you also please post the link to the original source of the information? Thanks.

Wombat No More

PLEASE READ "THE JOHN MARTIN STORY" which Paul has re posted from some time back, after I asked him about it. This is where the info came on what to do if they turn up with a search warrant.

This should be the link to the story, a long but intriguing story.

Thanks for posting this information.

Would you also please post the link to the original source of the information? Thanks.

Stranded Shipscook

PLEASE READ "THE JOHN MARTIN STORY" which Paul has re posted from some time back, after I asked him about it. This is where the info came on what to do if they turn up with a search warrant.

This should be the link to the story, a long but intriguing story.

http://www.livinginc...attach_id=11284

MODERATOR, please also link that to the Dangers Forum. Its value is GOLD !!!

Davaoeno

After reading John Martins story and the details of the Griffith case , and because i am about to become involved in a major court case, i have today removed several items from my home that could possibly be used against me should someone decide to go after me. [ no drugs, but an old dueling pistol and some sex toys ! lol ]

Nothing i would normally worry about, but in this country where anyone who wants to cause you huge problems [ either to get rid of you or to extort money from you] , and who has a few connections, can easily get you thrown in prison, with any kind of trumped up evidence, where you will rot in horrible conditions , with no timely justice, until either you pay enough money [ to either the police or to attorneys ], or untill the justice system finally gets around to dealing with you.

Be afraid people, be really afraid. It cant happen to you ?? good luck !!!

Edited by davaolife
Wombat No More

It changes your perspective on things here in a rather dramatic way doesn't it mate... Be afraid, be very afraid... yes it's scary that not only could something like this happen to any of us but that people in positions of public trust have absolutely the lowest level (non existant) of moral fibre that can be found... and all in the name of your money.... It's simply not fair to feel insecure when one is a law abiding citizen. I have firearm protection in my home against the bad guys, and I'm an excellent shot... trouble is that often the line between bad guy and good guy can be quite blurred.

After reading John Martins story and the details of the Griffith case , and because i am about to become involved in a major court case, i have today removed several items from my home that could possibly be used against me should someone decide to go after me. [ no drugs, but an old dueling pistol and some sex toys ! lol ]

Nothing i would normally worry about, but in this country where anyone who wants to cause you huge problems [ either to get rid of you or to extort money from you] , and who has a few connections, can easily get you thrown in prison, with any kind of trumped up evidence, where you will rot in horrible conditions , with no timely justice, until either you pay enough money [ to either the police or to attorneys ], or untill the justice system finally gets around to dealing with you.

Be afraid people, be really afraid. It cant happen to you ?? good luck !!!