Big Rob (DeezNuz) Passed

Paul

Folks, Carlo took some additional photos, which he also added to his blog.

This time, the images were for the second arrangement I requested for the membership of the forums. I wanted the flowers will be fresh for Robert's interment later today (Sunday, the 7th of August).

DSC05723.jpg

DSC05725.JPG

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• D_D

• Zamora

• Jess Bartone

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul

Thank you for your taste, loyalty, and affection.

BigRob was on my top five list of people from the Forum on my must meet list when I finally get to Cebu.

-Chris

Jess Bartone

Is that Rob's brother with the blue tie? I see a resemblance.

• 2 years later...

... today, Big Rob would have been 42. I can't forget the ol' boy. 

Happy Birthday, big guy. 

• Like 6

May he rest in peace. Sooooo sad he had to die so young  :( he was definitely one of the great people. 

NOSOCALPINOY

I didn't know Big Rob. Sad to hear about his passing at such a young age! My condolences to his family! 

samatm

He died ? 

When ? 

How ? 

We used to hang out all the time ! 

There was quite a bit written about his passing.  If you are interested you can search the forms.    So strange I was just thinking about him today and his death.  I didn't know the know man except by his wit and online presence, but I was thinking about his passing having no idea it was Birthday and then i sign on to LinK and see this.   He is missed. 

InternetTough

I remember that he posted very informative real estate threads. He was the one to talk to on this forum about finding an apartment.

I remember he put a picture of himself as his avatar that made his belly look like a beach ball. I don't know if that was real or not.

Not having met him, one has to hesitate to talk about what one remembers of him to others who actually did.

Anyhow, it is a huge tragedy for someone to die in early middle age.

• Like 1
samatm

He died ? 

When ? 

How ? 

We used to hang out all the time ! 

There was quite a bit written about his passing.  If you are interested you can search the forms.    So strange I was just thinking about him today and his death.  I didn't know the know man except by his wit and online presence, but for some strange reason I was thinking about his passing and the response from linc members having no idea it was Birthday and  then later tonight I  sign on to LinC and see this.   Uncanny.    He is missed. 

easy44

Big Rob was a kind hearted gentleman with lots of class. You don't find many of those anywhere.

• Like 2

WOW.. that is for real ? 

I know we used to always joke around. We used to go deep sea fishing together. 

The last I remember he made a hoax about his death. So I guess he was preparing for it. He got to see all the eulogy before he passed. 

I hope his family took care or Michelle and her daughter, they way Rob would of. 

Does anyone know what happened to his motorcycles ? Please don't think I am being morbid, Big Rob and I spent a lot of time hanging out in person so I doubt he would mind me asking ! 

Does anyone know what happened to his motorcycles ? Please don't think I am being morbid, Big Rob and I spent a lot of time hanging out in person so I doubt he would mind me asking ! 

As far as I know, they liquidated all of his things. Or, perhaps his family made use of them? I have no idea. 

I sometimes wonder what happened with Michelle and the baby. I never met either of them. I know he loved that little girl though. 

The funny thing is some members thought Big Rob and I were the same person. 

Maybe because sometimes we were both sitting in the same room next to each other posting and talking about what we would post before we posted it. 

Those were fun times. 

I will try to follow up on what happened with Michele and her daughter. I know Rob would want their future to be secure.