Bus lines from Toledo to Cebu...

daniel_ita

Hello.....i need infos about bus lines for go from Cebu City to Toledo City and viceversa.

Can u tell me what bus lines, where is the station in Cebu City, how much and every others informations about this travel?

Thankyouuuuuuuu

Dan

shadow

The south bus terminal is near Emall, downtown. There are several bus lines that can get you to Toledo and back, the best one being Ceres. Expect the fare to be around P120 or so, depending on Air con or not.

Larry in Dumaguete

USMC-Retired

It is 70 pesos. You can flag any bus down on the south road that is going south that says Toledo or Balanbam on it. That is it. Not like western society. There are tons of buses that go that way and fare is the same.

daniel_ita

Thankyou friends for your answers....but in Toledo City ...where is the bus station?

USMC-Retired

it is in the center of town. Right by the ocean. It is so simple to get anywhere from there.

Panserhansen

There are several ways of getting to Toledo. If you haven't been to this side of the island, I recommend V-hire through Transcentral highway, which will take just a little more time, but the ride will be more scenic. Check this link to read more.

its just down the road from the Gaisano Mall, just ask the trike driver for " the terminal "

Thankyou friends for your answers....but in Toledo City ...where is the bus station?