How many tiny ants do you consume in a day?

I know its a difficult question to answer, I think i got about a dozen of the little buggers in me today. When I make coffee they are in my sugar and I forget to spoon them off the top. Just now I finished off a bag of dingdong that's been open all day, didn't even think about if they got in there too. Maybe that's what has been giving me gas?

• Admin (Retired)
broden

supersize em

48701909_32ee9aee87.jpg

The asawa has a strict rule no ants in the house. Oh btw have you met fluffy

3865955567_15bd997d48.jpg

batman2525

well,even ants have to live somewhere....right now we have a small mouse living in the house....my chick says that we have to get rid of him, I say...he has to live somewhere,she says...but he carries germs in his tail etc,I said he cant help it...im not going to cut his tail off,last night when I went to the kitchen he was laying down on the counter...we just looked at each other,he didnt even run away,i said good nite and turned the light off,ants are ok...to eat I mean.

rfm010
When I make coffee they are in my sugar

how do you store your sugar? the little ants can get into a lot of containers that you might think were well enough sealed. we store our sugar (and related ant-attracting items) in plastic containers and we put a clear plastic bag across the top before putting the lid on. that makes a good seal that the ants can't get past.

KennyF

Lightly dust baby powder on a flat surface (top of the refrigerator?) and put sugar bowls, bread, cake etc up there.

Ants hate walking on baby powder.

Just a very light dust as if you haven't cleaned for a year.

KonGC

Stranded Shipscook

Tip for all liquids in case it happened, buy a little tea filter.

Headshot

The little tiny ants are hardly worth eating. If you really want to eat bugs, catch the big cockroaches and fry them up.

:welcome2:

batman2525

The little tiny ants are hardly worth eating. If you really want to eat bugs, catch the big cockroaches and fry them up.

:cooking:

Im not sure about the big bugs but if you can catch enough of the little ants they are very nice on toast.

mpt1947

are they low on carbs?