Hello!

LechonCebu1

LechonCebu1

Maayong hapon/buntag! How is everybody? I'm a long time lurker on this site. Some topics are quite useful and some gave me a few laughs. Thanks to Paul for this forum.

I'm a former citizen of the Philippines who is now living here in California. My family and myself are planning to spend half of our time in the Philippines and the US in the future. This forum has given us a lot of information about what it's like to live there permanently. Even though we do come home almost every year, having lived here in the US for so long, we think we might feel like expats ourselves when the time comes for us to retire.

Anyway, I just want to wish everybody well.

:stick_poke: to the forums!
passingby

Hi to all from "passingby" and getting in the obligatory posts

OP + Posted Yesterday, 08:28 AM

Maayong hapon/buntag! How is everybody? I'm a long time lurker on this site. Some topics are quite useful and some gave me a few laughs. Thanks to Paul for this forum.

I'm a former citizen of the Philippines who is now living here in California. My family and myself are planning to spend half of our time in the Philippines and the US in the future. This forum has given us a lot of information about what it's like to live there permanently. Even though we do come home almost every year, having lived here in the US for so long, we think we might feel like expats ourselves when the time comes for us to retire.

Anyway, I just want to wish everybody well.

:dance: to the forums! "I'm a long time lurker on this site" ???

I must be missing something.???

;) to you "exposing" yourself - at last...

EAGLE

Edited by EAGLE
LechonCebu1

Thanks for the welcome guys. Looking forward to some exchange of ideas with the forum members here. Talk to you later.

LechonCebu1

Maayong Pag-abut

Oh, not in Cebu yet. Still here in SoCal. Thanks for the welcome.

DealChief

Great "handle"! (hmmm, maybe I should loan you my avatar?)

LechonCebu1

Great "handle"! (hmmm, maybe I should loan you my avatar?)

LOL The guy in your avatar is too cute to cook. I didn't know pigs can swim.