Hello to all

Hi there.

I've used this website a few times when I needed to know stuff and found it very useful. Now it looks like I will be in the Philippines for a while (have already rented a house for a couple of years and been here off and on) I thought it was about time to give something back, plus try and find some new friends.

I haven't always found it easy being a foreign girl here (for a lot of, probably, obvious reasons). I'm hoping to find some new friends via this site and am looking forward to being able to join in with the 'meets and greets' when my membership of this site is up and running. I have lots of Filipino friends but it would be nice to meet some people from other countries too now as I love meeting new people for interesting conversation.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Liz

• NorwayRoger

• kemika3

• DealChief

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

USMC-Retired
:welcome2:
arkitek toeknee

Welcom to the Forum Liz....

hope the site would help you get to know more friends, both filipinos and expats....

toe-knee

welcome3.gif Liz and as you said you have visited the site before so you know we are friends here. Be a bit more active so that you can squire some yourself and possibly meet when you come over.
towboat72

welcome to the forum you will meet some interesting people not only here but also in person

JamesMusslewhite

Welcome to the forum's brain pool and please feel free to just jump right in, the water is fine. :welcome2:

Mr. Mike

It is good to have you here Liz, welcome!

mrmike

Easyrider

Hi Liz, good to see you here. Most of us like to make new friends so you are at the right place.

For Real

Welcome Liz,Hope your stay is a good one. Most of us here are friendly & helpful to newcomers...

It's so good to hear from so many people already. I've been feeling a bit isolated recently so it certainly warms my heart! I'm just in the UK waiting for my new passport, but as soon as I have it it will be winging its way back with me to Cebu, so in a few weeks I will be in the warm again. I'll certainly be as active as I can on this site and I'm really looking forward to meeting some of you in person.

Kodiak570

Welcome and I hope to hear/read a female perspective on some topics here!