Canadian found dead, buried under piggery

Davaoeno

Exactly.

[/color]

How the hell did the blood get from Aburot's house to Rentenberg's house?

Thats our Jesse- always causing problems by bringing up the facts !!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UZI

• Davaoeno

• Bob Ward

• Jess Bartone

the guy took his trusted aid in when he was a street kid in 1980 guess he picked the wrong guy to help... and who said he took a gun with him ... even you must see a SELF defence thing here brewing against this mean foreigner who drinks so he has to be put out of his misery

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-news/2011/07/16/police-find-canadian-s-corpse-pig-pen-mountain-brgy-167164

Robert,

Now you are quoting SUNSTAR :snap:

This happens every time that Paul asks us to play nice- someone like matrix comes along and I have to keep my mouth shut !!

.....we must thank him for that :rofl:

Edited by UZI
Davaoeno

Robert,

Now you are quoting SUNSTAR :snap:

.....we must thank him for that :rofl:

Sunstar : He said he disarmed Reutenberg, who was believed to be a martial arts expert, and shot him in the head. mmmm our missionary was a martial arts expert who felt the need in a minor dispute to pull a gun ?? Why am I not convinced ?

I do agree with smokey about one thing- by the time this is finished it will be a case of the Canadian using him as a sex slave for 20 years until one day the innocent filipino guy just couldnt take it anymore !

Edited by davaolife
Mailman

Maybe they couldn't be bothered to wash themselves off after disposing of the body before ransacking his house for things to pawn?

Edited by Mailman

Sunstar : He said he disarmed Reutenberg, who was believed to be a martial arts expert, and shot him in the head. mmmm our missionary was a martial arts expert who felt the need in a minor dispute to pull a gun ?? Why am I not convinced ?

I do agree with smokey about one thing- by the time this is finished it will be a case of the Canadian using him as a sex slave for 20 years until one day the innocent filipino guy just couldnt take it anymore !

But you are quoting from SUNSTAR......for pete's sake ......SUNSTAR...remember your post earlier?

as in " free to make it up as you go along without any thought given to jouralistic integrity"

As in free to exaggerate in any way that will sensationalize things and sell more newspapers?

Davaoeno

But you are quoting from SUNSTAR......for pete's sake ......SUNSTAR...remember your post earlier?

:rofl:

Bob Ward

Bob,

How did his gun get to where they were drinking if he didn't carry it there? Also where does it say he was at a rest home? The report say - "Before he was killed, Rentenberg reportedly went to sitio Sapa to have a drinking session with Aburot.

In an interview, Aburot told The FREEMAN that while they were drinking at 11 p.m. on June 26, he asked Rentenberg to pay him for his work in constructing the Canadian’s small rest house for 14 days." - refer to bad reading :rofl:

People who live in glass houses should never throw stones. "Geoffrey Chaucer" Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in. "Michael Corleone"

A Canadian national who was reported missing since June 25 was found buried under a piggery on Thursday in Sitio Sapa, Barangay

Before he was killed, Rentenberg reportedly went to sitio Sapa to have a drinking session with Aburot.

In an interview, Aburot told The FREEMAN that while they were drinking at 11 p.m. on June 26, he asked Rentenberg to pay him for his work in constructing the Canadian’s small rest house for 14 days.

The suspect said he immediately wrapped Rentenberg’s body with a blanket and buried it under a kiln few feet away from the rest house.

After burying Rentenberg, he then cemented the grave and turned it into a pig fence.

During their investigation, they noticed an odd piggery 300 feet away from the couple’s house cramped with seven pigs.

Now we've already ascertained that the reporting is shite. But this report seems to imply that Rentenberg's rest house is somewhat near Aburot's house. Which Aburot would not have except for the benevolence of Rentenberg it seems. Does it say anywhere that a drinking session must be at some particular place other than one of their homes? I did not read that, but then I am challenged it seems!

Exactly.

[/color]

Refer to the above statement.

Now the only significant difference in the two articles is that they say Aburot reported that he wrested the gun from Rentenberg before shooting him. What in the feck do you expect him to say? Nobody will ever know the truth except the ones who were there!

Now I am out for real! This is like shooting ducks in a barrel and I need more of a challenge! LOLOL

Alan S
A man ... later surrendered to the Cebu City Police Office and admitted responsibility for the crime.

I wonder if the police investigation would have found the couple, if he hadnt confessed?

Headshot

I got the impression [ from watching movies! lol] that one way organized crime gets rid of dead bodies is to put them in the pig pen- and that the pigs will eat them. [ maybe this guy just misunderstood what he was supposed to do !!]

You must have watched the HBO "Deadwood" series. Several guys got turned into pig food. BTW, it was Asians (Chinese) who were running the piggery. Maybe there's a connection.

:rofl:

Edited by Headshot

Now we've already ascertained that the reporting is shite. But this report seems to imply that Rentenberg's rest house is somewhat near Aburot's house. Which Aburot would not have except for the benevolence of Rentenberg it seems. Does it say anywhere that a drinking session must be at some particular place other than one of their homes? I did not read that, but then I am challenged it seems!

Refer to the above statement.

Now the only significant difference in the two articles is that they say Aburot reported that he wrested the gun from Rentenberg before shooting him. What in the feck do you expect him to say? Nobody will ever know the truth except the ones who were there!

Now I am out for real! This is like shooting ducks in a barrel and I need more of a challenge! LOLOL

Who said they were not at one of their homes? It was clear the incident took place at the KILLERS home. From the NP report:

found buried beneath a cement floor in a pig pen about 60 metres from the suspected killer’s house in Cebu City.

The only reference to the rest home is in connection to the work being done & not being paid for. Bit of a leap to suggest it is close to the killers house. Therefore back to square one....why would the Canadian travel to the killers house (unknown distance from his home) for a drinking session & take HIS gun with him?

Anymore fish for that barrel Bob?

A former missionary that devoted over 20 years of his life helping people, and he gets murdered by one of the people he helped ..... There is evil here, greed, money and death....

Davaoeno

A former missionary that devoted over 20 years of his life helping people, and he gets murdered by one of the people he helped ..... There is evil here, greed, money and death....

Dont be too quick to judge things- at times they have a nasty way of being far from the truth here.

Edited by davaolife

As several posters have already said, a person can and should be helpful to others and have good intentions, but it always pays to be careful and to be very careful who one trusts. It will be interesting to see how this story finally plays out and if the true facts ever do come out. Hopefully they will in this case, but I sure won't be holding my breath until I find out. :rofl:

Jess Bartone

Anymore fish for that barrel Bob?

Must've mixed up fishing with bobbing for apples.

Davaoeno

Must've mixed up fishing with bobbing for apples.

You guys are sooo cruel !! :scratch_head: