dont live in Cebu

arkitek toeknee

Welcome to the forums rj10!!!

i love panglao and would prefer it than boracay if in terms of being in a relax environment. boracay for the party, the night life and the sexy ladies. =)

there are a lot of upcoming resorts there in panglao, especially with the plan to have an international airport to be built in the island.

just a query though, since you're living in the island, do you happen to know about that diver's dream resort???? is it done already?

thanks

toe-knee

Welcome to the forums rj10!!!

i love panglao and would prefer it than boracay if in terms of being in a relax environment. boracay for the party, the night life and the sexy ladies. =)

there are a lot of upcoming resorts there in panglao, especially with the plan to have an international airport to be built in the island.

just a query though, since you're living in the island, do you happen to know about that diver's dream resort???? is it done already?

thanks

toe-knee

Thats the one in Doljo beach right? in that case , no its not finished yet.