Sign in to follow this  
Kenny Sato

Paypal

Kenny Sato

I I have benn buyint things on Ebay PH for a while and all of a sudden my bank BD* will not release funds to pay for items with my Mastercard that I have been using. Paypal ccustomer service says this is a common problem with BD* Mastercards ... Does anyone else have this problem?

DeezNuz

That's why I took all my money out and transferred to Citibank and Metrobank....I just wish Chinabank did credit cards...their service and support is great.

Paul

BD? Banco de Oro?

aussiedon

I'm not sure if all banks do this but BDO charge me P50 at the counter to deposit cash into someone elses BDO Account,

their reason is that the account holder is from another branch, P50 fee !!!, wont be opening any accounts with BDO.

DeezNuz

I'm not sure if all banks do this but BDO charge me P50 at the counter to deposit cash into someone elses BDO Account,

their reason is that the account holder is from another branch, P50 fee !!!, wont be opening any accounts with BDO.

They charge you the same amount if you deposit to your own bank account, but in a different region.

tom_shor

Almost all of them do that.

David Spicer

Almost all of them do that.

I've been banking with BPI for a little over 2 years now and they have yet to charge me a single centavo for anything.