Eyes front

littlePP

Been a long time lurker, and even longer resident of the Philippines (and many other places in SE Asia).

I would just like to give a thanks to all the information I have absorbed like a wet sponge (I'm old...sorry) from this wonderful site, and hopefully when I am not too busy, I can give some back.

I have just recently moved to Davao City for the first time, and must say, why have I not found this treasure sooner.

It's a wonderful city.

A little about me - originally from the United States and a retired military man, been there, done that, that has been all over this world.

Again, thanks, and hopefully I will be welcomed here with open arms. Well, after looking at a few of your photos, maybe a firm handshake, and a tidy tight lipped nod of approval.

USMC-Retired
:)
Mandingo

Welcome to the forum!

Mr. Mike

Welcome as well!

mrmike

Kodiak570

Welcome to ya! I, like you, have learned so much already from the members here that helped tremendously on my recent visits. Here's to sharing and learning!

kemika3

Welcome littlePP. :(

littlePP

Thanks all! I'm not on the computer much (guess I'm old and watch too much Fox News) but when I do venture on, it's always to gain some valuable information here.

A GREAT site for lurking, and LEARNING.

Kudos to the owner!

walalahala

Hello, littlePP. I'm new here too and like you, I've also lurked about for some time now.

And I agree, this site is good for lurking and learning! :closedeyes: