Sign in to follow this  
Paul

How About Where Not To Stay On Bantayan Island?

Uffe
Links don't work on my end. Anyone else ?

Can you copy an paste the info ?

I got this information from OpenDNS:

Hmm, www.seabutterfly.com isn't loading right now.

The computers that run www.seabutterfly.com are having some trouble. Usually this is just a temporary problem, so you might want to try again in a few minutes.

Englishman_on_Tour
Links don't work on my end. Anyone else ?

Can you copy an paste the info ?

The sea butterfly link can be found Here The cached version still works but no pics. Also a couple other related stories.

Paul

They took the site down, and removed the ad. I still have the photos from his original "Sea Butterfly" site, where he was scamming money from unknowing investors. I should have imported the entire site back then. But, it really wasn't that big of a deal.

AUSSIE MAGPIE

From my point of view , Bill was great to me and my missus , he was fantastic with my kids also .

Writing this on a public forum is all here say , destroying a man's reputation . Maybe the people with the beef's here have a hidden personal agenda

He loves a drink and is playful when drunk , i guess i should be angry with him for asking my wife for a new years kiss ? No chance

Anyway , Tickety Boo was a lovely little hotel to stay at , clean rooms and fantastic staff

It's a great place for families as Bill and Theresa welcomed us and the kids with open arms , the staff were only too happy to do a bit of babysitting for us as well

A must see , is to watch and listen to Bill's wife Theresa sing , magic voice

All the staff are great there , and i have a special mention for the young guys who work around the Hotel doing various jobs , Joemar , Eddie and Alfie are fantastic young blokes and will help you with anything you need

And always remember , dont be kuripot , look after the locals and they will more than look after you .

Paul
From my point of view , Bill was great to me and my missus , he was fantastic with my kids also .

Writing this on a public forum is all here say , destroying a man's reputation . Maybe the people with the beef's here have a hidden personal agenda

Mate, First, I apologize for not seeing this before now, to reply to it.

However, this was no hearsay, nor did I have any "hidden" Agenda. It was me, Paul, the person who started this forum, along with other personal friends of mine, that went to the Tickety Boo that day. This event happened directly to me on the first day I ever met Bill Charlton. Until that day, I had never even heard about the man. So, I damned sure couldn't have had anything against him.

However, I later found out that he was involved in some scams in the UK, verified by a person of good character and reputation. So, I have no reason to not believe that information either.

You do not build a business, which is open to the public, and then hit on girls who are involved with other men.

So, think what you will. But, BIll Charlton is not a man I would ever consider doing business with, ever again.

raytech

Recently read that Tickety Boo, ST Bernards and others are in trouble for making expansions that supposedly are illegal because the expansions intrude on public property. Supposedly the GOVT had the illegal expansions torn down.

lazydays

Recently read that Tickety Boo, ST Bernards and others are in trouble for making expansions that supposedly are illegal because the expansions intrude on public property. Supposedly the GOVT had the illegal expansions torn down.

You probably read it here,it was on another thread,a few weeks back, smile.gif

rbm

You probably read it here,it was on another thread,a few weeks back, smile.gif

Its true, I was there two weeks ago and they have started on some resorts sea walls. Have a huge compressor and jack hammers.

Paul

As a reminder. Bill Charlton is a lowlife son-of-a-bitch.

Just to let you all know, this has not changed.

• Like 1

udonthani

no it hasn't. A female friend of mine, from Bantayan (but who I met in Cebu) returned there and said she had got a job as a waitress in Santa Fe. When I asked where, she said Tickety-Boo. I couldn't believe this. I didn't want to bring her down by saying what a total asshole her boss was, as she had really struggled to find work for a long time. The pay was I think 750 per week, with a day off - which I suppose is not too bad as I know some other foreigner employers in Santa Fe that pay 100 per day with no day off.The hours weren't too bad either, not like the 12-hour days a lot of them work, but less than that. She complained that she got no travel allowance and though she could walk into work quite easily, obviously she didn't want to walk back to her place past the gas station on the road to Bantayan town, near the cemetery after dark, so 20% of her pay went on a motor home. It didn't take her long to realize what an asshole Charlton is without any prompting from me. She texted to say she had got fired only about two weeks ago. The job lasted maybe four months. I asked her why. Obviously she could have been at fault in some way for all I know, but she said no explanation was given.

Bonjon

Well some might be pleased to know that his wife (who I actually have time for) has finally had enough of his womanizing and left him just before Easter.  Interesting that she owns Tickety Boo and he has a lease back, so she thinks that she can't get her fair share - he's giving her nowt.  Perhaps the lease doesn't stand if it comes to divorce if anyone happens to be interested in reading this.....

tom_shor

Well some might be pleased to know that his wife (who I actually have time for) has finally had enough of his womanizing and left him just before Easter.  Interesting that she owns Tickety Boo and he has a lease back, so she thinks that she can't get her fair share - he's giving her nowt.  Perhaps the lease doesn't stand if it comes to divorce if anyone happens to be interested in reading this.....

I seem to remember reading something about it not being legal to lease from your wife. Not positive about that.