96 Yr Old American Killed

Alan S

I rarely post news articles, but will make an exception.

Really brave of these guys to tackle a 96 year old!

Incidentally, he was the chief designer of Douglas Aircraft.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/...rticle_id=82973

Laguna -- A 96-year-old American national was stabbed dead by suspected robbers inside his beach house in Nasugbu, Batangas Tuesday night, police said Thursday.

Superintendent Jojo Pumida, Nasugbu police chief, identified the victim as Harold Adams, a native of New Jersey.

Pumida said the victim died from at least 10 stab wounds in different parts of the body.

He said it was Adams

Bob Ward

Hmmm!

Business trip? Shocked! Could be an inside job? I'm just thinking out loud!

Hmmm!

Business trip? Shocked! Could be an inside job? I'm just thinking out loud!

To me the saddest part is his age, 96 years old, what a group of animals to do this to such an old man.

It's storys like this that make me wish at times, that I was just walking by or stopping in by chance.....

Hopefully they can catch the swine who did this...

Just wondering and thinking out loud too...how old is the wife? I am not trying to be leading to somethng but just considering all ANGLES! DOUBLE KARMA for whoever did this to him. May his soul rest in Peace and JUSTICE be done...SOON!

pi_nite_owl

This is not the first such robbery-murder incident that has occurred here. The wife always seems to be out of the city on a "business" trip. Not surprisingly maids and/or housekeepers also appear to be absent in many of these cases.

So if anyone here is OLD, rich, and married, be careful of the younger wife's out-of-town business trips especially if she gives the househelp some days off. Hire yourself a security guard and leave town yourself immediately after she departs and without her knowledge. Don't forget to prepare a good excuse for your vacation to AC while she was gone....a sick friend perhaps? :thumbsup:

In all seriousness, this death is a sad event and our prayers for his loved ones left behind.

tom_shor
To me the saddest part is his age, 96 years old, what a group of animals to do this to such an old man.

It's storys like this that make me wish at times, that I was just walking by or stopping in by chance.....

Hopefully they can catch the swine who did this...

Maybe at 96 he was still too much for them. They are obviously cowards.

So_Cynical

60% of the time its the wife/husband/lover who did it..and 30% of the time

someone else close to the victim.

smokey
This is not the first such robbery-murder incident that has occurred here. The wife always seems to be out of the city on a "business" trip. Not surprisingly maids and/or housekeepers also appear to be absent in many of these cases.

So if anyone here is OLD, rich, and married, be careful of the younger wife's out-of-town business trips especially if she gives the househelp some days off. Hire yourself a security guard and leave town yourself immediately after she departs and without her knowledge. Don't forget to prepare a good excuse for your vacation to AC while she was gone....a sick friend perhaps? :kidding:

In all seriousness, this death is a sad event and our prayers for his loved ones left behind.

i heard the wife was in early 30sss maybe she was tired of waiting?

tom_shor
i heard the wife was in early 30sss maybe she was tired of waiting?

How much longer could she have had to wait he was 96.

smokey
How much longer could she have had to wait he was 96.

maybe she was not the only one waiting?