Experience Cebu - Experience Philippine

Paul

Yeah, but Cebu would be much nicer without all the Koreans.

Maybe the gov't will actually do what they are talking about and kick out all the illegals which are a large part Korean.

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe the gov't will actually do what they are talking about and kick out all the illegals which are a large part Korean.

oo nga! its raining koreans here in the Philippines! grabe!

Some of those Korean gals are serious eye candy! But my GF makes sure I only get a limited amount of eyeball time. Heh heh!

vampy_lane

I agree! 100 percent!

I wouldn't be surprised if one day North Korea will plan to nuke the Philippines due to many South Koreans here.

I see them everywhere I go!

I was at the Plantation Bay and all I see are Koreans taking pictures of themselves, the worst thing I noticed is that Korean lovers have this sort of uniform. Identical Clothes. They wear same shirt (BF and GF).

tom_shor
I agree! 100 percent!

I wouldn't be surprised if one day North Korea will plan to nuke the Philippines due to many South Koreans here.

I see them everywhere I go!

I was at the Plantation Bay and all I see are Koreans taking pictures of themselves, the worst thing I noticed is that Korean lovers have this sort of uniform. Identical Clothes. They wear same shirt (BF and GF).

The Japanese used to do that in Hawaii. (Maybe they still do) I'm sure the Koreans won't like being compared to the Japanese very much.

Bob Ward

I lived in Hawaii for 3.5 years when the Japanese were starting the invasion. No pun intended! That was in the beginning of the huge upswing that the Japanese economy experienced during the 80s-early 90s. They were buying everything in sight. But the Japanese economy took the inevitable downturn and the number of tourists declined significantly.

Now Korea is in the midddle of a similar boon. They have advanced their position in the world economy significantly, but I think it has gone to their heads a little. Mostly I think that they look down upon Filipinos as being an inferior race. (IMHO) Hence the stand offisness and clustering. I have always gotten along with Koreans in the rest of the world but they do seem to have an attitude here. Eventually their economy will cool off and things will change. In the mean time, I plan to befriend some Koreans and learn more about their side of this equasion.

Kaha, where are you dude? We need his input here as he just spent 5 years in Korea and is teaching english at a Korean school here in Cebu.