Dermatologist In Cebu?

Can anyone recommend a good dermatologist in Cebu? My girlfriend is looking to get some scars on her legs fixed, as well as getting acne scars fixed. Thanks for any help that you can give!

Don't know any but would be interested too as my wife has some scars on her legs too (like many of the province girls here). I heard it needs a plastic surgeon but not sure about that. I don't think that stuff works they advertise on TV. She tried microdermabration at SM (Ruiz) but that only smoothened the skin but didn't remove the scars.

Bet_Busta

There's a clinic in Minglanilla run by Dr Baking. It's more of aesthetic like noselift, facelift,

virginity restoration, etc. I think removing scars could need skin grafting.

Maybe one can give them a call.

Bob Ward
There's a clinic in Minglanilla run by Dr Baking. It's more of aesthetic like noselift, facelift,

virginity restoration, etc. I think removing scars could need skin grafting.

Maybe one can give them a call.

If you drink one virgin daiquiri a day for a month the virginity restoration is much cheaper.

But yes the scar removal of older scars will need plastic surgery.

Bet_Busta
If you drink one virgin daiquiri a day for a month the virginity restoration is much cheaper.

But yes the scar removal of older scars will need plastic surgery.

Any lady drinking too much rhum and lime will hve a tendency to spread her legs more and further lose her virginity rather than restore it. LOL

There's a Filipina much cheaper version, wash that part before sex with water with disolved "tawas".

Don't know the English of "tawas", pls ask your girlfriends/wives.

Bet_Busta

Back to dermatologist:

There's Dr Verallo somewhere near Fuente, Cayone in Ayala and Toledo in SM.

Thanks for all the replies so far. So, of the names and information listed, does anyone have any personal experience with these doctors?

• 5 months later...
Can anyone recommend a good dermatologist in Cebu? My girlfriend is looking to get some scars on her legs fixed, as well as getting acne scars fixed. Thanks for any help that you can give!

Hey Itstim, Did you find a good dermatologist in Cebu that you can personally recommend?

Hi Itstim. I'm a Cebuana, and I'm new to this forum. I'll be happy to answer any questions related to Cebu. As for your question, I personally recommend my dermatologist, Ms. Antonette Cabahug. Her office is on the 2nd floor at Borromeo Building, across the Emergency Room of Cebu Doctors Hospital (the one located in the back). She also specializes derma surgery.

• 9 months later...
Hi Itstim. I'm a Cebuana, and I'm new to this forum. I'll be happy to answer any questions related to Cebu. As for your question, I personally recommend my dermatologist, Ms. Antonette Cabahug. Her office is on the 2nd floor at Borromeo Building, across the Emergency Room of Cebu Doctors Hospital (the one located in the back). She also specializes derma surgery.

Hi there Beyridge. Have you tried any scar revision treatment/surgery with your dermatologist? Any feedback? Thanks