Reality/romance/age

abyss is now in the abyss.

I am not sure on this one.

Why not have a system were somebody gets 2 or 3 warnings first before getting banned. With different degrees and time of rehabilitation. Others forums do that and if having such thing, one can act much faster, avoiding damage on both sides.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abyss

• til

• tom_shor

• Paul

Top Posters In This Topic

abyss is now in the abyss.

I am not sure on this one.

Why not have a system were somebody gets 2 or 3 warnings first before getting banned. With different degrees and time of rehabilitation. Others forums do that and if having such thing, one can act much faster, avoiding damage on both sides.

I think Paul did the right thing, and I'm not saying that because it's Paul. I'm saying it because I belong to a rather large number of forums that are run differently. One has a system for those who get out of hand and seem to want to argue more than anything else, they get access to a thread for the miss behavied, and can't join the regular forum till they straighten out there. But the same thing always seems to happen, they straighten out, get re-introced to the main forum again and I'de say 95% of the time, they are right back to their old nasty selves again..

Who has time for that. I wouldn't want to have to cater to people like that and I'm not a dam baby sitter.

Kinda like a dog that bites, at least in this house anyways, you bite a person with no reason, you are bye bye.

World Traveller
I think your days are number here. I believe the most descriptive word for you, dear ... is troll.

I hope you have enjoyed your time on this forum.

I have to agree with the chance of it being a troll, usually when a new member comes on they normally do not try and have an arguement with as many people as possible.

I am sure they will find a forum that suits them with other angry people.

Although i agree that if its not a troll more time or warnings should be given.

Edited by keysey

I agree sometimes swift justice is the best preservative for the board in general ..... I belong to several and am the moderator of 3 and I can honestly say that this is the best run board and its sister board of all of them ...... one other board almost lost a lot of it's posting membership because certain people were allowed to flame and argue with everyone on it because of lack of moderation ...... is a shame as it had a lot of information about Leyte ...... but the posting got out of hand ... a few members were banned and now it is a bit better ...... but for a while it was terrible ......

Our biggest concern on this board is you guys as it's members because with out your posting we would be nothing ...... I know we many times don't express our gratitude for your participation but believe me (and I think it is fair to speak for Paul .. Billie and all the moderators) when I say THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR INPUT AND HELP ........

Alan S

There are so many posts on this thread that are off topic or repetetive, that I am locking it.