Reality/romance/age

"I can understand her. 67 is an easy catch. I can actually imagine doing that if I lower my standards."

That might not be the most appropriate question. Perhaps the central issue is whether this mythical man of 67 will lower his standards to be with you. You have a lot of stiff competition. You have young women in the Philippines who are not only beautiful but also kind, loving, and giving. Why would such a man choose you? Believe it or not, at 67 a man has lived an extraordinary amount of life that you can only imagine. He has wisdom and knowledge that you would have a great deal of difficulty wrapping your head around. He very likely will see right through you.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abyss

• til

• tom_shor

• Paul

Top Posters In This Topic

and so what if I'm still too young ? For my age I am already wise.

I'm available, Abyss

lol bamboo

I'm not really interested at present so make somebody else happy and fulfilled. :P:D

"I can understand her. 67 is an easy catch. I can actually imagine doing that if I lower my standards."

That might not be the most appropriate question. Perhaps the central issue is whether this mythical man of 67 will lower his standards to be with you. You have a lot of stiff competition. You have young women in the Philippines who are not only beautiful but also kind, loving, and giving. Why would such a man choose you? Believe it or not, at 67 a man has lived an extraordinary amount of life that you can only imagine. He has wisdom and knowledge that you would have a great deal of difficulty wrapping your head around. He very likely will see right through you.

what's so special about 67 years old foreign (white) men anyway ? To me, they are just really the same as 67 yrs old men of any race. Both have something in common and that is, I'm not sexually attracted to people (of any race or colour) twice or thrice my age. Plain and simple.

Why would such a man choose you?

ooooh please..... why would I want to be chosen by a man twice or thrice my age ? FYI, I am the Asian equivalent of Ann Hathaway . If it is impossible and difficult for that 67 yr old foreign man to date someone like Anne Hattaway in his own country, why should I make it possible or easy for him to date me ? Just maybe because I'm an asian girl and he is white ? Excuse me please! I'm impervious to white privilege because I am an enlightened girl. Like all the pretty white girls, beauteous Asian girls too (like me) have the privilege to choose the quality white lover fit for our age.

and lastly sweetie, I'm not your average Filipina girl who titillates at the site of foreign white men because I know how to differentiate the handsome, average, and ugly white men from each other. So if you don't look attractive to me, I will not notice you. And yeah I know that the privilege of young and beautiful girls is sometimes cruel.

good day!

ooooh please..... why would I want to be chosen by a man twice or thrice my age ? FYI, I am the Asian equivalent of Ann Hathaway .

This I gotta see! :P

Picture please! I know what Ann Hathaway looks like... this comparison awakens my curiosity! :D

• Admin (Retired)
broden

i think you are all pretty much hitting up against the agree to disagree wall here :P

familyof9

While I have absolutely no experience with age gaps being my wife and I are only 8 months apart in age, I have been privy to the knowledge of my wife when she says " Men should not get married until they're at least 30 becuase that is invariably when most men have gotten over their childish antics and immaturity." I used to take offense to that until I hit the age of 30 and then I started seeing she was correct.

For a young lady to look for maturity and wisdom and knowledge that can and almost always does come from a more senior man is not a bad thing but a very intelligent thing to do.

How many times has everyone here heard about a young guy being to immature and hotheaded to maintain a decent relationship.

As far as the young lady who says she looks like an asian Anne Hathaway....who cares what you look like on the outside because it's quite obvious you are very unattractive on the inside...Someday you will find exactly what you are looking for... A young man, no matter what race he may be, will make you think he loves you and Lo and behold you find him somewhere with another girl....Then what??? Most older men aren't into that kind of thing... They would prefer to find one woman (whatever age she may be) and stay with her. They've had too many games in their lives already. Just because you're pretty on the outside doesn't mean you have what it takes to be a beautiful woman. I would prefer to have a wife who may not be a supermodel and beautiful on the inside than to have a person who is ugly on the inside.

I think any couple who fall truly in love no matter what the ages may be are very lucky and special in this world of pessimism and hate.

So for all of you fine people who have age gaps and are truly in love....MORE POWER TO YOU!!! EVERYONE SHOULD BE SO LUCKY. :P:D:D

Well with all the talk about my "Wonderful Wife", Wing Wing !!!! As of today we are now married two years . She is the greatest !!!! She has plenty of self confidence and married me when her family said not too, as i had no money. Except for small SS check each month. She also has fours yrs of college (me 8th grade drop out) and is one beautiful woman inside and out!!! With the small amount i give her each month she has send her sister to school for the last two years. She also started a lending business with some of that money now has 15 good customers in one year and has had too turn another forty or more away for lack of funds but she does not ask for more capital to move faster in making her business grow. She takes care of the house and is one sharp lady and is a real feminineness . Yes when we walk each morning all guys look at her and lick there lips and a lot of the time she tells them off ,when they are rude to her even when I am not with her. She has loss weigh over the last year going from 131 lbs (but she is not short so she looked good the way she was )too 110 and really toning up her figure by doing 300 set ups some days plus our walks and her other exercises . Plus she does all the cooking of the three meals each day. She also lets her maid go home each day by noon and does not work her over the weekend so she can sit on her arse. No not her!!!!!

Now as to me i am over weigh and white hair now 68 , but she loves all of me every inch and all the pounds . I do know, believe me I DO!!!!

So love is possible,stop let your heart do it's job not your brain. When we first got married my Mom who is well over ninety ask me if i was crazy. That the Wing must be ignorant or poor. I told her well Mom she speaks four languages good and has worked and helped her family since she was 13yrs old .When we met on line she never ask for money and we where married with end two months of our first emails. She plained the wedding and spent only 16,000 P feeding 100 people and having the mayors wife as a sponsor and believe me she did a lot better job than than some i have been too that cost a 100,000 P.

Wow I just want another two million yrs with MY WONDERFUL WIFE !!!!!!

ooooh please..... why would I want to be chosen by a man twice or thrice my age ? FYI, I am the Asian equivalent of Ann Hathaway .

This I gotta see! :P

Picture please! I know what Ann Hathaway looks like... this comparison awakens my curiosity! :D

no misty because I want you to be wet and hungry without seeing me. -p :D

wife when she says " Men should not get married until they're at least 30 becuase that is invariably when most men have gotten over their childish antics and immaturity."

funny coz my mom and dad married during their 20s and yet now they are still happily together. She is just stereotyping.

As far as the young lady who says she looks like an asian Anne Hathaway....who cares what you look like on the outside because it's quite obvious you are very unattractive on the inside

that's a pathetic psychological assessement hun. Please do not dissect me if you don't have the credibility of a doctor in psychology.

Someday you will find exactly what you are looking for... A young man, no matter what race he may be, will make you think he loves you and Lo and behold you find him somewhere with another girl....Then what???

stop being spiteful.

Just because you're pretty on the outside doesn't mean you have what it takes to be a beautiful woman. I would prefer to have a wife who may not be a supermodel and beautiful on the inside than to have a person who is ugly on the inside.

hahaha... that's a classic consolatory words. Why choose fugly girls with good personality when there are pretty girls with good personality ?

I actually know plenty of guys who are intimidated by physcially attractive and intelligent women with pleasing personality. These guys usaully settled down to women having inferiority complex.

Most older men aren't into that kind of thing... They would prefer to find one woman (whatever age she may be) and stay with her. They've had too many games in their lives already.

don't be too sure coz there are also some Older Men who still cheat because he cannot resist the temptation of how easy to get the naive Filipina is.

familyof9

funny coz my mom and dad married during their 20s and yet now they are still happily together. She is just stereotyping.

Not really stereotyping... we married at 19 and we're stiil happily married as well. She is more making a generalized statement that is based on fact. You can't tell me you believe the majority of men are more mature before 30 than after.

As for the rest of your statements, those are your opinions.

Correction Admin. I was only making reference to Interracial marriages that have huge age gap. Girls like her are dragging the image of Filipinas down. What would the white girls think about Filipinas ?

If you talk to the majority of non-Filipinos, whether white or any other colour, the invariable comment is about corruption, not about age gaps or any of the other topics you might feel are important.

that's a lie. Pairings with obvious age gap are still frown upon anywhere in the world but maybe not in muslim countries.

That is not true. At least in europe most people are quite tolerant about it.

But a lot of people who see an asian/west couple will think "mail order bride".

well interracial relationship alone can attract people's attention. So how much more if there is an obvious age gap in that relationship ?

and about that mail order bride stereotype, I hate that. I think whoever buy into that demeaning stereotype are simply upset because I see them as my equal with so much ease but they have extreme difficulty of seeing me as their equal.

For my part I decided to just not worry about "sterotypes".

But you said your worried about image, so you should worry about the stereotypes people impose on you, however stupid they may seem, because they will be part of your "image".

You are intelligent and self confident.

But if you want to become wise you better drop some of your arrogance. :P

And if you think your wise already at your age you will never be it, because to be wise you should never stop learning.

And learning to be wise incorporates understanding different points of view.

Edited by til

This I gotta see! :D

no misty because I want you to be wet and hungry without seeing me. -p :D

Barfs! :D

Wet and hungry!? :P

tom_shor

I'm available, Abyss

Bamboo you're going to wind up in the slams yet :P

Every young person between 15 and 20 thinks they are wise. as you get older and really wiser you will see how amusing that opinion really is.

Good luck with your plans and dreams. The only way to acomplish anything is when you dare to dream.

tom_shor

I'm available, Abyss

lol bamboo

I'm not really interested at present so make somebody else happy and fulfilled. :D:D

what's so special about 67 years old foreign (white) men anyway ? To me, they are just really the same as 67 yrs old men of any race. Both have something in common and that is, I'm not sexually attracted to people (of any race or colour) twice or thrice my age. Plain and simple.

Why would such a man choose you?

ooooh please..... why would I want to be chosen by a man twice or thrice my age ? FYI, I am the Asian equivalent of Ann Hathaway . If it is impossible and difficult for that 67 yr old foreign man to date someone like Anne Hattaway in his own country, why should I make it possible or easy for him to date me ? Just maybe because I'm an asian girl and he is white ? Excuse me please! I'm impervious to white privilege because I am an enlightened girl. Like all the pretty white girls, beauteous Asian girls too (like me) have the privilege to choose the quality white lover fit for our age.

and lastly sweetie, I'm not your average Filipina girl who titillates at the site of foreign white men because I know how to differentiate the handsome, average, and ugly white men from each other. So if you don't look attractive to me, I will not notice you. And yeah I know that the privilege of young and beautiful girls is sometimes cruel.

good day!

Pretty and vain. :P Yep they're a dime a dozen.

And when you are older and not so pretty and tired of the shallow relationships you will surely have you will be wondering. Why can't I find a decent guy. Because with the attitude you have now I assure you the guys in the age group you are looking at will use you and throw you away.

Don't think it will happen to you? Ok.

I've seen it a dozen times or more.

Edited by tom_shor
Not really stereotyping... we married at 19 and we're stiil happily married as well. She is more making a generalized statement that is based on fact. You can't tell me you believe the majority of men are more mature before 30 than after.

a generalisation like that looks valid and convincing (to some) at first. But if dissected properly, it is full of fallacies.

To me, the belief that most men will transcend their immaturity and polygamous nature pass(or in) their 30 age, is like a shmuck making and religiously keeping a promise to himself that he is going to stop screwing around girls when he reach 30 and then labeling all guys are like him. That's stupid, duh?! I'm not a simpleton girl who will easily fall in that trapping although it's easy to fall into one.

Right! The final words of the ego.

Correction Admin. I was only making reference to Interracial marriages that have huge age gap. Girls like her are dragging the image of Filipinas down. What would the white girls think about Filipinas ?

If you talk to the majority of non-Filipinos, whether white or any other colour, the invariable comment is about corruption, not about age gaps or any of the other topics you might feel are important.

that's a lie. Pairings with obvious age gap are still frown upon anywhere in the world but maybe not in muslim countries.

That is not true. At least in europe most people are quite tolerant about it.

But a lot of people who see an asian/west couple will think "mail order bride".

well interracial relationship alone can attract people's attention. So how much more if there is an obvious age gap in that relationship ?

and about that mail order bride stereotype, I hate that. I think whoever buy into that demeaning stereotype are simply upset because I see them as my equal with so much ease but they have extreme difficulty of seeing me as their equal.

For my part I decided to just not worry about "sterotypes".

But you said your worried about image, so you should worry about the stereotypes people impose on you, however stupid they may seem, because they will be part of your "image".

You are intelligent and self confident.

But if you want to become wise you better drop some of your arrogance. :P

And if you think your wise already at your age you will never be it, because to be wise you should never stop learning.

And learning to be wise incorporates understanding different points of view.

the only stereotypes I will pay attention are those that demean and Arrogance is not one of them.

yes I'm learning in an argumentative way because I cannot compromise to stupid opinions.