Reality/romance/age

So another question to everyone ...lets say reading and learning sure a person should find a partner of same generation or one thinks so?

Now what if most of the ladies you meet are 20 years your younger?

So ladies in there 20's verses 30's is it still an one on one case and would you find enough in common to have a real relationship with a lot younger lady? IE: marriage / family / life

Just wondering thanks.

Filipinas married or searching foreigners 2 or 3 times older than them have personal and social issues. Low social value. Most probably they lack confidence of their qualities thinking they are not worthy for younger foreigners. Hahaha these Filipinas will so gonnna hate me if they're going to see me in the arms of younger foreigner.

hello good day,

my answer of your question is big YES because iam 22 years old and my husband is already 67 years old but we have a true and very good relationship, and we get along pretty good

we both don't like go out for party during night time like some people likes and i love him so much.

because you know in relationship there is only one formula love+respect+faithfulness+honesty=good relationship. what ever things that he don't like i tried to avoid it and he does the same thing to, he always tells me everything and i think if you love the person you can accept the way he is and you can deal what ever he got, because to tell you guys and this is really come from the bottom of my heart for me my husband is one in million . and iam so very thank full to dear lord that he guided me and i found this guy.I really love him, he is my life my everything, and i can never ask for anything just to be w/ him. I'd already encountered a lot trials,annoying, because they can never believe that a 22 year old woman will fall in love w/ 67 year old . but i never get affected, because GOD knows how much i love and care for my husband, and i dont need to prove to anybody as long us were happy.

wing wing

22 and 67 ? My gosh that's a big age difference. What were you thinking hun ? Interracial Marriages like this should never go outside the Philippines because it will (continue to) hurt the image quality of Filipinas abroad.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abyss

• til

• tom_shor

• Paul

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul
So another question to everyone ...lets say reading and learning sure a person should find a partner of same generation or one thinks so?

Now what if most of the ladies you meet are 20 years your younger?

So ladies in there 20's verses 30's is it still an one on one case and would you find enough in common to have a real relationship with a lot younger lady? IE: marriage / family / life

Just wondering thanks.

Filipinas married or searching foreigners 2 or 3 times older than them have personal and social issues. Low social value. Most probably they lack confidence of their qualities thinking they are not worthy for younger foreigners. Hahaha these Filipinas will so gonnna hate me if they're going to see me in the arms of younger foreigner.

Abyss, you may be a Filipina, but I believe I know more about Filipinas than you. Pila edad nimo, day? 17? Often, a Filipina will look for an older man, because he is more mature, more settled, more secure, and less likely to screw around on them, as a younger man would. I do not agree that their confidence level is down, whatsoever.

hello good day,

my answer of your question is big YES because iam 22 years old and my husband is already 67 years old but we have a true and very good relationship, and we get along pretty good

we both don't like go out for party during night time like some people likes and i love him so much.

because you know in relationship there is only one formula love+respect+faithfulness+honesty=good relationship. what ever things that he don't like i tried to avoid it and he does the same thing to, he always tells me everything and i think if you love the person you can accept the way he is and you can deal what ever he got, because to tell you guys and this is really come from the bottom of my heart for me my husband is one in million . and iam so very thank full to dear lord that he guided me and i found this guy.I really love him, he is my life my everything, and i can never ask for anything just to be w/ him. I'd already encountered a lot trials,annoying, because they can never believe that a 22 year old woman will fall in love w/ 67 year old . but i never get affected, because GOD knows how much i love and care for my husband, and i dont need to prove to anybody as long us were happy.

wing wing

22 and 67 ? My gosh that's a big age difference. What were you thinking hun ? Interracial Marriages like this should never go outside the Philippines because it will (continue to) hurt the image quality of Filipinas abroad.

She (wing wing) was thinking that she wanted a husband. He just happened to be 67. Interracial marriages should not go outside the Philippines? Please day, please tell me you are joking!?!

Abyss, you may be a Filipina, but I believe I know more about Filipinas than you. Pila edad nimo, day? 17? Often, a Filipina will look for an older man, because he is more mature, more settled, more secure, and less likely to screw around on them, as a younger man would. I do not agree that their confidence level is down, whatsoever.

1. That's a stereotype. I won't buy that. I will find quality foreign lover one day ( who is not 2 or 3x older than me) because I have a normal preference.

2. I'm still a jalibait.

She (wing wing) was thinking that she wanted a husband. He just happened to be 67.

I can understand her. 67 is an easy catch. I can actually imagine doing that if I lower my standards.

She (wing wing) was thinking that she wanted a husband. He just happened to be 67. Interracial marriages should not go outside the Philippines? Please day, please tell me you are joking!?!

Correction Admin. I was only making reference to Interracial marriages that have huge age gap. Girls like her are dragging the image of Filipinas down. What would the white girls think about Filipinas ?

Alan S
Correction Admin. I was only making reference to Interracial marriages that have huge age gap. Girls like her are dragging the image of Filipinas down. What would the white girls think about Filipinas ?

If you talk to the majority of non-Filipinos, whether white or any other colour, the invariable comment is about corruption, not about age gaps or any of the other topics you might feel are important.

tom_shor

1. That's a stereotype. I won't buy that. I will find quality foreign lover one day ( who is not 2 or 3x older than me) because I have a normal preference.

2. I'm still a jalibait.

She (wing wing) was thinking that she wanted a husband. He just happened to be 67.

I can understand her. 67 is an easy catch. I can actually imagine doing that if I lower my standards.

Good luck with your search.

Why do you care what white girls think? Are you marrying them? :(

Every person should pick the person that is right for them and not be overly concerned about the opinions of outsiders since it is none of their nosey business. :lol:

Well i think the thing is simple: most white men looking for a lifetime (ok, rest of lifetime :( ) Partner in the phils are more or less around 40.

Most pinays looking for a foreigner are around 20-25 (some are even jailbait i learned now :lol: )

So obviously there will be an age gap of something like 20 years in the average couple.

But as soon as you don't rule someone out because of their age you just might fall in love and then you won't care anymore.

@abyss:

Lowering your standard eh? I wonder what other standards you have, except for the age?

Loving, caring, take me for what i am? Thats what ALL pinays say :lol:

Well I wish you to find a young guy who meets your standards then.

But better you lower your standards considering age, than anything else.

Just in case the young foreigners you get to know are not really so loving and caring or whatever else you expect.

btw i think your point about the image of filipinas is correct.

The question is: should you worry about image?

Or better just be happy with the right person for you?

The image of a foreigner marrying a pinay is not so good anyway here.

So if you worry about that, maybe better just stay with pinoys.

Paul

2. I'm still a jalibait.

1. Abyss, I have been living in and visiting the Philippines, longer than you have been alive. You may find that man, a man close to your age who is a foreigner. But, you had better learn something. Not every guy who is in his early 20's can usually afford to come over to the Philippines to marry you. So, you will probably have to wait until you are at least in your 30s, for another reason. Most western guys between 20 and 30, aren't marrying girls these days, they are living with them. In fact, I would say that a guy has a better chance of finding a good woman online, than you do of finding your "same aged" foreign guy.

2. Folks, can I pick 'em, or what?

---------

Fellas, I wonder where this little jewel grew up and what her parents are like. It would be interesting to meet them all, I'm sure.

---------

Day, there isn't a foreigner on this site, or very, very few anyway, who give a damn what a white woman thinks about anything. I certainly don't. That's why I live in the Philippines! A white woman, which apparently you don't know yet, doesn't hold a candle to a Filipina. Of course, you are too young to even know this, because you have very little experience in life yet. :(

My wife and I have a 26 year gap. When we married in the states I was 48 and she was 22. At that time I had a female coworker (a white whale) about my age who not happy about my choice. I think she was jealous because at 48 she had never been married and had no prospects. I could care less what others think. What would a rational person think of Filipinas? They might conclude that Filipinas were valuable enough to travel half way around the world for. (Yea, I know there must be some really great white girls and some really bad Filipinas out there someplace.) So abyss, how does that hurt your image? If you are worried about the image of Filipinas why not campaign against the pinay sexworkers or online scammers or something like that.

I wish you success in finding your younger husband. What you might do is go to college and get a professional degree. Then maybe you can be employed in a foreign country. It would be easier for you to meet a younger guy in his own country.

Mike in Cebu

If you talk to the majority of non-Filipinos, whether white or any other colour, the invariable comment is about corruption, not about age gaps or any of the other topics you might feel are important.

that's a lie. Pairings with obvious age gap are still frown upon anywhere in the world but maybe not in muslim countries.

Edited by abyss

2. I'm still a jalibait.

Good luck with your search.

Why do you care what white girls think? Are you marrying them? :(

Every person should pick the person that is right for them and not be overly concerned about the opinions of outsiders since it is none of their nosey business. :lol:

Too much Idealisation there eh ? Whether the interracial couple like it or not people will still force enter in their relationship and slowly eats away their self-esteems. Btw, I have no problems falling in love to and picking the right man for me so long as they do not fail in my preference.

Well i think the thing is simple: most white men looking for a lifetime (ok, rest of lifetime :( ) Partner in the phils are more or less around 40.

Most pinays looking for a foreigner are around 20-25 (some are even jailbait i learned now :lol: )

So obviously there will be an age gap of something like 20 years in the average couple.

But as soon as you don't rule someone out because of their age you just might fall in love and then you won't care anymore.

@abyss:

Lowering your standard eh? I wonder what other standards you have, except for the age?

Loving, caring, take me for what i am? Thats what ALL pinays say :lol:

Well I wish you to find a young guy who meets your standards then.

But better you lower your standards considering age, than anything else.

Just in case the young foreigners you get to know are not really so loving and caring or whatever else you expect.

btw i think your point about the image of filipinas is correct.

The question is: should you worry about image?

Or better just be happy with the right person for you?

A good Personality is also very important to me but since I am a visual being and aware of my advantage in the society, I cannot just ignore my physical preference.

I'm glad to know that til. But I am not really being exclusive in dating foreign men.

1. Abyss, I have been living in and visiting the Philippines, longer than you have been alive. You may find that man, a man close to your age who is a foreigner. But, you had better learn something. Not every guy who is in his early 20's can usually afford to come over to the Philippines to marry you. So, you will probably have to wait until you are at least in your 30s, for another reason. Most western guys between 20 and 30, aren't marrying girls these days, they are living with them. In fact, I would say that a guy has a better chance of finding a good woman online, than you do of finding your "same aged" foreign guy.

2. Folks, can I pick 'em, or what?

True! But I'm not saying that I have an exclusive preference to younger men. What I'm really trying to say is that I will enter a relationship (whether I'm already 30 or 40) which the age gap between us is not big and approve any relationship like it.

Day, there isn't a foreigner on this site, or very, very few anyway, who give a damn what a white woman thinks about anything. I certainly don't. That's why I live in the Philippines! A white woman, which apparently you don't know yet, doesn't hold a candle to a Filipina. Of course, you are too young to even know this, because you have very little experience in life yet. :(

and so what if I'm still too young ? For my age I am already wise.

I think she was jealous because at 48 she had never been married and had no prospects.

Maybe she has a very high standards(?) that's why she is still single. At 48 and professional, I'm sure she can easily grab any desperate and lonely whitephile asian males in US but she did not because maybe she has a sophisticated and progressive preferrence in men.

So abyss, how does that hurt your image? If you are worried about the image of Filipinas why not campaign against the pinay sexworkers or online scammers or something like that.

1. In many ways I can imagine

2. These scums are enjoying their works so I'm not going to do anything beneficial to them because they are simply a waste of flesh and bones.

I wish you success in finding your younger husband. What you might do is go to college and get a professional degree. Then maybe you can be employed in a foreign country. It would be easier for you to meet a younger guy in his own country.

Thank you Mike. That is actually my grand plans in life. Become professional and travel places outside Philipphines with my own money. It is my greatest desire to become the perfect woman for my future hubby. A woman who will not be looked down as a social disablity by the standards of the society. Although no matter how I think our relationship is perfect, I still can't control the people's mind to make stereotypes about us (usually they are going to be about me) but at least I can minimise the stereotypes with my high-quality taste in men. It is also the fault of some Filipinas why they are being stereotyped as prostitutues when they are with their foreign partners because of their poor taste in men (ex. choosing partners twice or thrice their age).

Edited by abyss

that's a lie. Pairings with obvious age gap are still frown upon anywhere in the world but maybe not in muslim countries.

That is not true. At least in europe most people are quite tolerant about it.

But a lot of people who see an asian/west couple will think "mail order bride".

That is not true. At least in europe most people are quite tolerant about it.

But a lot of people who see an asian/west couple will think "mail order bride".

well interracial relationship alone can attract people's attention. So how much more if there is an obvious age gap in that relationship ?

and about that mail order bride stereotype, I hate that. I think whoever buy into that demeaning stereotype are simply upset because I see them as my equal with so much ease but they have extreme difficulty of seeing me as their equal.

and so what if I'm still too young ? For my age I am already wise.

I'm available, Abyss