Reality/romance/age

well, i have known a lot with this kind of relationship, and believe me, hard for you to understand but if you really fall in love with someone, age gap doesnt really bothers you (well, it's base on my experience). Question maybe ask like this.... why did a lot of women chose to have an older man? i am telling you, at first it is not really a woman's plan, of course we dont like to be widowed as early as 30, however, when we started searching it turns out that (based on my experienced) most younger men are immature, and they are not into a serious relationship, most of them were just fooling around, and it so happen that when we got a chance to chat with an older man they turns out to be very dedicated and very sincere, so, why stay in a younger one if they doesnt really care. So, basically i think thats the reason why you found a lot of young filipina matched with old foreigners (hehehehehe), not because of money but its because of sincerity.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abyss

• til

• tom_shor

• Paul

Top Posters In This Topic

If you dont rule out someone a lot older/younger as a potential partner from the start there is always a chance to fall in love as you get to know eachother.

And once your in love its too late to change your decision really.

Its almost impossible for the head to overrule the heart

(even harder than the big head overruling the little one :D)

And if your head would succed im sure it would not make you happy and you might end up visiting a shrink who has to teach you to listen to your heart again.

In my case there is 24 years between us.

It it did make me think a bit at first and made me ask some questions.

But now it just feels so natural and good it isn't an issue between us at all.

smokey

I think women look for security and older men have it and men look for youthful bodys. and young girls have it and the love stuff happens later ... as long as everyone gets what they want who relly has the right to say its wrong.... for me i chose to grow older with my wife and she is 8 years younger then me and that is fine by me..

Flirtilizer
Hmmm I wonder why i never see a 20yr old gwapa girl,married or dating a 60 yr old filipno man. Hmmmm i wonder.

I saw one just the other day. My girl is 2 days shy of being 20 years younger tha me. I find her easier to talk than the two wives I've had that were closer to my age. She more mature than my last wife but then so are most 14 year olds. :) I can't find anything to talk about with a 25 year old American girl. I've not found the same to be true of Filipino. For me things go better when they are above 25. Most 18 year old Filipina have been heavily sheltered and I've had talking to most in that age range.

It takes time to test any relationship. You can learn a lot about someone online but you never really know them unless your face to face. There are a lot of Filipina in internet cafe's and a former manager of one told me every one of the girls in there were there to scam foreigners.

I've met a few I think are real but most start talking about needing money within a few minutes. It might be they need you to load their phone for starters. Might be worth doing so but it probably will go badly.

If my current relationship doesn't pass the test of time, I will have one rule, no one and I mean NO ONE gets any money till I meet them in person. After that, maybe.

Ever since I ran into the girl that had to by oxgen for her dying mother and needed 100p, not much, I've grown very skeptical. She started that within the first 5 minutes. I never heard from her again.

I think I could do a lot better, if Ii had too and hope that I don't, just going for a walk and when the girls make eye contact and hold it, talk to them. I've never had one start a conversation but I get a LOT of signals.

I think a better life style is part of what most are looking for but you know what? I think that's been going back to caveman days. I think it's normal for a woman to look for stability and safety.

Coming over here and getting married in under four months in my opinion is insane. Takes more time than that. Gotta test a relationship long after the new has worn off.

But you can find a younger girl that will really love you. The key is, give her a reason too. Be good to her.

• 2 weeks later...
Queenslander

Moving to the R.P. in about 5 years, I'm 59 and met my late (Australian) Mrs. when she was 64 and I was 49, a 15 year age gap, and I was the toy boy! So I can appreciate what it is like to meet and love someone from a different generation but always know that, at the end of the day, it's unlikely that you will grow old together.

It's bitter sweet.

Knowing what I know, when I reach 65 I would be looking more for a Philippines lady in her late 40s onwards, with the object of having the most years together that it is possible to have. Here in Queensland, Australia, I have a couple of acquaintances who have Pinay wives and a couple of the ladies are now in their 40s. They look and behave like absolutely gorgeous 32 year olds, so I'm not at all worried :wink::P

tabaching

My husband is 20years older than i am but I love him like crazy! I told him that at 18, I've always been attracted to a guy twice my age coz i think mature guys rock! and boy, was I right!!! ;-)

Will you marry me? Oops, I am already married. YOU sound like one in a million, your husband is a lucky guy.

Mike in Cebu

hello good day,

my answer of your question is big YES because iam 22 years old and my husband is already 67 years old but we have a true and very good relationship, and we get along pretty good

we both don't like go out for party during night time like some people likes and i love him so much.

because you know in relationship there is only one formula love+respect+faithfulness+honesty=good relationship. what ever things that he don't like i tried to avoid it and he does the same thing to, he always tells me everything and i think if you love the person you can accept the way he is and you can deal what ever he got, because to tell you guys and this is really come from the bottom of my heart for me my husband is one in million . and iam so very thank full to dear lord that he guided me and i found this guy.I really love him, he is my life my everything, and i can never ask for anything just to be w/ him. I'd already encountered a lot trials,annoying, because they can never believe that a 22 year old woman will fall in love w/ 67 year old . but i never get affected, because GOD knows how much i love and care for my husband, and i dont need to prove to anybody as long us were happy.

wing wing

There is 22 years age difference between me and my wife. It has never worried me or her. Sometimes we used to get funny looks, especially out here in Australia, but that would just make me puff my chest out, all the more prouder ! She is without a doubt the best thing that ever happened to me, and she assures me constaantly of the same thing. Age has no bearing whatsoever. As long as you are both happy, that is all that is important, in this life.

Girls 20 years younger than me are in elementary school. :)

Paul

Girls 20 years younger than me are lookin' pretty hot. :as-if: I'm almost 42.

I have had several girlfriends from 18 to 25, and a few up to mid-thirties, that I have dated.

I haven't really had any issues regarding finding things in common between me and any Filipina I have dated, other than one who made it a point that she wanted to be "boss". That wasn't a relationship meant to last long. :)

tom_shor
Girls 20 years younger than me are in elementary school. :D

Book him Dano. :D:rolleyes:

chimellie

I don't know about you guys, but if a 20 y.o said to me : " Me love you long tine, you are so guapo .... " , I would hold on to wallet real tight.......I am 48 by the way.

Perry Gamsby ( wrote Filipina 101) once said " don't bring your young wife to your country " . I have seen many cases in the US, a guy in his 60's, came home with new gorgeous 20 y.o wife from the far East, 5 years later after she got her citizenship...guess what happened...........

I am happy for those who found true love in the P.I, and feel sorry for those who being taken advantage of.

CaptainJackson
I don't know about you guys, but if a 20 y.o said to me : " Me love you long tine, you are so guapo .... " , I would hold on to wallet

First of all, no 20 year old would say "you are so guapo", unless she was blind :rolleyes:

Secone, you would ghrab your wallet, to dig out that old condom you keep there. :D

hello good day,

my answer of your question is big YES because iam 22 years old and my husband is already 67 years old but we have a true and very good relationship, and we get along pretty good

we both don't like go out for party during night time like some people likes and i love him so much.

because you know in relationship there is only one formula love+respect+faithfulness+honesty=good relationship. what ever things that he don't like i tried to avoid it and he does the same thing to, he always tells me everything and i think if you love the person you can accept the way he is and you can deal what ever he got, because to tell you guys and this is really come from the bottom of my heart for me my husband is one in million . and iam so very thank full to dear lord that he guided me and i found this guy.I really love him, he is my life my everything, and i can never ask for anything just to be w/ him. I'd already encountered a lot trials,annoying, because they can never believe that a 22 year old woman will fall in love w/ 67 year old . but i never get affected, because GOD knows how much i love and care for my husband, and i dont need to prove to anybody as long us were happy.

wing wing

I just wanted to say that after reading this post I have no reason to continue living here in the USA......IMHO I have never heard an american woman talk that way about her man.....and it just makes me happy to know that I have come to the right group of islands to find true love......this post was inspirational to me......thanks

I say that an age difference of 20 years is OK but I am having a hard time with 30 to 40 years and sometimes even more. This situation will get worse when living in the US, Canada, UK, Australia etc. The girl will be alone there without friends and family. She will realize that all that talk about how great it is abroad is just it, talk.