Reality/romance/age

boating4fun

So another question to everyone ...lets say reading and learning sure a person should find a partner of same generation or one thinks so?

Now what if most of the ladies you meet are 20 years your younger?

So ladies in there 20's verses 30's is it still an one on one case and would you find enough in common to have a real relationship with a lot younger lady? IE: marriage / family / life

Just wondering thanks.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abyss

• til

• tom_shor

• Paul

Top Posters In This Topic

wing wing

hello good day,

my answer of your question is big YES because iam 22 years old and my husband is already 67 years old but we have a true and very good relationship, and we get along pretty good

we both don't like go out for party during night time like some people likes and i love him so much.

because you know in relationship there is only one formula love+respect+faithfulness+honesty=good relationship. what ever things that he don't like i tried to avoid it and he does the same thing to, he always tells me everything and i think if you love the person you can accept the way he is and you can deal what ever he got, because to tell you guys and this is really come from the bottom of my heart for me my husband is one in million . and iam so very thank full to dear lord that he guided me and i found this guy.I really love him, he is my life my everything, and i can never ask for anything just to be w/ him. I'd already encountered a lot trials,annoying, because they can never believe that a 22 year old woman will fall in love w/ 67 year old . but i never get affected, because GOD knows how much i love and care for my husband, and i dont need to prove to anybody as long us were happy.

wing wing

Alan S

Nice to see the view of a Filipina who is in a relationship with an older expat.

All too often "we" make assumptions, which may or may not be correct, so a personal perspective is welcome.

tom_shor
Nice to see the view of a Filipina who is in a relationship with an older expat.

All too often "we" make assumptions, which may or may not be correct, so a personal perspective is welcome.

Yes thank you for your input wing wing

hello good day,

my answer of your question is big YES because iam 22 years old and my husband is already 67 years old but we have a true and very good relationship, and we get along pretty good

we both don't like go out for party during night time like some people likes and i love him so much.

because you know in relationship there is only one formula love+respect+faithfulness+honesty=good relationship. what ever things that he don't like i tried to avoid it and he does the same thing to, he always tells me everything and i think if you love the person you can accept the way he is and you can deal what ever he got, because to tell you guys and this is really come from the bottom of my heart for me my husband is one in million . and iam so very thank full to dear lord that he guided me and i found this guy.I really love him, he is my life my everything, and i can never ask for anything just to be w/ him. I'd already encountered a lot trials,annoying, because they can never believe that a 22 year old woman will fall in love w/ 67 year old . but i never get affected, because GOD knows how much i love and care for my husband, and i dont need to prove to anybody as long us were happy.

wing wing

this makes two couples I know who are in the same age bracket, unless of course if you and joy is the same person..? :as-if:

• 2 weeks later...
mistaeric

Hmmm I wonder why i never see a 20yr old gwapa girl,married or dating a 60 yr old filipno man. Hmmmm i wonder.

Bob Ward
Hmmm I wonder why i never see a 20yr old gwapa girl,married or dating a 60 yr old filipno man. Hmmmm i wonder.

Two reasons come to mind. First, it's not accepted in the Filipino culture. Second is that Filipina are very attracted to lighter skinned people.

I did see at 60ish Filipino with a 20ish Filipina in the mall yesterday!

Actually it happens more than you think. My wife's grandmother and grandfather had about a 30 year gap (both filipinos). However, when two filipinos with a gap are together, it really doesn't draw much attention unless they are being romantic in public. But when a foreigner and a filipina are together, reguardless of age gap, it stands out for others to see.

I know there are many that don't believe that two people can really love each other with a large age gap, it has to be for the money. But the reality is that it does happen more than you would think, and I can assure you that if a filipina really loves you, it doesn't matter what you do or don't have. I like many, have and am experiencing it, and there is nothing better. For you doubting Thomas's, your lose.

They're around but like another poster mentioned they don't stick out like a sore thumb because in all likelihood most would just assume it's a father with his daughter and nothing more unless you knew the couple personally.

tom_shor
Actually it happens more than you think. My wife's grandmother and grandfather had about a 30 year gap (both filipinos). However, when two filipinos with a gap are together, it really doesn't draw much attention unless they are being romantic in public. But when a foreigner and a filipina are together, reguardless of age gap, it stands out for others to see.

I know there are many that don't believe that two people can really love each other with a large age gap, it has to be for the money. But the reality is that it does happen more than you would think, and I can assure you that if a filipina really loves you, it doesn't matter what you do or don't have. I like many, have and am experiencing it, and there is nothing better. For you doubting Thomas's, your lose.

Hey I never said i was doubting. Why do I always get the blame. :kidding:

I am in a similar situation and I am sure it is possible.

Hey I never said i was doubting. Why do I always get the blame. :kidding:

I am in a similar situation and I am sure it is possible.

I know a number of Americans here in the US, who have wifes that are Filipina's and they are much younger. But they seem to be very happy with eachother in their marriges...

I'm 46 and my wife just turned 38, so not much of a difference between us.....When we met, I was 37 and she was 29. Not much to blink at here when it comes to age differences....Hell, not even in American Culture....

And this... Both Filipinos, the guy is 77, separated, a retired top ranking military officer, his wife living in the US for good. my friend, 44 years old, separated too...when they've meet, their life was never the same...one of the happiest couple I've known! They are looking younger everyday! :kidding: