New here

Hi Everyone,

I've been to Cebu a few times and thinking of moving there someday. Anyone have any advice for someone like me on going about how to do that?

Welcome to the forums!

Look around or search and you will find a lot of topics that will probably answer a lot of your questions.

Kodiak570

Hello Tagacebu,

I am in the same boat as you. I've had a few trips and fell in love with the city and the people as well. I have been lurking and reading for about 4 months now. This site and the members are a really useful resource. I would just the handy dandy search feature in the top right corner of the page. Also, just browse some thread titles and see if you can't find some useful stuff. Good luck to you in your search!

Kodiak570

towboat72

welcome to you .just read the forums,there is a lot of knowledge here .travel and see the country meet locals and expats and you will found out what you want to do

Mr. Mike

Welcome to the Forum as well. As the others have mentioned, do some exploring on all of the topic forums. There is info on virtually anything you wish to know, but your questions are always welcomed!

redman69

Welcome. Yes explore the forums and topic lines. They will move a topic to keep it under the main heading. So it is a pretty good way to search for specific things. Well take care.

• 3 weeks later...
walalahala

Hello tagacebu. I should say it seems that although you're still thinking of moving here, your username already says it's decided.

I think you won't regret living in Cebu, provided you arm yourself with knowledge on how to avoid scrupulous individuals and government entities. I do not mean that's all Cebu has, as these types of people are everywhere. Cebu is a beautiful place. I should know, I've lived here all my life. I'm sure most of the members here would be able to help you with your preparation and in your transition once you're here. From what I've read on the forums, you'll find all the help you need here and that should make your stay here in Cebu all the more enjoyable.

Good luck!