Sign in to follow this  
Headshot

Phone Number for Bureau of Immigration in Mandaue

TheWhiteKnight

It took me half a year to get my last iCard. Getting it within a month would be nothing short of a miracle. Still waiting for the present one since last November.

They got me mine in 1 week, from Manila to AC, I'm only 3 hours away tho.

David_LivinginTalisay

http://cebufinest.com/its-a-holiday-on-february-24-in-cebu-city/

The Republic Act 7287 is an act declaring February 24 of every year a special non-working holiday to celebrate the Charter Day of Cebu City. It was on February 24, 1937, when the City of Cebu was born by virtue of Commonwealth Act No.58 through the initiative of Don Vicente Rama, the father of Cebu City Charter.

I rather suspect this may well mean that BI Cebu District Office in J Center on A.S. Fortuna is likely to be CLOSED today?

Anyone able to confirm/deny this, as BI Cebu last Friday, suggested I do come in on Wednesday (24th February) to submit my ACR I-Card Waiver?

Edited by David_LivinginTalisay

jtmwatchbiz

my head hurts. 

David_LivinginTalisay

BI Cebu District Office in J Center. on A.S. Fortuna  was OPEN this February 24!

A special non-working holiday on February 24 of every year for Cebu City Charters Day.

Monsoon

They got me mine in 1 week, from Manila to AC, I'm only 3 hours away tho.

If you are talking tourist ACR card this is apples and oranges.