Warning: Filipinas who frequent discos in Cebu.

You're lucky. They were probably bayots since Sunflower is full of them and they are usually more overtly sexual and much more aggressive than the girls.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bob Ward

• Paul

• RogerDuMond

• easy44

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And then he woke up.

Just because they go to discos doesn't make them whores. You are making it sound as though a Filipina will jump in the sack with anyone, for no reason. I do not find you to be a jerk, but you are inse

Wombat No More

For some unknown reason I decided to break a long term absence and go to Sunflower last Thursday - ladies night. It used to be lots of fun

I'm never going to Sunflower again. :-)

Two well rehearsed sex workers... What two ordinary girls would do any of this, including the first contact in the disco. They are there to find "marks" to hit on. There is a real big risk with these type of sex workers coz, as I said above, they are generally not getting any sort of health checks which they are required to do working through a bar job. Not that there is not already a big risk anyway. Shit, find a nice girl, not an incredibly sexy girl. You can always teach your nice girl to be incredibly sexy anyway if you go on with the relationship.

Headshot

the girl at the back threw her arms around my neck, thrust her tongue in my ear and licked my neck while the front girl grabbed a delicate place. I thought, omg, what have I done, I'm bound to get in trouble getting two fantastic young girls drunk and allowing them to molest me in a moving vehicle. Panic spread as the front girl searched for my belt buckle and ripped down my zipper. So I slammed on the brakes and ordered them from the vehicle, after doing up my zip.

:banghead::D:ROFLMAO:

If it seems to good to be real...it isn't.

Edited by Headshot
A_Simple_Man

For some unknown reason I decided to break a long term absence and go to Sunflower last Thursday - ladies night. It used to be lots of fun as the girls are let in free rather than the usual 200 or so peso.

Well, I sat at a bar stool and table to the right of the stage and after a short while 2 amazing girls came over and ask where I'm from. They said they are studying English at the Visayas Uni and would like to chat for a while and discuss how good I think their English is. I offered them a drink and they were happy to accept and after a while went to the dance floor to do their version of dirty dancing while I looked on, jaw dropped.

They came back glistening with sweat and breathing heavily`and asked if I liked their moves. They said they had belonged to a dance group at school and loved to show off their moves. I was speechless as they rubbed themselves on either side of me and wondered if the aircon has been switched off. After quite a few more drinks it was getting late and I was tempted to ask what they are doing later when they said that they though they should go back to their squalid dorm, so I offered a lift.

One got into the front seat and the other in the back and as soon as we left the carpark and headed down Salinas Drive the girl at the back through her arms around my neck and thrust her toungue in my ear and licked my neck while the front girl grabbed a delicate place. I thought, omg, what have I done, I'm bound to get in trouble getting two fantastic young girls drunk and allowing them to mollest me in a moving vehicle. Panic spread as the front girl searched for my belt buckle and ripped down my zipper.

So I slammed on the brakes and ordered then from the vehicle, after doing up my zip. I'm never going to Sunflower again. :-)

Oh really?

Edited by A_Simple_Man
Stranded Shipscook

Sunflower is well knwon amongts the Filipino male community of what is stated in the posts before. We even joke about it saying things like 'Why don't you go to Sunflower to get it out of the system?".

Or "I think i have to got to Sunflower tonight..."

Other Discos are also know for their "professional" content.

If one wants to make sure, he can befriend with one of the staff (bouncers) but there still isn't a full guarantee as they often serve as "pimps".

Anyhow, after a few years one knows how to distinguish (or use the system to his advantage, depending on the viewpoint)

• 2 weeks later...

For some unknown reason I decided to break a long term absence and go to Sunflower last Thursday - ladies night. It used to be lots of fun as the girls are let in free rather than the usual 200 or so peso.

Well, I sat at a bar stool and table to the right of the stage and after a short while 2 amazing girls came over and ask where I'm from. They said they are studying English at the Visayas Uni and would like to chat for a while and discuss how good I think their English is. I offered them a drink and they were happy to accept and after a while went to the dance floor to do their version of dirty dancing while I looked on, jaw dropped.

They came back glistening with sweat and breathing heavily`and asked if I liked their moves. They said they had belonged to a dance group at school and loved to show off their moves. I was speechless as they rubbed themselves on either side of me and wondered if the aircon has been switched off. After quite a few more drinks it was getting late and I was tempted to ask what they are doing later when they said that they though they should go back to their squalid dorm, so I offered a lift.

One got into the front seat and the other in the back and as soon as we left the carpark and headed down Salinas Drive the girl at the back through her arms around my neck and thrust her toungue in my ear and licked my neck while the front girl grabbed a delicate place. I thought, omg, what have I done, I'm bound to get in trouble getting two fantastic young girls drunk and allowing them to mollest me in a moving vehicle. Panic spread as the front girl searched for my belt buckle and ripped down my zipper.

So I slammed on the brakes and ordered then from the vehicle, after doing up my zip. I'm never going to Sunflower again. :-)

And then he woke up. :fighting0029:

• Like 5
  • 1 month later...

Just curious, but how do you know that someone put something in her drink? Did she get tested for that? Sounds sort of like "its not my fault, I'm a victim" that I hear and read about from time to time when a Pinay/Pinoy gets into some sort of trouble.

Just saying.

Roofies are eliminated from the body very quickly. By the time she woke up it was likely gone from her system.

Hey...I believe him...happens to me all the time. :)