Warning: Filipinas who frequent discos in Cebu.

RogerDuMond

Ok, I await your next response! When did he state "all women who go to discos"? I did not read that into the statement!

How do you read "these girls" when talking about women who happen to go to a disco?I don't see any exclusion.

Edited by RogerDuMond
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bob Ward

• Paul

• RogerDuMond

• easy44

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And then he woke up.

Just because they go to discos doesn't make them whores. You are making it sound as though a Filipina will jump in the sack with anyone, for no reason. I do not find you to be a jerk, but you are inse

Bob Ward

How do you read "these girls" when talking about women who happen to go to a disco?I don't see any exclusion.

Are we talking about women, or "girls"? LOL

I never saw any Women in Beat club. Usually girls, mostly students not older than 20 years old.

Paul
I am, but the facts are what they are. Picking up a female in the clubs is not that hard. I have zero experience in that regard as you know, I live vicariously through others! LOL But Paul, you, and I quote, are the one who said many times that you can find girls here as soon as you walk off the plane. So all I am saying is that the chances are MUCH greater in a club. I'm not pissing in your corn flakes, just trying to make a valid point.

But mostly my comment to larry1969 had to do with this post!

Meeting girls, as apposed to going through agencies that you have to pay for introductions is what I mean, not girls to just lay.

tom_shor

It seems not everyone was blessed with your magnetic charm Bob closedeyes.gif

It seems not everyone was blessed with your magnetic charm Bob closedeyes.gif

Is there an echo in here?

tom_shor

Seems there is an echo in here! After being at Ayala day in and day out for many months, I can assure you I know what I am talking about! Where is Doc Smith when you need him? LOL

So we're going to the mall on my next trip right? :stick_poke:

Bob Ward

So we're going to the mall on my next trip right? :stick_poke:

I said I could get laid. But I am sure you can too IF you bring your own! :stick_poke: :stick_poke: :thats-funny:

tom_shor

I said I could get laid. But I am sure you can too IF you bring your own! :stick_poke: :stick_poke: :thats-funny:

Owwwwwww. That stung. That stung deep. :stick_poke:

• 2 months later...
ArieBombarie

please refer to line 3

sorry missed it as well, why would you not reveal a nationality? Spiking drinks is very uncommon in Amsterdam scene (likely the dutch are too cheap to give away their drugs for free)

I did seem to notice most examples came from US and Australia

Wombat No More

I've only read a couple of the replies in this post but another 'happening' needs to be mentioned on this topic on Filipina's in disco's. Maybe someone already mentioned it?

A mate of mine runs a girlie bar and as such he has a finger on the pulse of a lot of bars around the joint and how they are going. All bars are really struggling with no or few customers... The bar girl/prostitutes are often not coming to work and my mate has had to close the bar on some nights coz he couldn't operate with one or two or even no girls. Other bars are suffering the same fate, it's getting hard to get the girls to work... WHY?

Many many of the girls are going to the disco's to pick up guys for sex and money. It has been more lucrative for them than the bars they work in. This opens the "probability" of a high incident of STD's being transmitted, as girls have stated, that they don't need to get their regular health checks ups any more and thus save more money. Some girls have managed to 'pick up' foreign husbands, BF's, fiancee's, who have no idea that they

are actually 'pro's on the prowl'.

According to many of the (bar) girls themselves, an awful lot of those young ladies at disco's, are taking time off bar work or have transferred completely to disco's. :)

Phil, you only need to go to Sunflower in Cebu city to see what girls are there.

More "office girls" and "students" that LA Cafe in Manila.

And it's been the same for many years.

KonGC

Wombat No More

Phil, you only need to go to Sunflower in Cebu city to see what girls are there.

More "office girls" and "students" that LA Cafe in Manila.

And it's been the same for many years.

KonGC

One can absolutely rest assured, that a good number of the girls in any disco now, are professional sex workers. That doesn't mean to say that 'most' of the girls aren't what you say.

A_Simple_Man

. . . All bars are really struggling with no or few customers... The bar girl/prostitutes are often not coming to work and my mate has had to close the bar on some nights coz he couldn't operate with one or two or even no girls. Other bars are suffering the same fate, it's getting hard to get the girls to work... WHY?

Many many of the girls are going to the disco's to pick up guys for sex and money. It has been more lucrative for them than the bars they work in.. .

This sounds like the simple truth of supply and demand. The demand is there at the disco's and not in the bars so the supply of girls quit their jobs and go to the discos.

From the point of view of a (former) customer, I preferred the pinoy owned and operated girly bars as they seemed more able to go with the flow, keep a good selection of girls, and fly under the radar.

I have a friend and a member that partied with a few locals. After three straight days of sleep he awoke from this coma state. Let's say it can happen to you. They also managed to rob him. So be aware.

Yes did happen,

I was out having hell of time,just one more stop,just under the flyover was a vdo bar in tabonok...i parked the scooter and sat down at a table.soon i had 4 girls and who ever and started buying redhorse for the group.got up to get a place in line for the song book,i sing good when i drink(hehe)so after 10k in drinks we hop on the underbones and my scooter(2 ladys on my bike)we head off to my condo just 10 minutes ride.with bad judgment i take 1 lady to the top floor and leave the other guest down stair.soon my gf knocks on the door(before the girl and i do bombom)and i break the party up(i was totally out of my mind)but did realize it was time to stop.next day i looked in the display and a watch worth $600 was gone.

i could not get out of the house for 3 days....some kind of sleeping sickness?

Julian C Thong

For some unknown reason I decided to break a long term absence and go to Sunflower last Thursday - ladies night. It used to be lots of fun as the girls are let in free rather than the usual 200 or so peso.

Well, I sat at a bar stool and table to the right of the stage and after a short while 2 amazing girls came over and ask where I'm from. They said they are studying English at the Visayas Uni and would like to chat for a while and discuss how good I think their English is. I offered them a drink and they were happy to accept and after a while went to the dance floor to do their version of dirty dancing while I looked on, jaw dropped.

They came back glistening with sweat and breathing heavily`and asked if I liked their moves. They said they had belonged to a dance group at school and loved to show off their moves. I was speechless as they rubbed themselves on either side of me and wondered if the aircon has been switched off. After quite a few more drinks it was getting late and I was tempted to ask what they are doing later when they said that they though they should go back to their squalid dorm, so I offered a lift.

One got into the front seat and the other in the back and as soon as we left the carpark and headed down Salinas Drive the girl at the back through her arms around my neck and thrust her toungue in my ear and licked my neck while the front girl grabbed a delicate place. I thought, omg, what have I done, I'm bound to get in trouble getting two fantastic young girls drunk and allowing them to mollest me in a moving vehicle. Panic spread as the front girl searched for my belt buckle and ripped down my zipper.

So I slammed on the brakes and ordered then from the vehicle, after doing up my zip. I'm never going to Sunflower again. :-)

Edited by TommyStubbing