Warning: Filipinas who frequent discos in Cebu.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

i really get a kick out of this thread and others like it that pop up from time to time

in essence all Paul said was

Be careful out there

doesn't matter if it's a truthful story or an urban legend.

i wouldn't trust drinking some drink i just left sitting out somewhere anyway. why should i even if it's just that i don't want to notice a cigarette butt in it after i downed it

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bob Ward

• Paul

• RogerDuMond

• easy44

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And then he woke up.

Just because they go to discos doesn't make them whores. You are making it sound as though a Filipina will jump in the sack with anyone, for no reason. I do not find you to be a jerk, but you are inse

Davolives

i really get a kick out of this thread and others like it that pop up from time to time

in essence all Paul said was

Be careful out there

doesn't matter if it's a truthful story or an urban legend.

i wouldn't trust drinking some drink i just left sitting out somewhere anyway. why should i even if it's just that i don't want to notice a cigarette butt in it after i downed it

I thought one of my friends was sipping from my drink when I wasnt looking, so when i went to the bathroom i wrote on my napkin " I spat in my drink" . When I came back someone had written on the napkin " so did I "

hey streak....

yes i know someone who it happened to...me, 4 months ago in sunflower disco. we were all there as a group. me, janice, and a bunch of fellow foreigner friends and a few of janice's girlfriends. i had arrived at the disco about 30 minutes after my wife and her girlfriends, as i had to quickly stop home. a group of aggressive foreigners (and i won't mention what country so as not to offend anyone) had their sights set on janice and one of her better looking friends. we were sitting at the bar, and had drinks all lined up in front of us. one guy in particular was obviously stuck on my wife janice and constantly stared at her in between drink offers and requests for her to dance with him. she was friendly but declined his offers, and no one, me included really payed much attention as it happens alot and no sense getting annoyed. we all left our seats and did some silly dancing and upon returning to our spot the guys had basically moved into our seats. i asked them to give them back and they did without any problems and all was perfectly friendly. well about 50 minutes to 1 hour later i started to feel really faint and dizzy, and i told janice i'm heading outside to get some fresh air. i barely made it to the front reception area and i had to collapse in a chair at a table near the billiard tables. after about 30 to 45 minutes janice took a walk to check on me and found me barely coherent. she and a bouncer loaded me into her car and we drove home. i hit the bed and didnt wake up until late the next day. i felt as if i had drank a case of jack daniels, altho for the whole evening i had only about 1/2 of the single vodka tonic i had ordered.

turns out that right after i staggered out of the disco bar area, the one foreigner who was keen on janice immediately made his move, telling her that he seen me leave and i was probably heading to another bar. the guy obviously was under the impression that janice and her friends were single, and i was just some guy who hit on her before he got the chance. janice didn't really think much about it at the time, as she has heard all the lines before and was just mildly amused by his persistence. it was only after janice found me in the billiard area that things got strange. janice's girlfriend told us the next day that when the bouncer helped her to get me out and loaded in the car, the guy obviously followed to see where she was going, and then returned to his friends at the bar, then him and his pals high-tailed it out of the place less than 1 minute later.

as opposed to drugging janice, which of course would have probably happened once i was out of the way, the guy zapped me to get me out of his way, thinking i was just some stranger who happened on janice first and was cock-blocking his efforts on her.

the next day when i was awake, janice called one of her uncles who is a doctor, and ran the story by him. he stopped by our house to give me a quick look over to make sure i was ok, then told us he and his staff have seen this type of thing happen more and more in the past 2 years, and usually involve the same ethnic group of foreigners we had encountered.

paul has posted a VERY relevant warning to the happenings in discos and bars lately. whether you choose to believe in the girls story or not is not so relevant, as the warning by paul should be able to stand alone.

fred

cebu city

What ethnic group of foreigners was the doctor referring to?

jtmwatchbiz

What ethnic group of foreigners was the doctor referring to?

please refer to line 3

Did the girl mentioned if this was filipinos - or white guys?.

Heard a story recently, she said it was an american around 35-50 staying in capitol.

Bob Ward

Just because a girl goes to a disco, whether it is once or regularly, doesn't mean she is easy. Easy would be a girl on the side of Juana Osme

loosehead

All women are easy if you are the right man

For Real

Shit, I could go to Ayala or SM and get laid most any day I like (not prostitute), so how much more in a club full of drunk women!

It seems not everyone was blessed with your magnetic charm Bob closedeyes.gif

Shit, I could go to Ayala or SM and get laid most any day I like (not prostitute), so how much more in a club full of drunk women!

Mandingo

I haven't met a Filipina that didn't love to go to the disco. Usually they will go with their friends and dance with each other all night. The frequency usually depends on time and friends available and funds.

I don't think that there is anything wrong with a girl going to a disco and dancing but there"s a lot more chance of something bad happening to her once alcohol is being served as compared going to bible study or staying home with the family , lol.

My wife has never been to a disco, is shy to dance or sing and has tried alcohol once. Took me months to get her to drink a root-beer soda because she keep saying she doesn't like beer , her sisters are all the same way. Maybe it's not being a city girl but there are plenty of Filipinas who do not go clubbing or like to dance.

I got drugged in Mango Avenue, september 2010.

While I was sitting outside of Juliana disco with a Japanese friend of mine, we joined a table of girls, probably bikini girls but I wasnt sure, and started drinking with them. They offered us a few drinks from their bottle, I never saw them putting something inside.

The thing is, I used to take drugs myself, because I liked it, and I knew exactly what they put inside. I was feeling weird because I abviously dont do drugs anymore and I was having the same feeling as if I took something similar to XTC.

Well, my Japanese friend went to a hotel with one of the girls and confirmed me the next day he had the same feeling but nothing bad happened to him.

I went back to my place alone, although one of the girls was kind of like begging me to take her with me, for some reason I didnt do it, went to my place, tried to sleep after drinking alot of alcohol... coulnt fall asleep, noticed eyes were wide open and feeling very excited, like if I was a bonomo monkey. Even worse, I didnt sleep, I took a rest for like 3 hours and went straight to Gaisano mall for shopping. Unbelievable drug that was.

These girls probably just put the drugs in the bottle of liquor they buy at the bar, so they dont have to go to the toilet and swallow it, and so they can keep consuming it while simply drinking, dancing... and nobody notices.

Well... I noticed.

I also got drugged in Thailand at a beach party in 2009

I woke up WALKING towards my hotel, having a huge headache, and feeling like I lifted weights the day before, having pain everywhere in my body, pockets empty. Wallet and phone gone.

Edited by Zamora
Bob Ward

Seems there is an echo in here! After being at Ayala day in and day out for many months, I can assure you I know what I am talking about! Where is Doc Smith when you need him? LOL

Paul

Sorry, but there is no correlation between an "easy" woman and a prostitute. Somewhat depending upon your looks and demeanor, if you can't go into most of the clubs here and get laid, you are pretty much unlayable (my new word) without your wallet in tow.

This is not to say all women in the club are easy, definitely not, but it's pretty much like shooting ducks in a barrel! Shit, I could go to Ayala or SM and get laid most any day I like (not prostitute), so how much more in a club full of drunk women!

And I thought you were the one who is always spouting about stating respectful statements about the women here. :closedeyes:

Bob Ward

And I thought you were the one who is always spouting about stating respectful statements about the women here. :scratch_head:

I am, but the facts are what they are. Picking up a female in the clubs is not that hard. I have zero experience in that regard as you know, I live vicariously through others! LOL But Paul, you, and I quote, are the one who said many times that you can find girls here as soon as you walk off the plane. So all I am saying is that the chances are MUCH greater in a club. I'm not pissing in your corn flakes, just trying to make a valid point.

But mostly my comment to larry1969 had to do with this post!

Lets be very careful. This sounds very much like an attack on the integrity of all Filipinas.

At the time I just shut my mouth, no fainting please, because I had opposed Roger on some posts in the past and did not want to start anything, but now I have to come clean. When larry posted:

Not to be a jerk, but it sounds like she just had a good time and is trying to cover herself to save her marriage/dignity/honor. NO ONE needs a drug to get these girls in bed.

He was posting about the girls who frequent the clubs. I know many of them (secret) and they scamper from bed to bed like no tomorrow! Rogers post was heavy handed! Plain and simple! I do not know the girl in question, but larry's supposition sounds plausible to me!

:closedeyes::D:shitstormretarded: :shitstormretarded: :shitstormretarded:

RogerDuMond

Sorry, but there is no correlation between an "easy" woman and a prostitute. Somewhat depending upon your looks and demeanor, if you can't go into most of the clubs here and get laid, you are pretty much unlayable (my new word) without your wallet in tow.

There is also no correlation between an "easy" woman and all women who go to discos which is what Larry seems to be intimating in post #2.

Bob Ward

There is also no correlation between an "easy" woman and all women who go to discos which is what Larry seems to be intimating in post #2.

Ok, I await your next response! When did he state "all women who go to discos"? I did not read that into the statement!

Edited by Bob Ward