Warning: Filipinas who frequent discos in Cebu.

lazydays

Many years ago there were two incidents when i got drunk with mates/colleagues,that i started hallucinating like hell,totally different to my normal drunk experience,didn't pass out,or get raped or robbed,i remembered the hallucinations following day.I swear to this day that some b*****d spiked my drink.

They just dragged me home,where i slept it off.

At first i thought it was bad beer,but as far as i remember we were drinking mostly the same beer etc,but i was the only one affected,strange.

Of course in those days everyone drank out of pint glasses,and it was common place to leave your drink on the bar or table when you went to CR.

No one ever owned up to it,either one of them or a stranger did it for a joke!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bob Ward

• Paul

• RogerDuMond

• easy44

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And then he woke up.

Just because they go to discos doesn't make them whores. You are making it sound as though a Filipina will jump in the sack with anyone, for no reason. I do not find you to be a jerk, but you are inse

Ok there highspeed, point taken. However, I would like to know if anyone on the board actually personally knows someone that this has happened to, or has had it happen to them. Not a friend of a friend, read about it in the newspaper, someone told me, etc, but actually knows someone that has been drugged in a bar. I personally do not. All of us being expats and wise in the ways of the world should know enough to take precautions.

It is good advice by the way. My drinks never seem to last long enough to be unattended.

Streak

YES, I was drugged at a disco in makati--- wife went to her brothers and I stayed at the hotel-- had 1 beer at my hotel and crossed the street to a disco/restaurant-- had another beer on the veranda waiting for my food --- food came and started on beer 3 and my food when I noticed I was dizzy- then really light headed and shit started spinning-- went back across the street to my hotel and went to bed-- woke up over 12 hours later with my head thumping like I drank 2 cases of beer.

Ain't positive of what they spiked my food/drink with, but someone definitely put something in my food or drink--- all 3 beers were brought to me opened with the cap just laid on top of bottle---I now carry a bottle opener

it happened to me in 1976 with lsd in my coke i a woke in my car no keys and acused of biting a girls nipp dont remember any of that night.. lucky i came to :shitstormretarded:

easy44

it happened to me in 1976 with lsd in my coke i a woke in my car no keys and acused of biting a girls nipp dont remember any of that night.. lucky i came to :shitstormretarded:

If it really was acid, you wouldn't have passed out and likely remembered every minute!

Davolives

If it really was acid, you wouldn't have passed out and likely remembered every minute!

i went on many acid trips in teh 60's and never once passed out [ couldnt have even if i wanted to !! ]

I did pass out once in Mexico after drinking a bottle of TiaMaria and taking a bunch of ludes !! lol

Edited by Davolives
RogerDuMond

Ok there highspeed, point taken. However, I would like to know if anyone on the board actually personally knows someone that this has happened to, or has had it happen to them. Not a friend of a friend, read about it in the newspaper, someone told me, etc, but actually knows someone that has been drugged in a bar. I personally do not.

If you go back and read the original post you will see that Paul said that the Filipina in question told him about it.

easy44

I did pass out once in Mexico after drinking a bottle of TiaMaria and taking a bunch of ludes !! lol

You're lucky you survived that one!

Bob Ward

i went on many acid trips in teh 60's and never once passed out [ couldnt have even if i wanted to !! ]

This explains quite allot mate! Now I get it! LOLOLOLOLOL

Sleep on acid, NFW if it's any good!

Edited by Bob Ward
fanboat

I think the LSD you guye were on would trup the effects of the date rape drug IMO.....even if it did not you probably though it was pretty funny at the time!:shitstormretarded:

I can spell better than that but my link or speed makes me slow down my typing....and i'm not slowing down :D

larry1969

Wasn't attacking the virtue of ALL filipinas, as I know quite a few (including my gf) that are truly "good girls". No rose-colored glasses here either :D But the kind of filipina that gets drunk at the disco on a regular basis is not the most respectable of the bunch and are pretty darn easy to get in bed. And I agree with those that question the authenticity of some rape claims. Not that its the case with the girl in this story, but in countries where a girl's virtue is prized, its much easier to say you got raped than to say you are just a slut. Reminds me of my years in Mexico. Half the single mothers claimed they got raped and every girl without kids claimed to be a virgin...lol. Hell, the Mexican men demanded that they be a virgin, so voila....they were! haha

Bob Ward

Wasn't attacking the virtue of ALL filipinas, as I know quite a few (including my gf) that are truly "good girls". No rose-colored glasses here either :D But the kind of filipina that gets drunk at the disco on a regular basis is not the most respectable of the bunch and are pretty darn easy to get in bed. And I agree with those that question the authenticity of some rape claims. Not that its the case with the girl in this story, but in countries where a girl's virtue is prized, its much easier to say you got raped than to say you are just a slut. Reminds me of my years in Mexico. Half the single mothers claimed they got raped and every girl without kids claimed to be a virgin...lol. Hell, the Mexican men demanded that they be a virgin, so voila....they were! haha

Mate, there was not a damn thing wrong with your post. You simply said that drugs were not needed to get a female in bed! Makes perfect sense to me!!!

Edited by Bob Ward
Paul

Just because a girl goes to a disco, whether it is once or regularly, doesn't mean she is easy. Easy would be a girl on the side of Juana Osme

easy44

Just because a girl goes to a disco, whether it is once or regularly, doesn't mean she is easy. Easy would be a girl on the side of Juana Osme

For Real

Ok there highspeed, point taken.

I like the name, thanks

However, I would like to know if anyone on the board actually personally knows someone that this has happened to, or has had it happen to them. Not a friend of a friend, read about it in the newspaper, someone told me, etc, but actually knows someone that has been drugged in a bar.

Yep,

1: Female first cousin, December 2002. Waiting for a friend at the Slip Inn (Sydney Australia). First drink of the evening...woke up the next day...in a city budget hotel, (Vaginally & other) raped. Did not report out of the shame...spoke to no one in the bar and in reality was there for 20 mins tops before receiving her drink. She was not...and is not a loose woman!

2: Receptionist i worked with, July 2004. Out with the girls in the Establishment (Sydney City) 12.30 am on a Fri nite/Saturday morn...started slurring & falling over...her friends managed to get her to a 24 hour medical centre (AVOIDING All offers of help from others). Piss test...positive case

3: Me Feb 1990 at a party. Girlfriends sisters boyfriend starts us doing JD shots. He had been in a fight earlier in the evening with (my girlfriends) family. First thing i know, my gf (not at the party was there and i was in the garden (with an army of helpers) picking me up & putting me in the car. That same nite while i was passed out he belted the gf's sister black & blue. Turns out (after 18 months) that my drinks were JD & Serepax...others convulsed and stopped at one shot...i was too drunk to tell the difference & (apparently) had more than one

All of us being expats and wise in the ways of the world should know enough to take precautions.

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

jtmwatchbiz

Ok there highspeed, point taken. However, I would like to know if anyone on the board actually personally knows someone that this has happened to, or has had it happen to them. Not a friend of a friend, read about it in the newspaper, someone told me, etc, but actually knows someone that has been drugged in a bar. I personally do not. All of us being expats and wise in the ways of the world should know enough to take precautions.

It is good advice by the way. My drinks never seem to last long enough to be unattended.

Streak

hey streak....

yes i know someone who it happened to...me, 4 months ago in sunflower disco. we were all there as a group. me, janice, and a bunch of fellow foreigner friends and a few of janice's girlfriends. i had arrived at the disco about 30 minutes after my wife and her girlfriends, as i had to quickly stop home. a group of aggressive foreigners (and i won't mention what country so as not to offend anyone) had their sights set on janice and one of her better looking friends. we were sitting at the bar, and had drinks all lined up in front of us. one guy in particular was obviously stuck on my wife janice and constantly stared at her in between drink offers and requests for her to dance with him. she was friendly but declined his offers, and no one, me included really payed much attention as it happens alot and no sense getting annoyed. we all left our seats and did some silly dancing and upon returning to our spot the guys had basically moved into our seats. i asked them to give them back and they did without any problems and all was perfectly friendly. well about 50 minutes to 1 hour later i started to feel really faint and dizzy, and i told janice i'm heading outside to get some fresh air. i barely made it to the front reception area and i had to collapse in a chair at a table near the billiard tables. after about 30 to 45 minutes janice took a walk to check on me and found me barely coherent. she and a bouncer loaded me into her car and we drove home. i hit the bed and didnt wake up until late the next day. i felt as if i had drank a case of jack daniels, altho for the whole evening i had only about 1/2 of the single vodka tonic i had ordered.

turns out that right after i staggered out of the disco bar area, the one foreigner who was keen on janice immediately made his move, telling her that he seen me leave and i was probably heading to another bar. the guy obviously was under the impression that janice and her friends were single, and i was just some guy who hit on her before he got the chance. janice didn't really think much about it at the time, as she has heard all the lines before and was just mildly amused by his persistence. it was only after janice found me in the billiard area that things got strange. janice's girlfriend told us the next day that when the bouncer helped her to get me out and loaded in the car, the guy obviously followed to see where she was going, and then returned to his friends at the bar, then him and his pals high-tailed it out of the place less than 1 minute later.

as opposed to drugging janice, which of course would have probably happened once i was out of the way, the guy zapped me to get me out of his way, thinking i was just some stranger who happened on janice first and was cock-blocking his efforts on her.

the next day when i was awake, janice called one of her uncles who is a doctor, and ran the story by him. he stopped by our house to give me a quick look over to make sure i was ok, then told us he and his staff have seen this type of thing happen more and more in the past 2 years, and usually involve the same ethnic group of foreigners we had encountered.

paul has posted a VERY relevant warning to the happenings in discos and bars lately. whether you choose to believe in the girls story or not is not so relevant, as the warning by paul should be able to stand alone.

fred

cebu city