Warning: Filipinas who frequent discos in Cebu.

Paul
DATE RAPE DRUG

PLEASE, read the content of this message. It may save you from being raped, or worse, from being killed.

I saw a Filipina today. Some time back, she and some friends (all girls), were bored and decided to go to Mango Avenue. They chose a disco called "Beat" (I believe is the name?) to visit that night. They enjoyed Red Horse and other drinks throughout the night. They were quite drunk already, when a group of guys sat down with the girls. They all drank more.

The Filipina woke up the next morning in a short time hotel, wearing nothing but her top and bra. She had no recollection of the night before, nor did she even remember the guy she had been with at the disco.

A few months later, she learned that she was pregnant.

Let this be a warning to single Filipinas who go to bars. Now, let me see if I can give you some advice, prior to you going out and getting yourself into a similar situation.

1. Never go to a disco alone. If you go with a group, it would be advisable that you all look out for each other. Guys do not give a damn about you. They just want what you have, and to screw you. Most do not even care about wearing protection, which is obvious in this case.

2. Never accept an opened beer / mixed drink from a stranger. Go to the bar and order your drink yourself, and watch the bartender open / mix it.

3. Always let someone close to you know where you are going. If anything had happened to this girl, no one in her family even knew where she had gone that night, or with whom.

4. Drink responsibly, and do not get drunk around a bunch of strangers. This girl is lucky, because the only thing she will get out of it is a baby. She could have, very well, ended up dead.

You see, this guy had slipped a roofy, or date rape drug into her drink. He took her to a short time hotel, screwed her, left, and she woke up to an empty room. Now she is going to have a baby because of this scumbag.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bob Ward

• Paul

• easy44

• RogerDuMond

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And then he woke up.

Just because they go to discos doesn't make them whores. You are making it sound as though a Filipina will jump in the sack with anyone, for no reason. I do not find you to be a jerk, but you are inse

larry1969

Not to be a jerk, but it sounds like she just had a good time and is trying to cover herself to save her marriage/dignity/honor. NO ONE needs a drug to get these girls in bed.

Edited by larry1969

Ain't just the girls that should be worried

The drug is being used on men as well so that they are less aggressive when they try to rob him.

I carry my own bottle opener and ask the waitress to bring my drink unopened-- cap sitting on top is not unopened !!

Paul
Not to be a jerk, but it sounds like she just had a good time and is trying to cover herself to save her marriage/dignity/honor. NO ONE needs a drug to get these girls in bed.

Just because they go to discos doesn't make them whores. You are making it sound as though a Filipina will jump in the sack with anyone, for no reason. I do not find you to be a jerk, but you are insensitive and cruel towards them. I believe what she told me. This girl is single, by the way.

Incidentally, I have a girlfriend who was a virgin when we met. She passed up several opportunities to lose it before we met. To me, that says something.

Ain't just the girls that should be worried

The drug is being used on men as well so that they are less aggressive when they try to rob him.

I carry my own bottle opener and ask the waitress to bring my drink unopened-- cap sitting on top is not unopened !!

If someone tries that with me, they had better hope and pray to God above, that they have put enough of the drug in my drink. If they don't, there will be hell to pay, and the devil doesn't take credit.

Edited by Admin
  • Like 1
streak03

Just curious, but how do you know that someone put something in her drink? Did she get tested for that? Sounds sort of like "its not my fault, I'm a victim" that I hear and read about from time to time when a Pinay/Pinoy gets into some sort of trouble.

Just saying.

USMC-Retired

I have a friend and a member that partied with a few locals. After three straight days of sleep he awoke from this coma state. Let's say it can happen to you. They also managed to rob him. So be aware.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

really doesn't matter if she's being truthful or not it's still a fair warning

slipping someone a mickey finn isn't a new thing

PapaRay

Just curious, but how do you know that someone put something in her drink? Did she get tested for that? Sounds sort of like "its not my fault, I'm a victim" that I hear and read about from time to time when a Pinay/Pinoy gets into some sort of trouble.

Just saying.

Often times the drug is out of their system before they realize what has happened. Even if she did test positive for a drug. What good would it do she doesn't know who gave it to her

RogerDuMond

Lets be very careful. This sounds very much like an attack on the integrity of all Filipinas.

alexccms

In the U.S. I knew a girl who got 'raped' every other weekend.

Her boyfriend was the nicest guy, I don' t know how he put up with it.

One time I drove her to the hospital after she had been raped again. When the E.R. staff started giving me dirty looks I bolted.

She was a white girl. Now that's not an attack on all white girls. But one has to wonder what she was gaining from all these reports of rape she was making. Was she getting free STD testing, morning after drugs, pregnancy tests, a lot of pity from friends, and a get out of jail free card from her boyfriend? Yeah, probably all that. This kind of stuff happens. There was no attacking of cultures or groups of people, that's ridiculous.

Also, people get drugged, raped, kidneys stolen... yeah, that kind of stuff happens too.

So, good advice, watch your drinks or it could be you. Also watch who you drink with and how much you drink.

Funny thing... in my job people get brought to the E.R. after being found 'unresonsive' at a party. Their fellow partiers think they're not breathing so they call 911 and bring them to me. Or a guy passes out on the sidewalk, then the ambulance again... brings them to the E.R. These people, all crudy with chunks of vomit in their hair, blood on their shirts, and staples in their scalps once they start to sober up ask me "Where's my wallet?" or where are my keys, where are my shoes?

I tell them, when you get drunk or overdose on heroin then the nice hard working paramedics bring you to me to make sure you don't die, at NO time during that process am I EVER responsible for what you did with your shoes. Next time... take care of your stuff. It's not my problem! They usually get it. And if they don't get it, then they're not ready for discharge, they can stay in the hospital gown until they do.

If at any time a mod needs me to tone it down just let me know, or edit it yourself, I don't mind.

Peace!

Julian C Thong

Hangover 2 is in the DVD stalls. Watch out for the 6 foot Thai trannie, lol.

streak03

Often times the drug is out of their system before they realize what has happened. Even if she did test positive for a drug. What good would it do she doesn't know who gave it to her

Thats probably true, I don't know how long it takes to get that sort of drug out of your system, however I would imagine that it would be longer than the few hours it would take to get tested. Thats not the point of my post though. The point was that the OP stated that some guy had slipped a roofie or some other type of date rape drug into her drink, thereby causing her to black out,get taken advantage of,and turn up pregnant. My question was, how does he know that to be true if there were no tests done for drugs in her system? Theres no proof that any sort of dirty nefarious deeds happened except the girl ended up pregnant. And I'm not trying to slag the girl off, but as another poster said, maybe she's just trying to save her honor, face, whatever you want to call it.

I pretty much always take what a Pinoy/Pinay tells me with a grain of salt anyhow, until I check things out. I have been working around Filipinos for the better part of ten years in various third world shitholes, most of them in the Middle East and have learned that lesson the hard way. Even my wife, who is from Negros, tends to roll her eyes at some of the stories that the workers,cousins,friends etc etc come up with on occasion.

Streak

For Real

This is a thread warning about the dangers for women (and men) in being slipped something in their drink...this is seen as sound advice to anyone listening who doesn't plan to drug & take advantage of someone...can we all agree this is good advice & leave the other deceit based shit for another thread?

Oh and peace, sweetness & light from me too...but please don't water down the message with off topic strawmen

streak03

This is a thread warning about the dangers for women (and men) in being slipped something in their drink...this is seen as sound advice to anyone listening who doesn't plan to drug & take advantage of someone...can we all agree this is good advice & leave the other deceit based shit for another thread?

Oh and peace, sweetness & light from me too...but please don't water down the message with off topic strawmen

Ok there highspeed, point taken. However, I would like to know if anyone on the board actually personally knows someone that this has happened to, or has had it happen to them. Not a friend of a friend, read about it in the newspaper, someone told me, etc, but actually knows someone that has been drugged in a bar. I personally do not. All of us being expats and wise in the ways of the world should know enough to take precautions.

It is good advice by the way. My drinks never seem to last long enough to be unattended.

Streak

alexccms

Ok there highspeed, point taken. However, I would like to know if anyone on the board actually personally knows someone that this has happened to, or has had it happen to them. Not a friend of a friend, read about it in the newspaper, someone told me, etc, but actually knows someone that has been drugged in a bar. I personally do not. All of us being expats and wise in the ways of the world should know enough to take precautions.

It is good advice by the way. My drinks never seem to last long enough to be unattended.

Streak

I had a patient who said she was raped (I believed her). Her assailant offered her some drugs after the rape, telling her it would take away the pain, physical as well as emotional. She took them. Consequently when she came into the E.R. she was not only hysterical, she was also wasted. The thought crossed my mind that her assailant was pretty freakin' smart offering her the drugs. Now her credibility was compromised.

Hmm, I think a lot of people don't report being drugged. They were drinking, they passed out, they had sex with someone they otherwise wouldn't have. Plenty of people (not talking about Pinays I'm talking about partiers) would just consider that a pretty good night out.

When we get an overdose in the E.R. we check a few things, like alcohol, thc, opiates, cocaine, aspirin lvl, acetaminophen level, & benzodiazepines. The patients that are just wasted need to be babysat to make sure they don't stop breathing. We can reverse opiate overdose pretty easily (which can precipitate withdrawals) but the antidote can be titrated to just wake the person up and not get them sick. We don't reverse benzodiazepine overdoses because that can cause seizures and death. Treatment is basically supportive otherwise. The opiate screening test doesn't pick up some synthetics, and often doesn't pick up methadone.

We DON'T routinely screen for GHB, Rohypnol, or other drugs that can be used to commit date rape. Any 'health professional' who tells you a drug screen is comprehensive or conclusive shouldn't be giving out advice. Just as the name implies, it's a SCREEN, it has holes, but should catch the big stuff.

A savy person could use an easily available, inexpensive substance (I won't tell which) to knock a person out. I'm sure it happens much more often than is reported. Keeping an eye on your drink is good advice.