Hi everyone, my name is Gus, currently living in Australia, I've been a regular visitor to Cebu over the past 5 years, in particular to Toledo..

The plan is to retire and relocate in mid 2012, and to marry my wonderful lady. Have spent a long time researching, property, business oportunities etc, but with the help of sites like this, have decided to do absolutely nothing until Ive firmly got my feet on the ground there, and can assess the situation first-hand, long term.

Look forward to fruitful exchanges with the experienced members .. cheers Gus

InternetTough

Welcome to the forum! Hope you ask the questions you want----don't be put off by those who might say, "That has been asked a thousand times before." No, it hasn't; not today! I also hope to live in the Philippines sometime. I freeload on many questions.

Edited by InternetTough
Mr. Mike

Welcome aboard Gus! :D

mrmike

larry1969

Welcome Gus! Lots of fun to be had over here in the Phils, but SUCCESSFUL business opportunities are few and far between. Best to land here with some sort of income stream already in place. Wish you the best of luck!

Mandingo

Hello Gus and welcome to the forum.

Fish Sandwich

Welcome Gus, this forum is the best for all types of different information as well as meeting decent people.

• 5 weeks later...

Welcome Gus. Great idea to come here and work things out firsthand. That hits the nail right on the head. I'm sure you'll find lots of help and advice here on the site.

Easyrider

Hi Gus, welcome to the forum. Hope to meet you someday.

My business partner is looking into how we can bring our business registration to the PH. If I find anything out that might be useful I'll keep an eye on your posts here on the forum and help where I can.