Sign in to follow this  
arkitek toeknee

MEDELLIN - beach resorts

arkitek toeknee

Medellin is a municipality located north of Cebu.

I am a cebuano myself but admittedly i still have a lot to explore about my beloved island.

this summer was my first time to visit Medellin in my 30 years of living in the province.

My wife and I are beach lovers, but we usually just go back to the places that we have been to and have come to like, the safe and tested places like bantayan, malapascua, moalboal, tabuelan, mactan...just to name a few.

when we went to Medellin though, we found a place quite private and pristine. it didn't have any name but was just about 10mins walk to the market.

my wife and i fell in love with the place, that we just recently went there again to celebrate our anniversary. we asked around if there are other beaches that as beautiful as where we stayed, we even asked if there were any beach front properties for sale. the locals unfortunately did not give much information. one caretaker volunteered to look around for us and will just give us a call if there are any, i gave out my business card in the hopes that i can also help develop the resort as the caretaker said the owners are planning to renovate the place.

Medellin also boast of this eco-adventure like the zipline, caving, though we haven't tried it as we were just lazing around the sand and the resort during our stay.

anybody here from medellin? anybody knows other beaches in medellin?

any more info about the town will help us decide if we are to really purchase a property there.

thanks

toe-knee

newtocebu

Do you have any pics of the beach / resort from your recent trip that you are willing to share ???

arkitek toeknee

Do you have any pics of the beach / resort from your recent trip that you are willing to share ???

I wish i could post pictures now... but i have a hard time uploading any image in here...

toe-knee