Sign in to follow this  
Turbota

Procedures for US Immigrant Visa using Direct Consular Filing (DCF)

Jason S

Update! Update! Update!

We got the DNA test completed (see previous post) and the results made it to the Embassy. During the interview the interviewer told my Spouse to get the DNA test completed and she also needed a memorandum from the NBI stating that she has no open cases filed  against her in any court in the Philippines but the Embassy would get the memorandum from the NBI themselves.

Well, here we are waiting all this time and we get an e-mail on Tuesday, July 21, 2015, from the Embassy stating my Wife has to go to the NBI in Manila and do an interview with the NBI because there was an issue about an outstanding Avon bill, that she paid a long time ago, but they had no receipt for and she had to bring the receipt personally to their office. My Wife flew to manila on Wednesday with the f-ing receipt and gave it to the NBI Office on Thursday and they said they will do the memorandum the Embassy needs and the Embassy is supposed to pick up paperwork every Friday at the NBI office but sometimes they only come every two weeks.

The issue is my Wife’s medical expired today, July 24, 2015 and we have been waiting all this time for some information from the Embassy about the Visa’s. It is looking like my wife will have to do the medical process all over again but she can’t until the Embassy issues the Visa’s and or sends the passports back, since they have them.

Also, my Stepson’s medical expires on August 26, 2015 and my Wife’s CFO Certificate (Dumbass class in Cebu/Manila) expires on August 22, 2015.

WTF ????  lol

SkyMan

and my Wife’s CFO Certificate (Dumbass class in Cebu/Manila) expires on August 22, 2015.
My wife's CFO cert has no expiration date.

Jason S

My wife's CFO cert has no expiration date.

When my wife went to the class she asked and they said it was good up to a year from the issue date. Im going to have her call them and find out. I sure as hell don't want to find out when she is going through immigration at the airport. 

Lee

When my wife went to the class she asked and they said it was good up to a year from the issue date. Im going to have her call them and find out. I sure as hell don't want to find out when she is going through immigration at the airport. 

Wow man, I cannot believe that you three are not together yet, that really vacuums. Hoping all these hassle will be over very soon. It sure is more fun in the Philippines, NOT!!! I seriously doubt something like that would ever happen in any first or even second world nation, and the Philippine powers that be, keep wondering why their country cannot advance as other countries have, maybe they need to start looking at how computers work, or at providing local offices that can handle all that bs, instead of making a person travel all the way to Manila. :(

Jason S

Wow man, I cannot believe that you three are not together yet, that really vacuums. Hoping all these hassle will be over very soon. It sure is more fun in the Philippines, NOT!!! I seriously doubt something like that would ever happen in any first or even second world nation, and the Philippine powers that be, keep wondering why their country cannot advance as other countries have, maybe they need to start looking at how computers work, or at providing local offices that can handle all that bs, instead of making a person travel all the way to Manila. :(

I am not too worried about it because I am accustomed to all the B.S. at this point. Ironically, my Wife is the one getting upset and stressed out about everything. She just arrived back home from Manila and apparently had the trip from hell, according to her. When they do fly over here I think I will fly them out of Cebu and avoid Manila altogether. 

• Like 1

SkyMan

Does it say anything about expiration on her certificate?  My wife got hers 2009 and went to the US last year.  Of course, I don't think anyone has ever asked to see it.

When they do fly over here I think I will fly them out of Cebu and avoid Manila altogether. 
Absolutely without question.   :good: