Budget for Visa Interview

fanboat

Miramar

632 523 4484

(+63) 915 446 2115

we did get a hold of the front desk $71 dollars

very nice looking hotel

pictures are waitng to be posted? steve or paul can you find these pics in a pm david sent me and post them

ps...gigi wants to save money and will spend 1500 peso instead(some place near robinsons)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fanboat

• FLYNT

• smokey

• wingandprayer

fanboat

well here we go @3am gigi and joan will fly to manila from cebu.

dam bad plan,when they arrive they will have to idle away some where till the sun comes up and then can not check in to a room till 2pm

I asked where do you want to stay?gigi said they will ask around and find something cheap(the room is not important)they would rather go shopping at the MALL

Girls are silly!

fanboat

Just called manilla

turns out gigi and joan found a nice room even it was 5am p1500

I shall give her a wake up call next day @4am

fanboat

Just called manilla

turns out gigi and joan found a nice room even it was 5am p1500

I shall give her a wake up call next day @4am

Dang it,gigi found out the room was good for only 8 hours?now must pay another p1500 for today!!

fanboat

I'm feeling like gigi did when I called her this morning @ 4am....she was all ready awake at 2;30am....to nervous to sleep.

shw decided to get an early start at the embassy for a 8;30 appointment....in the line up before dawn now.

well I am waiting for the miss call from her now.......hope she has great news?:shitstormretarded:

fanboat

but the appointment time is @ 6:30 am....so I think gigi will need a room.guess she could fly home the same day tho?and just stay one night in the city

Hey skyman?

what did you do if the flight was cancelled?on the day of the interview?

I guess it was not cancelled

Is Manilla safe enough for a mountain girl to travel alone?

just sayin.....construction supplys are precious but...not like my girl is worth.:shitstormretarded:

fanboat

Fair enough!

This may not suit your situation but it has worked for my ex wife, her sisters and cousins.

They all lived in Manila while processing.

They have relatives of course to stay with which helps but one of my ex brother in laws rented a studio apartment for him and the missus for P1000 per month (8 years ago) to stay in while processing. It worked out well for him. At the time anyway. Complete waste of time in the end as they are divorced now.

Regards: Jim

Sorry to hear about the first round Jim

I too had a first round marriage...lasted 9 years...cost a mint over that period of time...hurt my heart even worst...these ladys kind of take over your heart strings quite easily....but a lass...here comes round 2....she is a keeper...till the end of time.

ps...thanks for your story

fanboat

Some People handle stress in different ways....here I wait for the decision on gigi's fate....been waiting for the 8;30 interview to be over already been waiting 7 hours?

sorry I been drinking 5 hours now....hope I can stay awake for the news!:closedeyes:

fanboat

Ok............Yes.....Its a go she passed the interview!!!!!!!!!!now she is at the mall....and me and my kittens are going to bed @ 1;30am

thank god

ps.....Hugs & Kisses

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Ok............Yes.....Its a go she passed the interview!!!!!!!!!!now she is at the mall....and me and my kittens are going to bed @ 1;30am

thank god

ps.....Hugs & Kisses

make sure you wear your hernia belt when carrying all that luggage out of the airport

• 2 weeks later...
fanboat

Where is it?(what you talking bout fanboat)you know the damn VISA...gigi passed on the 14th....they said it would be delivered in a week?(maybe it was a long week?).....you don't know man...shut up already.

Serious folks...it's now the 27th....when will the visa be here?....need someone else to talk too(whats wrong with talkng to e man?)shut up!:closedeyes:

shadow

Where is it?(what you talking bout fanboat)you know the damn VISA...gigi passed on the 14th....they said it would be delivered in a week?(maybe it was a long week?).....you don't know man...shut up already.

Serious folks...it's now the 27th....when will the visa be here?....need someone else to talk too(whats wrong with talkng to e man?)shut up!:closedeyes:

Should be there soon. Most areas get delivery within two weeks.

LinD

fanboat

Should be there soon. Most areas get delivery within two weeks.

LinD

Thanks Larry for the heads up!.....How's that song go...."My bags are packed ready togo.....":wink:

• 2 weeks later...
fanboat

Ok,the girls did a follow up chat with manila...and turns out gigi did not remember her cell phone number when asked for it(no cell phones allowed in interview)so on this chat the cell phone number was added,and the visa showed up the next day!

So on july 1st gigi went to the simanar with the nuns and at the interview did not bring the complete stack of papers she had for the manila interview...so was asked to return...with my tax return,birth cert,etc.

July 4th....she now has her cfo sticker...alrighty me be happy now.....next stop she will go to negros and say good bye to her dad and brothers and sisters.

Than we meet at LAX airport.

ps...I better start cleaning up my batchler pad now.:thumbsup:

• Admin (Retired)
broden

great to hear man, have a great reunion

now get back to cleaning you slob